[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I need some guidance and inspiration I want to start losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 8256_medium.jpg (94 KB, 380x280) Image search: [Google]
8256_medium.jpg
94 KB, 380x280
/pol/ I need some guidance and inspiration

I want to start losing weight and start working out, running, eating healthy, etc. I was doing these for a bit, but lately I started playing vidya again.

How do I stop myself from regressing back to manchildhood?
>>
>>75031542
You think grandpa stopped playing stick ball at your age? You just need to spend more time doing work/school so you don't feel bad about it. It's easy.

For weight loss, Idk learn to eat a small breakfast and nothing else till you have a light early supper.
>>
>>75031835
At least stickball wasn't just sitting in front of a screen all day. You actually moved around and interacted with people.
>>
File: 1459920827387.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459920827387.jpg
202 KB, 1080x1080
>>75031945
join a local sports team or LARP. just get out there and be social while being active, it helps with motivation.

also, what was the name of that show?
>>
>>75032364
/fit/ will have better advice
>>
Come to /fit/ and lurk a bit, don't shitpost or blogpost
>>
>>75031542

Don't trade one kind of manchildhood for another. Don't go from being a NEET video gamer to a narcissist /fit/ douchebag.
>>
>>75031542
by joining the unofficial official /pol/ group on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/politics_and_shitposting
>>
>>75031542
Become a sumo wrestler.
>>
>>75032364

Pure Pwnage
>>
>>75031542
>>>/fit/
>>
>>75032996
thanks, anon
>>
There is no reason why you cant play video games and be "healthy" at the same time. Limit your video game time per day, to say, 1 hour. There you go
>>
It's called willpower. Quit being a bitch and set a goal. You don't have to become a /fit/ sitzpinkler either.
>>
>>75031542
Just go to fit, you might turn gay though.
>>
>>75031542
gtfo and back to /fit/, faggot
>>
File: IMG_7701.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7701.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2250
>>75031542
Start jerking off 24/7 but in Squat postions
>>
>>75031542
Its because you are a weak degenerate faggot. Smash your computor and throw it out the window. You can't handle modern technology.
>>
>>75034415
is that a rat
>>
>>75031542

First and the most important step is to KNOW that you are WEAK, attack the problem head on. Scream, "I'm weak!" if you have too. You need to convince yourself that you are not as strong as you can be for your age. That someone can come and fuck your day up while you are powerless. Strength is something every man needs, it command respect since not everyone can get fit. Also life will test you and if you are not strong enough, you will fail. Another tip anon: PREPARE FOR THE COMING HAPPENING. I am not joking, some bad shit will come in your lifetime and you must fight. Survive is all the matters.

Start slow, 15 repetitions is a good number for benching and squatting. Don't hurt yourself lifting, because it may be forever.
>>
>>75032996

I hope Jeremy is doing ok, last I heard he was going through some shit which is why the show was canceled.
>>
Eat more Sardines and walk a couple times a week. Its that easy. I've lost 10 pounds a month doing this since January.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.