[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the meaning of live for a /pol/ack? What do you strive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1461482178523.jpg (361 KB, 800x938) Image search: [Google]
1461482178523.jpg
361 KB, 800x938
What is the meaning of live for a /pol/ack?
What do you strive for? What do you dream for at night?

Kinda OD'd on red pills and currently feel like I'm about to lose a fair bit of hope.
>>
>>75034726
Instigate the racewar
>>
>>75034726
The pendulum will swing back hard bro. It always does. Compare the attitudes and behaviours in the 80's to those of the 70's
>>
>>75034726
racewar, nationalism, expulsion of immigrants, white children in a white school.
>>
>>75034942
this.
>>
Get a pupper.

>why work
Pupper has needs
>why not jump off a bridge
Pupper brings happiness in life

Cross your fingers about finding something else before you outlive him
>>
>>75034726
Freedom of expression and finding happiness in European culture, also living a non degenerate life style (well some beer and hand rolled tobacco doesn't hurt every once in a while)
>>
>>75034726
>What do you dream for at night?

An organization that would essentially be the western version of the muslim brotherhood. These people are pros I tell you.
>>
>>75035216
Actually intend on getting one, thanks.

But just like you said, it's not a long-term solution. Any advice in that matter?
>>
Ayy bump
>>
I just wanna marry a traditional white beauty and live in Tyrol without Ahmed raping my wife.
>>
Tbh the most fulfilling way for me to use my life would be fighting for my religion. It gives me the knowledge that I'm not vine table to any major life fuckups, because either I will die before I can mess up my life, or can live relatively comfortably on spoils achieved in the conflict.
>>
>>75034726
I hate my life desu

I'm a loser with only a few people I'd call genuine friends and no real direction in life.

I'm not a neckbeard but
>no money
>gonna be years before I can move out
>3rd year in a degree I've come to loathe
>terrified of the prospect of 60 years of full time wage slavery
>>
>>75036770
What are you studying?
>>
>>75037546
I'm placing my bet on computer science
>>
>>75034726
My immediate family is still alive, and so is my only close friend. If they all die ill probably off myself but for now they are my reason to live.
>>
>>75037546
>>75038978
Nah genetics
The past two years I've realised that I'm no good at it anymore and I don't enjoy any aspect of it
>>
I'll probably ending up joining the marine core and latter becoming a state trooper. After 20 years or so I'll buy some land in the remote country side and watch the world. America is fucking done, all is lost.
>>
>>75039875
Dude get a degree in compsci - actually it could even work with an undergrad- and try and nail a job in genetic research. Genetics+Compsci is GOAT these days.
Study your ass off and engineer space marines for the god emperor
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.