[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennials blame all their personal failings on others?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: eugeniebouchard13.jpg (52 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
eugeniebouchard13.jpg
52 KB, 719x960
Why do millennials blame all their personal failings on others? Be it the boomers, the patriarchy, or the Jews, this generation always seems to have someone to blame, but isn't willing to take responsibility for themselves.
>>
I'd cum inside that
>>
>>75030652

A better question is why do millennials blame other millennials for their problems?

The oldest millennials are in their early 30s, there is almost nobody on this site who isn't a millennials, yet people act like they are separate from their own generation, a unique special snowflake.
>>
>>75030818
But she'd probably blame me for raping her
>>
>>75030818
me too then I'd suck my cum out of her pussy then kiss her as I fuck her asshole
>>
>>75030841
The oldest millenials are 36
>>
>>75030652
If I see one more thread with "why do millenials..." "why aren't millenials..." I'm going to drive to your house and beat you to death you fucking leaf as an example to everyone else

Millenials are an unlucky generation, plain and simple. And what about this blaming personal failures on others shit? Basically everyone in the entire world does that, nothing in someone's life is ever their fault, it's not unique to millennials.
>>
>>75030841
Most people here are Gen Z
>>
>>75030652
>Be it the boomers, the patriarchy, or the Jews, this generation always seems to have someone to blame, but isn't willing to take responsibility for themselves.
But the Jews literally fucked us with debt you cunt.

My parents didn't pay for their education.
And the monetary policy was more reasonable in their time. Now everyone is tax dodging and unwilling to give us opportunities to begin our pathways.

Also, we were underprepared for technological change as they didn't change the education system enough to cope with computers. People that can't study without apprenticeships have no hope now because those jobs are automated.
>>
>>75031182
>most people are born after 2005

So 11 and below?
>>
>>75031182

Statistically most users are between 16-24 or something like that.

Not Gen Z, but younger millennials.
>>
>>75030841
I've taught them at university, and there's a clear divide between those born before/after 1991.
>>
>>75030652
millenials are bunch of pussies because they were raised by ex hippy/boomer parents who told them trying their hardest was good enough. oh you got a c, you tried your hardest. now that they have reached adulthood and all of their childhood whimsy and stupid degrees haven't landed them a good paying gig, well, they have to blame somebody. they should start by blaming their parents for raising a bunch of wimpy and pampered kids.
>>
>>75030652
if you're never punished or told you're wrong because everyone is worried about your self esteem then you never learn that you can be wrong.
>>
>>75030841
early 30s millennial here

those of us born in the 80s are like the rest of you faggots

we got to see things when they were glorious and uncucked

you fags missed out.

you younger ones are a complete disgrace
>>
>>75032502
aren't like the rest of you faggots*
>>
>>75032502
unless you were born in the fewer shits given 70s. an even more glorious decade. well except for that recession and oil embargo...but those pants!!
>>
>>75030652
>>75030818
>>75030922

her sister is even hotter

thank me later
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.