[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this not against the rules on Facebook? Even this shithole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: whiteenvy.jpg (201 KB, 669x1057) Image search: [Google]
whiteenvy.jpg
201 KB, 669x1057
How is this not against the rules on Facebook? Even this shithole of a messageboard wouldn't allow it.
>>
>>75039394
No, facebook tends to censor people like Chase Yates who tell the truth
>>
shit he's going to lose his job at the VOLUNTEER fire department...
>>
>>75039394
Doxxing is allowed when I do it.

t. Lefty cause
>>
He's a volunteer so I don't think he gets paid. Guess this asian isn't so smart, just pissed he can't get good grades like others in his race.
>>
>>75039394
White people will do anything to get that high they get when they feel morally righteous over people, you people are addicted to the idea of LOOK AT HOW MUCH OF A GOOD PERSON I AM.
>>
File: 1454694424418.jpg (48 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1454694424418.jpg
48 KB, 370x359
>>75039479

how will he ever recover?
>>
This board would be a lot better the minute people stop trudging social media bullshit.
>>
Facebook is getting out of hand. It's a publicly traded company that will see its share value drop is hypocrisy like this keeps up.

We can turn facebook into the new 4chan if we can find more disgusting posts like this that would worry even the moderates.
>>
>>75039604

I'm starting to believe these posts are shills. I mean, I get it, I hate normiebook and leddit as much as anyone else, but we're never going to spread our ideology by leaving everything locked up here on this board. We've made huge progress into reddit and it's fucking great. We've converted the neckbeards and the fedoras. Don't tell me that's a bad thing. Yes, they're dumb retards who misuse our memes but so what? They're on our side, as long as they're shooting in the other direction I don't care what way they hold their gun, or decorate their uniform. It's effective and it hurts the people we hate the most
>>
>>75039701
just get /b/ to set a date and have everyone spam gore over facebook. give them like 3 months to make accounts and build up a friends list, there are a few that already have like 1000+ people following their troll accounts. then on the set date, everyone spams facebook with shit weather it be proper racist and sexist posts, gore, cp, whatever. make sure they all have at least 2 accounts, so when one gets banned after day one the second one can be activated.
it would be great, you'd get a solid 4 days of shitposting (due to time differences) normies would freak the fuck out, the people who kinda like 4chan would either get in on it, or be against it, if they are against it get them banned by tagging them in all your posts ''WE HATE NIGGERS @john smith''
you need a few thousand people.
/pol/ /r9k/ and /b/ would do a fucking killer of a job
/tv/ could spoil tv shows and defame actors
/v/ could just shitpost like no tomorrow
/fit/ could troll and fuck with all the gym junkie fuck heads
if every board chipped in and target their own little group you'd fuck with facebook hard. the normies who dont know whats going on would be dragged into it anyway because the sleeper accounts would have that many people following and being tagged.
if it was planned right and had enough people it would be wicked. just think about it, you also have all the yummy mummys who dont know how to use facebook settings, they'd be fucked, the complaints from them alone would overload the servers
>>
>>75039920
I fucking loathe Facebook. I despise the normies who advertise their relationships for others to look at - it's sickening.

One guy posted a video doing a decent at best stand up, and it looked like every normie motherfucker creeped out of a party and posted things like
Omg guy your good
:) gosh Tim you do stand up?
Good on u bro u up f Friday?

You get the idea.
>>
>>75040152
Sounds like some shit that this board would pull in 2007.

I've been shitposting on Facebook for over a year and havent been banned yet. I've had several pics taken down, luckily no pages are out yet.

We need more pages like No Hymen No Diamond. That was hilarious but needs to double down
>>
>>75039571
You only see it that way because of your crushing inferiority complex.

I'm amazed to see how glaringly obvious it is that you honestly believe whites are actually, literally, superior Human Beings, but still try to be a little, horrible, hate filled shitskin.

We're addicted to the idea of being good people, because that's what made us the most successful civilization builders on the planet, dude. You're supposed to be a good person.

Why else are white people vastly, vastly outnumbering every other race in fields of philanthropy? All we fucking do is try to help you uncivilized, savage, brown, smelly little fucks.

And every time, EVERY TIME, you say shit like this and throw deadly fits.

You wouldn't feel like we're trying to be more morally righteous than you, if your people were actually trying to be morally righteous. If YOU were actually trying to be morally righteous.

The only reason you sit there and think we're putting on a show, acting like we're better than you, is because you KNOW we're better than you, and instead of manning up and making yourself as good as us or better, you just wanna fucking drag us down with you, back into the mud.

You'll find people like me are the only logical response to your spiteful jealous rage.

White people can take a lot, we can. We have long fuses as a race. But you'd best believe when you finally push our buttons and see us snap, the explosive at the end of that fuse is a 100 megaton nuclear bomb.

Probably not figuratively, either.
>>
>>75040372
start a general for it.
>pastebin with all of the /pol/ troll pages
thats all you need, then have people post OC meme's /pol/ style memes aka racist and sexist
then have, double agents finding out current normie memes and we change them and make our version more popular.
its not a raid because we will be posting it all to our pages. its just /pol/ sharing and making memes
>>
>>75040569
>We're addicted to the idea of being good people, because that's what made us the most successful civilization builders on the planet, dude.
Witch huntings, pedophile churches and inquisitions prove that wrong already.

>>75040372
How about a simple "women are fucking annoying"?
>>
>>75040569
Yes yes monkey let that dopamine control you like a puppet altruistic subhuman fuck.
>>
>>75039394
>fat fuck
>shit spelling
>stupid trolling
Fuck that dox guy, but nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>75039578

That does it. I am now a #CruzMissle
>>
>>75039571
>White people will do anything to get that high they get when they feel morally righteous over people

Seriously? Its a fucking chink
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>75040808
That's rich coming from that flag.

Better address your superiors with respect little boy.
>>
>>75039571
I agree these white bois are obsessed with being good people and yet they fuck their own mother and dog as well.
>>
File: Ranier-and-Livi-200x300.jpg (21 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
Ranier-and-Livi-200x300.jpg
21 KB, 200x300
Wonder what will happen to him when she leaves him?
>>
>>75039394
this guy is a happily married patriot that works VOLUNTARILY in a fire department
and this retarded chink is doxxing him because "hur dur muh waciss"
these people need to be hanged
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.