[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like you fags really got told. BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Facebook-post.jpg (151 KB, 365x402) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-post.jpg
151 KB, 365x402
Looks like you fags really got told.

BTFO!
>>
>>75035277
people under the age of 18 can buy guys?

I'm pro-choice anyway, because 84% of women getting abortions would've been single moms
>>
oh shit pol told again.
>>
Must have missed the right to abortion in the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>75035277
So in other words, let's make buying a gun easier.
>>
I mean besides half of the useless shit most states require you taking gun classes and waiting a month before getting your CC with a gun
>>
>>75035277
Most people will still buy guns illegally if this were the case. Isn't that always the liberal argument for what these laws do to abortion?
>>
>>75035370
This. Human life is precious, but not that human life. Black poor families are the ones that get the most abortions, and for good reason. These people shouldn't be having kids. It directly costs everyone money. However, I hate the idea of it being payed for by the state.
>>
>>75035277
Do women expect ticker-tape parades for liquifying their own kid?
>>
infantile whining from a woman

just ignore it.
>>
File: Abortion_723b26_2825620.jpg (54 KB, 640x520) Image search: [Google]
Abortion_723b26_2825620.jpg
54 KB, 640x520
>>75035488
Yes :^)
>>
>>75035277
Ha jokes on your I live in California and already have to go through a 10 day waiting period and a background check with each purchase :,(
>>
>>75035370
I'm pro-choice for niggers. No abortions for humans
>>
>>75035484
Yes but their thought process only works that way with things they like.

I also really like how they're equating abortion, the guaranteed loss of a human life, with buying a gun that probably will never even be pointed at someone.
>>
>>75035277
I'm ok with that.

>inb4 you have to get a license to get a plastic kitchen knife
>>
>>75035723
Your logic is sound burger
>>
File: 1459141598193.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459141598193.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>75035277
>>
>>75035277
>Buying a inanimate object is the same as ending a life
Here is your (you)
>>
>>75035277
I'm pro abortion. I think getting abortions should be easier. Taxpayer funded abortions are a great investment because it means less niggers leeching off welfare in the future.
>>
>>75035572
>God will 4give me if i hav an abortion
That's not how it works you dumb bitch.
>>
>>75035277
Those faggots would liken the anus to reproductive organs.

Also, CA has a 10 day waiting period, which is 240 hours, or 5X as much time.

Also, if he wants to keep the analogy (probably can't from AIDS brain) then only men should be able to own fire arms.
>>
>>75035277
What are doing on /pol and speaking English
Don't you have to play league of legends or StarCraft
>>
>>75035277

Because, regardless of what those Jew slaves on the Supreme Court says, abortion isn't a Constitutionally protected right.

And we already knew that gun ownership was without them having to tell us.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.