[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all those wanting to take the blue pill again:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>“We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.”
>-Oswald Spengler
>>
>>75036995
That's pretty inspiring. Thanks Britain
>>
>>75036995

Amen, mad respect for the Roman Empire whose lasted more than 1,000 years.
>>
>>75036995
> That is greatness.

No it's stupidity.

Continue to lie down and die, it's all British civilization is good at now anyway.
>>
>>75036995
I didnt get it
You are the tipical /pol/ster that thinks that in the end he wont be able to change anything?

Or you actually embraced "the blue pill" and you are willing to see whats at the end of the journey?
>>
>>75036995

What a fucking idiot. The whole city is being destroyed by a natural event and he didn't even move from his spot. Natural selection, folks.
>>
File: jg1.jpg (77 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
jg1.jpg
77 KB, 850x400
>>75036995
Pic related is what we're doing, faggot. I will not roll over and die.
>>
>>75036995
Bumping for freedom
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 426x240
>>75037325
>thinking you can outrun a volcano blast
>>
>>75037325
>>75037209
>>75037179

He's not saying it in a literal sense. The soldier, like us, stays true to his duty even when such a thing is not only long finished but also damaging to us.

How many friends have you lost by defending things like the European-based cultures, the white races, natural law, etc.?

Peter Hitchens, speaking sense and reason as the entire audience shouts him down is no different from that soldier.
>>
>>75037357
Sorry pal, aside of the Holocaust, a study of NatSoc from an economic perspective, and a reminder of how bad religion is; the faster conservacucks/nazis/islamist go extint the better
>>
>>75037325

He didn't die tired. Imagine what their ancestors would say if he showed weakness in a time of crisis.
>>
File: 1457565273731.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457565273731.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>75036995

I would have robbed the building and split.

Rock paper and scissors lose to lava, and so do you.
>>
>>75037612

Well, shit, do you know any of your ancestors from that period?
>>
>>75037559
Hey, taco, [the Nazis] part was added in, you fucking Mexicant intellectual. He meant we as in Caucasians.
>>
Fuck off, a man can change the fate of everything simply by stepping forward.
>>
>>75037671

Not yet anon, but I am sure I will meet them in heaven and not hell hopefully.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.