[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOOGLE POLITICAL BIAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 564276427864286.png (151 KB, 458x561) Image search: [Google]
564276427864286.png
151 KB, 458x561
>Google 'Donald Trump'
>First thing I see is this
>"The fact is we need unpredictability." Trump said of his openness to using nuclear weapons

>Making the average person think 'unpredictable' means crazy when he is correctly saying you miss the point of deterrence if you state what you will and won't do
>Literally taking advantage of normie ignorance for subtle propaganda

BOYCOTT GOOGLE
>>
>>75030256
he also wasnt talking about nuclear weapon when he said that, just war in general. fucking disgusting liberal medias at it again
>>
>actually using goodgoyggle
>>
>le biting bottom lip face while holding up finger image

What's with liberals and their obsession with that image?
>>
You are basically a SJW on the other side of the spectrum. Deal with it.
>>
>>75030256
you thought the jew would let us have out way goy? no its only beginning, the true war on terror starts here.
>>
>>75032377

The other side of the spectrum is logical and unemotional

Also

>cucknadian
>>
>>75032525
/thread

Canada wallowing in syrup
>>
File: e.gif (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
e.gif
12 KB, 300x300
>>75032297
Because you can see how constipated he is and it's funny!
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (68 KB, 643x546) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
68 KB, 643x546
>>75030256
> BUILD A WALL
> NUKE EVERYTHING OUTSIDE OF IT
>>
Nothing new
Google is globalist
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.