[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any correlation between degeneracy and lack of hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: _71673662_ba62488_16x9.jpg (79 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_71673662_ba62488_16x9.jpg
79 KB, 624x351
Is there any correlation between degeneracy and lack of hate wearing? All American men 100 years ago time wore hats. Where did the hat go?
>>
>>75032352
When degenerates stopped wearing dress shirts and ties in public. I blame the hippie revolution.
>>
File: 1381624105960.jpg (62 KB, 496x501) Image search: [Google]
1381624105960.jpg
62 KB, 496x501
>>75032352
>>
File: image.jpg (725 KB, 2000x1337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
725 KB, 2000x1337
>>75033348
There's nothing wrong with the fedora, it's just they wear autistic looking ones like that.
The fedora in your picture is literally the graphic tee of fedoras it looks awful on everyone
>>
>>75032651
I blame the iron free none sense, people complain dress shirts are uncomfortable but a regular old pure cotton one feels as good as a t shirt, but people are lazy they want to throw their stuff in the wash and wear it right after and don't appreciate a nice crisp ironed shirt so companies drench it in chemicals which supposedly keeps it wrinkle free and it fills stiff and scratchy when you wear it. I hate it so much
>>
>>75033720
holy shit, just been redpilled
>>
>>75033990
Nah it's true, it's called iron free or wrinkle free and it feels like crap you need to wash it a bunch for the chemicals to get out, it's getting harder and harder to find just regular old shirts now without this chemical none sense.
There's a lot of good online made to measure companies now though, but you can't just hop into your typical department store or Brooks Brothers
>>
>>75034232
Really? I've not come across them, but then again I do tend to buy my shirts in cheap multipacks
>>
>>75034551
I don't like polyester because it feels scratchy and stiff and it's not as breathable as natural materials but those cheap shirts if you can find them in cotton would be better than the department store stuff now.
You just pay for the name 90% of the time, a typical made in Bangladesh department store shirt can go for $60 to $100 but you can get a made in America with American made cotton shirt that is made to your measurements (submitting them online) with pearl buttons (plastic is normally used except for the highest quality store brand shirts) for $90. The markup in stores now is actually ridiculous just because a certain name is on it
>>
>>75032352
Yes its a conspiracy by jewish controlled hair gel companies.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/health/are-your-hair-products-making-you-go-bald/
>>
>>75034993
All these gels and stuff are awful, look at the ingredients do you really want that in your hair? Pomade is much better and they make water based ones now that wash out easily in the shower
>>
>>75033604
its a meme
>>
>>75036847
Your life is a meme
>>
>>75033720

Holy run on sentence, Batman.
>>
>>75037463
Sorry if you get out of breath reading my sentence maybe put down the burger next time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.