[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Friendship thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 634x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 634x424
Have any of you ever made any friends via /pol/? This world is a lonely one and I imagine it must be nice to share time and conversation with remotely like-minded individuals whom you can start to feel like you know a bit more personally. But I suppose it would detract from the anonymous principle of the site. Any experiences whatsoever of /pol/-originated friendships?

Failing that, I'll make it a 'say something nice about the country above you' thread. Denmark, you have beautiful women.
>>
>>75041466
One guy
We talk on skype sometimes

>say something nice about the country above you' thread.

Besto tea ever, also since yer flag is UK,
Wales is beautiful and mostly untouched by pakis and I hope it stays that way
>>
>>75041466
Fuck no. Friends are for normies and Chads. Get the FUCK out right now if you have friends.
>>
>>75041741
Fuck no. Having a well balanced social life is for normies and Chads. Get the FUCK out right now if you have friends
>>
>>75041741
Oh and since this is a be nice to the country above you thread
Thanks for KFC, I love me some Crushers
>>
nice poo
>>
>>75041466
No, San Diegans for Trump never
>>
are penises gay?
>>
>>75041466
I'm making an AI with a number of pollacks as we speak. Feels good man, it's a shame we'll never be able to tell anyone the true origins of our startup though.
>>
>>75042199
Are you the same guys who planned on making Tay v2.0 or are you someone else
>>
File: image.png (821 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
image.png
821 KB, 800x537
>>75041741
If I was a normie or a Chad, with friends, I probably wouldn't be coyly searching for more on an anonymous image board at 10:30 on a Wednesday morning.
>>
>>75042334
>Are you the same guys who planned on making Tay v2.0 or are you someone else
We're the last 5 or so of the hundreds who first joined that autistic slack. The project we're working on has changed loads but the fundamental AI work is fairly similar. We're building one based on a never-before-used concept.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.