[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ You notice how Milo never says the word nigger? That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: ZsLBU0Oz.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ZsLBU0Oz.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
/pol/

You notice how Milo never says the word nigger? That's because he's fucking smart. Go to the comments section of his DePaul video. Every other word is nigger. You are giving these protesters AMMUNITION. Don't you see that?

This is a fucking political war, which is easily winnable because the opposition is very, very stupid, but you are fucking up /pol/. Every time you call them racist names, you are justifying their anger. You can get your point across and intellectually whip their ass without calling them a nigger in a public comment section.

If you want to win this war, smarten the fuck up.
>>
>>75030248
I've already told /pol/ this but they never listen.
>>
Oh I'm sure he says some faggy British derivative like niggly wigglys
>>
>>75030248
Your goals are far too short-sighted. Our anger is justified every time they go out and act like raging chimps.

>implying the point isn't to accelerate the inevitable downfall

>implying our movement benefits from having a list of forbidden words that our enemy gets to control
>>
Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
It's like you learned nothing about how lefties got into power in the first place. It starts with little concessions like that.
>>
>>75030248
>>75030380

Alot in /pol/ do not understand the actual impact of The Great Meme War.
>>
nigger
>>
>>75030248

Fuck off faggot. People will say whatever they please and still win this.
>>
>Every time you call them racist names, you are justifying their anger
this has been the playbook of the republican party for decades
the time has come to throw shit in the other direction and not allowing the leftists to take the moral high ground
Trump has corrected this because he fights back and his numbers speak louder than your faggot opinion
>>
>>75030559
that's the problem

the nation that uses nukes first will be seen as the villain

by using niggerbombs we're seen as the villain.
>>
Only teens that use nigger vernacular care about this cuck.
>>
>You’ve called feminism a “cancer” and Malala Yousafzai “schoolmarmish.” Is there anything you wouldn’t say or wouldn’t mock?
>There’s nothing I wouldn’t mock. I wouldn’t say the N-word. It’s an ugly, hateful word.
>>
>>75030380
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>75030248
If you guys aren't careful and keep throwing that nigger word around Whistly Snipes might evolve into Trumpet Tyrone and then they'll be even more noise coming from that congo lipped coon.
>>
>>75030248
Milo literally has a fetish for black men. This isn't news.
>>
>>75030402
Im sure you watched the vid. When he attacked them he done it on a stereotypye basis. He hit them on black incarceration rates and drug abuse but just short of thing that could be construde as racist. This is the sort of mud slinging /pol/ should be doing outside of 4chan. Other wise people are hard wired to dissmiss anything you say when they hear the word "nigger".
>>
>>75030248
fuck you faggot nigger

Choke on a big black cock
>>
File: absolutely-subversive.jpg (20 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-subversive.jpg
20 KB, 256x256
>>75030248
I'm not playing by the kike's buzzwords. If they control what you can and can't say, you're already giving them a victory.
>>
>>75030248
/pol/ is pretty stupid, though.
>>
>>75030815
>Why is it any different from anything else?
>I defend people’s right to use offensive speech, I just don’t personally choose to use the N-word. But I think people who do use those words should not be subjected to censure. That’s already happening in the U.K. — the police are actively trying to regulate “offensive speech.” That is so Orwellian and terrifying and horrendous.
>>
File: racist-made-up-word.jpg (157 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
racist-made-up-word.jpg
157 KB, 480x480
>>75030896
When you make the word "nigger" commonplace again, you will win. And never use the word "racist" or any other PC buzzword. Take back the english language from the fucking kikes.
>>
>>75030953
This,
>letting the enemy dictate what is allowed in conversation
>letting yourself be put in a box
Seriously.
>>
>>75030736
>by using niggerbombs we're seen as the villain.
You're seen as the villain either way. Racism is a part of the alt-right and it's time to embrace it. There's no reason to kowtow the left-wing judges of morality and chatacter.
>>
the people that say nigger are the paid shills and NSA analysts that are part of the memetic warfare. They want to make us into literal white supremacist KKK nazis. They're destroying pol from within. Most of us can recognize a hard working black man from a dumbass one. They just want us to call them all niggers to ruin our cause.
>>
File: toast2.jpg (19 KB, 314x350) Image search: [Google]
toast2.jpg
19 KB, 314x350
>>75030248
For most of the people here politics is just another sport that they watch. They're not actually interested in political progress of any sort, so they don't care about the consequences of what they say publicly and how it affects the political factions that they claim to support. They just need someone to root for, either to feel like a winner or to be vindicated as victims of the opposition.

