[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a person (leftie) get so delusional? As far as I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
How can a person (leftie) get so delusional?

As far as I can remember, I always knew there was something terribly wrong with niggers and that they obviously differ from whites.

My question is that if race is not a social construct, why can't most people immediatly distinguish that we are not the same at all, some even fuck and have babies with niggers?

Sounds pretty fucked up to me as that goes entirely against biology, can marxism really do that to people?
>>
>>75039135

In a word, yes.
>>
File: creeper in window.png (381 KB, 563x541) Image search: [Google]
creeper in window.png
381 KB, 563x541
>>75039135
My question: are you autistic?
>>
>>75039201
Slightly. Is it that easy to notice?
>>
>>75039135
The first time I saw black kids when I was bout 4 I wondered why they were poop-colored and figured maybe something went wrong with them at birth and they came out their mom's ass.
>>
File: 1328266332134david_almost.jpg (22 KB, 280x240) Image search: [Google]
1328266332134david_almost.jpg
22 KB, 280x240
>>75039194

the mass is critical
>>
File: bowie.jpg (24 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
24 KB, 624x351
>>75039194
lets do this
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>75039392

She knows dude
>>
File: dd4.jpg (146 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
dd4.jpg
146 KB, 1280x782
>>75039135
Most of us grew up in a time where tv and entertainment heavily pushed globalism onto us, often making us believe that all men are inherently good, and that love, peace, and understanding can conquer all. Obviously the world is much more complex, and only some are capable of questioning their own government funded indoctrination.
>>
File: 1463240190957.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
1463240190957.png
4 KB, 368x376
>>75039135
They are mentally inept.

It's caused by influence from the media, which just so happens to be Jewish dominated, but good goyim don't discuss this.
>>
>>75039135
The problem is that race is a social construct. The social construct is based on morphological and ethnological traits. There are differences between "races" such as intelligence, physical strength, endurance, disease resistance etc. The problem is how you define a race. What happens when the races mix? Is it a mix or a new race? It is a simply an old problem that breeders have had for ages. Some people have different concepts as to what race is; for some they're merely differences akin to breeds of animals and to others it's almost like they believe in speciation, which is incorrect of course because we can all breed and have viable offspring. What you call "common sense" or "I alway knew there was something different" is just your own bias based on tribalistic feelings and emotions. Being tribal helped humans during their early evolution, but now that we've evolved to change our environment rather than our environment change us, we must decide if we want to move forward and leave behind these primitive vestiges of tribal biased emotions and invest in a future were we shape our society on more rational facts. For example you have more in common with every male on Earth than any female from your same race/tribe. There will always be conflict because everyone has a different idea of how things should be, even within one's own in-group. If you go with a segregated idea of living, you will become insular and just like the orthodox jew, you will maybe get an inbred population that might be slightly smarter but at the cost that you will forever curse your offspring with diseases and weaker physique and be ever dependent on others like niggers for your labour.
>>
>>75039233
Yeah your sentence structure was all over the place, you also seemed to contradict yourself.
>>
>>75040461
This is a shitpost
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.