[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are on a japanese imageboard eating mexican doritos drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
you are on a japanese imageboard eating mexican doritos drinking american mountain dew

why do you hate multiculturalism?
>>
Youre a second-rate citizen in a union that dont want you and have to deal with famines like a third-worlder. Shoo back to your bottle
>>
think of a purple potato
>>
>>75043234
because the people on /pol/ are white menchildren failures with tiny white virgin cocks
>>
>>75043234
I don't think you understand what multiculturalism is. Just because I like sushi doesn't mean I have to incorporate into my culture.
>>
>>75043368
whats the matter? lose a relative in the forest fire?
>>
>>75043414
>because the people on /pol/ are white menchildren failures with tiny white virgin cocks
I approve of this post.

I don't even get mad when ameriturds on /pol/ shitpost about Mexicans, I know they're all a very specific strain of American trash whose opinion does not reflect the opinion of average Americans.

As a matter of fact I think most nations seem to be bro tier, but /pol/ brings the worst racists out of each country.
>>
File: 6enERtD.gif (44 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
6enERtD.gif
44 KB, 834x556
>>75043234
actually

I'm on the American made internet provided by an American Company built on an American made desk with my American assembled computer bought for by my American earned dollars to observe an extremely low tier bant from a person who has troubles securing the north eastern corner of their tiny fucking country on an American Made website.

Based on what I see, the fuck you doing immigrating onto my website bitch?
>>
While you first two points where right... I'm drinking water.

I'm only 2/3 Degenerate.
>>
There's nothing wrong with using products made from other countries or other types of people. The problem lies when these other groups of people try to come into a society and change the way of life for others.

Homogeneous societies are happy societies and study after study has proven that diversity is not a strength even though this is the narrative that constantly gets pushed.

People should stay in their own regions and this would prevent a lot of the world's problems.
>>
>>75043234
I don't have to have Japs, Mexicans and Americans for that in my country.

Multiculturalism works when everyone stays where they belong. That's the only way it can work.
>>
>>75044999
3 yrs later and he still hasnt gotten rid of ISIS

"muh best military intelligence in the world"
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 951x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 951x545
>>75043368

>you
>>
>>75043234
Weak b8,m8. Also a repost.
>>
>>75044999
THIS. 'MURICA FUCK YEAH
>>
>>75043612
This, leftists are retarded
>>
>>75045406
A) Obama is NOT an American.
B) Without America, you are one of the annexed regions of the great U.S.S.R. Just say thank you, America and fuck off.
>>
>>75046085
thank you america
>>
>>75043234
Really makes you think.

I'm a #hillaryshill now.
>>
>If you like imported products, you have to allow uncontrolled immigration into your country.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.