Any person who claims to be conservative or right-wing who thinks niggering all over twitter is a political act is just as delusional as the anarchist kids who think the G20 conference gives a fuck about their fast food window smashing protests, but they are far more damaging to their cause. The anarchist kids can at least be forgiven in the public eye for being youthful idealists, but any racist comment with a conservative or right wing slant made publicly on twitter is just amunition for the left because it invokes their preferred stereotype of conservatives and right wingers being uncultured rednecks.
>>
Tone policing is a plan intended to divide and make a movement introspective. This slows it down and takes out all the momentum it had as infighting becomes more common.

I implore everyone who reads this to just ignore OP and continue using free speech - so what if you say nigger, Milo has actually said nigger in livestreams with Sargon of Akkad, the enemy of SJWs are going to get angry either way, saying nigger doesn't justify them smashing windows and burning out cars.

We are in the right, regardless of how often we say nigger, or kikes, or spic, or whatever the slur - because verbal aggression is being responded to by physicality, and everyone can see that's unjustified.

If the SJWs and BLMs don't like that and protest violently, support for our ideas will only grow, as people see that we are right and that those retards want to suppress free speech and actually are the horrible violent stereotypes we make them out to be.
>>
>>75030896
>This is the sort of mud slinging /pol/ should be doing outside of 4chan. Other wise people are hard wired to dissmiss anything you say when they hear the word "nigger".

OP here - this is what I'm talking about. Use your vocabulary. Be creative.

The minute you call someone a nigger in a public forum, you are the bad guy. That's all there is to it. It's bad PR. It's bad politics. You are losing the minute you use the word nigger.

Smarten the fuck up.
>>
I live in Chicago and went to DePaul. Im not stupid, you cant come here and expect that shit to fly, but FUCK NIGGERS IM GLAD THEYRE SHOOTING EACH OTHER AND THEIR KIDS
>>
File: 1453747062141.jpg (138 KB, 750x644) Image search: [Google]
1453747062141.jpg
138 KB, 750x644
>>75030248

The word Nigger has its own memetic power that we dont want to fuck with because it will backfire.

Remember, we live in a world of memes. We are masters of social psychology,
>>
>>75031137
laska here gets it. this is why Poland is the sole remaining hope for Europe. Ironic that the country old Adolf thought shouldn't exist may end up saving Europa.
>>
>>75031301
Except that /pol/ says nothing BUT racial slurs and we've been doing just fine.
I know your tricks, fucknut.
Concessions like this dilute us.
>>
File: into-the-trash-it-goes.gif (243 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
into-the-trash-it-goes.gif
243 KB, 255x255
>>75031137
>Racism is a part of the alt-right
"""Racism""" is not real. And neither is "micro aggression" or "gender fluid" or "islamophobic". Those are all kike buzzwords. Stop using them or acting like they are actual concepts.

They are all kikewords used to control the English language. Take the English language back and fuck these fucking subversive kikes. Speak freely. End their stranglehold. Say nigger. Say whatever. They're erasing the first amendment in practice without a vote or anything and there's faggots all over just rolling over for it.
>>
Milo will probably get shot by some BLM associated person of colour which will alienate them to the public and end their whole movement. He may be martyred, and that would be sad. Especially since we'll get the same effect if he survives.
>>
>>75031386

That's because Adolf was a kike puppet who's purpose was to weaken Europe and turn it into what it is today.
>>
>>75031333
We've done just fine so far. We will mainstream our worldview. Now is not the time to back down. These left-wing faggots wouldn't back down, and we should not either.

Their language control only works if you back down and bow down to them. Fuck them. Fuck them for trying to stop free speech. Like it or not "nigger" is free speech.
>>
>>75030248
Why r u angry at urself op it's ok it's ok to accept urself for who u are and to forgive urself and look past the labels society has put
>>
>>75030248
This is truth, some were probably paid Hillary shills since she paid over $1Million and will do anything to harm trumps image
>>
File: 1461299718527.jpg (27 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1461299718527.jpg
27 KB, 688x456
>>75030248
>if you want to win this war, support the degenerate homosexual racemixing jew
>>
>>75030248
No, we're showing people that lots of other people saying the word nigger and mean it.

