[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia, why are you guys so violent? http://www.abc.net.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1463898741343.jpg (106 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463898741343.jpg
106 KB, 1024x1024
Australia, why are you guys so violent?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-25/aurukun-teachers-evacuated-for-second-time/7444630
>>
>>75038255
dont fucking call us violent or ill thong the fuck out of ya cunt.
>>
>>75038255
Fuckin abos ey the fuckin cunts

They just wanted to fikki fikki the white female teachers
>>
>>75038458

Which one are you in that video? They can toss em.
>>
>>75038255
>aurukunt eachers
>>
>>75038255
"remote community" is code for aborigines, dumbass

Average IQ < 60. Make Kalahari Bushmen look like scholars.
>>
>>75038255
fuckoff you arab faggot jew, ill fuckin glass ya
>>
It's just abo's living their nigger moment lives
>>
>>75038255
SAY THAT TO MY FACE WHITE CUNT
>>
>>75038255
Gee I saw "teachers threatened with machetes" and just assumed it was Somalians in Melbourne well now that I know I am wrong and it was in fact Abos! I have egg all over my racist face! guess I'm going to #shillforShorten now :)
>>
Of course the issue in progressive ambiguous media is to focus on teacher safety, and they do get forced to go out there and risk their lives as part of their placement. But the root cause of teacher danger is abos and their valueless culture we keep getting told is worth preserving. #StealThisGenerationToo

We wait for the "traditional owners" (as though they ever had concepts for the social contract of possession and inheritance) to fly in and solve the problem.
>>
>>75038255
They are literally an island of criminals for one
>>
Australians weren't violent all the time.
They were actually very peaceful before the great Emu war occurred.
Its the war that permanently changed all strays into violent cunts.
>>
File: isr.jpg (40 KB, 354x646) Image search: [Google]
isr.jpg
40 KB, 354x646
>>75042279
>Its the war that permanently changed all strays into violent cunts.
We're still angry that we lost.
>>
>>75038255

Why do they have teachers in these communities?
Seriously, its like having a program to educate parrots or something. I mean, you can teach a parrot to talk, and they can solve simple problems to obtain food (like using a stick to get ants from a nest) but these people are never going to be engineers, doctors, scientists, scholars, lawyers, or even anything in the arts.

What is the point?
They were happier living as they did 40000 years ago eating lizards and doing daubings with chewed sticks.
>>
>>75038255
Those are abbos cunt
>>
>>75042468
Dont forget sexually assaulting their own children
>>
>>75038255
At least we aren't mowing each other down with machine guns every other fucking day like the cunts from the USA
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.