They'll think "Well I'm not as bad as THAT guy, but I don't think these guys are right"
its about moving that Overton window.
>>
I don't care if it kills me, I'm not going to stop saying nigger. BLM can lynch me and I'll die with the words "niggers" on my lips.
>>
>>75031482
No one is taking your right to be a bigot away... you are just butthurt because progress has made it such that people as a whole tend to frown on intentionally being a dick

Youre welcome
>>
/pol/ is controlled opposition
the place has flipped upside down since the coming of the election cycle. this place is being used like a whore's condom box and we're all still here, contributing to our own demise. we made fun of tumblr for so long but it seems like we're doing the same. willingly, too
>>
>>75031823

Implying there's anything wrong with being a fag if you keep it to yourself for the most part. Are you a fucking communist?
>>
File: jews jewing jews.jpg (80 KB, 589x458) Image search: [Google]
jews jewing jews.jpg
80 KB, 589x458
>>75031207
>tone policing is bad

You are un-ironically using the same vocabulary that SJWs use. You just employed one of their favorite buzz words. You should think about this.

Accusing someone of "tone policing" is what special snowflakes do when someone objects to a statement they have made. It shifts the conversation away from the substance of the objectionable statement and focuses it on the "tone" of the person who made the objection, completely disregarding the merits of the objection.

Its fucking me up that someone just invoked tone policing on /pol/. You are being so fucking jewish right now its unbelievable.
>>
>>75030248
Everybody deep down knows its true you nigger
>>
>>75030248
Milo Yiliwillianusis is a walking intellectual abomination and a disgrace to this country.
>>
>>75031960
Milo would be alright if he was just a faggot, but he plays up the nigger loving shtick too much
>>
>>75031874
I hear that brother.

This placed used to be about ideas, now it's just a bunch of faggots posting their dank maymays. The amount of flooding with faggy Milo shit today was almost unbearable. Nobody had anything original or useful to say, just the same "LOLZ HAPPENING LE BASED FAGGOT MILO XDDDDDD"

I miss /oldpol/ with the NatSocs and the Libertarians always having debates.
>>
>>75030248
Where did they say nigger? Obviously anyone who did that is a retard.
>>
>>75030248
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

It's just a word. It only has meaning if you allow it to.
>>
>>75031652
You guys just don't get it.

SJWs/BLM are the far left.
/pol/ is the far right.

All those people in the middle - about 80% of the country? You need them on your team if you want to win. But guess what? Those people have been trained by the media to tune out people who use the word nigger. That's just the way it is, and you have to adapt.

You feel threatened and think I"m trying to take away your freedom of speech by telling you to play the PR game. This is the attitude of a little kid. "Fuck you I"m gonna say it anyway!"

All the people in power, in government, the world banks - do you think they say nigger nigger nigger in public? Hell no. They got to power by playing the PR game. They probably say it behind closed doors, like we do on /pol/, but not in public like a YouTube comment section.

Again, this is a political war, and if you want to win, you need to look good. The minute you say the word nigger, you are seen as the bad guy and you lose the public.
>>
nigger
>>
>>75030248

But nigger is fun to say.

Also niggers say it all the time so fuck their hipocrisy
>>
File: img.png (53 KB, 626x589) Image search: [Google]
img.png
53 KB, 626x589
This was one of the organizers. Why say a word like that, when they can't even remotely beat you in a rational discussion? They're dumb, they destroy themselves, and when you beat them,, they hide their profiles.
>>
>>75030248
>>75030380
yeah this, fuckin dumb fucks
>>
I like to call them Basketball Americans.
>>
>>75031960
>if you keep it to yourself for the most part
That doesn't apply to Milo. He brings up his deviancy at every opportunity
>>
>>75032155
So show the left for what it is.

Don't back down you faggots. Stop fucking backing down. You don't win when you back down.
>>
>>75032155
dubs
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-00-06-35.png (148 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-00-06-35.png
148 KB, 1440x2560
>>75031301
Thoughts?
>>
>>75032208
Not to mention it took me an hour arguing with some phony wanna be lawyer who was defending her, before she'd even chime in. She said she didn't see a threat, supported the action in the video, and then I got that gem.
>>
>>75032155
Again, /pol/ has been doing perfectly fucking fine without changing a single thing about us.
Making ANY concessions when it comes to liberals eventually drowns you in rules, regulations and no-no words.
Don't let the enemy dictate your language
>>
>>75030402
>niggly wigglys
My sides weren't ready for this anon
>>
File: 1454467850279.png (353 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454467850279.png
353 KB, 1500x1000
>>75031995
>Its fucking me up that someone just invoked tone policing on /pol/

half chan was subverted months ago
>>
>>75032044
He is a glorious faggot and a scholar sir, and I will defend him, even though I disagree with his dick sucking
>>
>>75030248

>implying we should self-censor ourselves and give away our free speech

Stop being part of the problem.
>>
I'm watching the DePaul video and I see 2 niggers yelling at a black woman. I dont see where anyone in the audience said nigger.
>>
>>75032448
Do you use that word at work? If so, then go for it. Something tells me you don't and thus, stick to how you'd speak in public. Destroy them by putting the attention on their actions, not getting fucking Soros'd and labeled a raycis.
>>
>>75032526

They didn't.
>>
>>75030248

MUH PEE ARRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>75030248
Finally someone who gets it.
>>
It doesn't matter.

In the absence of any ammunition, they'll just make their own.
>>
>>75032526
In the OP I said go to the comments section of the video, but I see how that could've been confusing given it was a debate. I meant the YouTube comments, which are almost 100% nigger nigger nigger.

This Milo video is gonna be news tomorrow, so people are gonna see the YouTube video, and the comments full of nigger nigger nigger, and it's gonna justify the BLM to an extent.

That's what I"m saying. People aren't thinking. They are being stupid.
>>
>>75032327
This guy understands.
>>
>>75032327
I remember when I was 6 and the OJ Simpson trial happened my dad told me never to say nigger because the cop said it on tape once and it almost fucked him over. No reason to let them fuck you over unless it's worth it.
>>
>>75031333
Trips of truth.

KEK is that you?
>>
>>75031482
You're right but by now racism is a strongly established concept and imo there are enough facts to justify it rather than trying to scrap the term altogether.
>>
>>75032692
finally someone who gets it
>>
>>75032692
Who the fuck cares about YouTube comments?

You retards should be focusing on Twitter, not trying to micromanage the retards shitposting on YouTube videos. Get the fuck back in line.
>>
>>75032692
I don't think that stuff matters, as long as it's just meme shit and doesn't look like a stormfront section. Most people aren't that far gone where they'll let bad words in a comment section sway their minds.
>>
>>75031333
>>75032777
God himself is telling us not to say Nigger.
>>
>>75032914
I destroyed about 4 of the degenerates tonight. All went protected.
>>
>>75030248
>still afraid to say nigger
Go crawl under your cuck blanket while Tyrone fucks your wife.
>>
>>75030248
That's real stupid. Trying to fight them by giving in to their demands. Are you canadian?
>>
>>75031189

Thats fine. We have guns, freedom, and jobs. They have safe spaces, oppression, and poverty.
>>
>>75030736
>the nation that uses nukes first will be seen as the villain

Like America? I think you won that one and came out smelling like roses
>>
>>75032871
>racism is a strongly established concept
These can all get rolled back in a single election cycle. Look at the radical change for gay rights. It takes a half-decade of conditioning children to make these kinds of changes a reality.

Remeber to spread our ideals and redpill the masses, but focus especially on those young enough to still be entrapped by the kike school system, telling people that white non-kikes are evil and should go extinct.

Target them specifically. They lap up the retarded frog memes and mostly anything that branded as "edgy" and "counter culture".
>>
>>75032327
how fucking retarded are you?
>>
If everyone used the word nigger, it would hold no "power" any more. I say nigger all the time, and will never stop saying it. It's time to stop being cowards and time to start standing up for your beliefs.
>>
OP is right; we must keep our cool. It's a great weapon we have.
>>
>>75031859
>you're welcome

I can't wait to start killing.
>>
>>75030896
>people are hard wired to dissmiss anything you say when they hear the word "nigger".
I can get behind this. I dismiss all the niggers saying niggers all the time, "like nigga hol' up." But really, nigger has lost its meaning. Cuck is the real insult now
>>
>>75030248

You'll never be able to rid your side (any side) of its embarrassing elements.

The key is to only address your opponents finest arguments. Let them scoop the low hanging fruit that can be easily disowned while you annihilate the entire foundation of their position.
>>
OP here

In terms of getting the public on your side (the people you need) - can someone tell me how saying nigger nigger nigger on social media (Twitter, YouTube) is a positive political action?

>inb4 memes because no serious answer exists
>>
>>75030248
nigger
>>
Lol the young republicans were more rude to the security guards when they eventually showed up than the niggers.
>>
>>75032988
Unfortunately for every one you slay, 3 more spawn.

SJWs are like Hydras, just keep growing more heads no matter how many you cut off.
>>
1. If they want to be called black people then they should act like people
2. As long as they get way more offended than they should be, people will continue to call them niggers just to get a reaction
3. Anyone posting the word nigger on these videos is a false-flagging BLM protester. /pol/ is the board of peace, "the right" means "tolerance".
>>
>>75030248
I'm no fan of Milo but this here's the truth. Then again, /pol/ IS largely satire and I don't think these folks unironically say "nigger" in real life. What goes in /pol/, stays in /pol/.
>>
>>75033331
It pisses off the hardcore ideologues over shit that no sane person would give a shit about. It's basically just e-vandilism.

>This person with an anime avatar is calling me a coalburner, I'm in fear for my life!

plus, once you lose the lulz you lose the heart of anything 4chan. Fuck taking things seriously.
>>
>>75032965
>God
>not KEK

gtfo shill. Pol is a KEK board
>>
I agree. It really is a vicious cycle that you're perpetuating by saying nigger unironically. It will only make each side more hostile, and we're smart enough to where we shouldn't need to win via shouting contest.

Take a look at any of the threads in which /pol/ discusses their occupations. Scientists, engineers, doctors, historians. The average liberal who starts this is an uneducated buffoon who blindly goes after the mothership "intelligence" of some liberal who has, I don't know, a theater degree. Why do we need to fight them with le epic vulgarity when we're so much more qualified to outthink them in the first place?
>>
>>75033331
We don't need anyone on our side. This was always black versus white. Every white person deep down knows what a nigger is, they just have to experience it 1st hand. The more widespread the use of the word comes, the more people will start using it again.
>>
>>75033503
>once you lose the lulz you lose the heart of anything 4chan
This. 4chan isn't exactly the best place to have a serious discussion about anything, at least when it comes to applying things in real life.
>>
>>75033342
They were there the whole time. They forced the college repubs and Milo to pay for security. The day of the event they extorted another 1k out of them in order to hold the event. Then they sat there and did nothing, except clear everyone EXCEPT the DISRUPTIVE scum out of the hall.
>>
>>75033371
I am going all out. I am the perfect weapon.
>>
>>75030248
>If you want to win this war
You are a fucking idiot. I came on here to see some pictures of shitty India streets and to dish out some quality bantz. Maybe praise kek if the shitposters do their job right.

There are thousands of political forums on the internet where debates and serious conversations takes place. I don't go onto them with nigger this and kike that. I am not going to show up on a site called Politically Correct and post glorious pic related type shit.

Take your political campaign to where it belongs, dafuq away from here. Right now you are just disrupting the flow of laughs. You are trying your hardest to do something good, but all you are really doing is trolling without realizing it.
>>
File: 1462826742350.png (504 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462826742350.png
504 KB, 640x480
>>75033666
Fuck.
>>
>>75030248
>Every time you call them racist names, you are justifying their anger. You can get your point across and intellectually whip their ass without calling them a nigger in a public comment section.

That is true! But you're overlooking the fact that nobody has to do or say anything "racist" in order for these fools to cry about racism.
>>
File: toilet-worship.jpg (179 KB, 750x868) Image search: [Google]
toilet-worship.jpg
179 KB, 750x868
>>75033703
Needed to wait for dubs to post pic.
>>
>>75033703
>I don't go onto them with nigger this and kike that.
I would if I could.

I always make sure to know the rules of wherever I go the best I can and goad the leftists into crossing over the line.
>>
>>75033732
shoo el rato you are no longer a threat stop pretending to be relevant
>>
>>75031050
> The Oxford English Dictionary's first recorded utterance of the word racism was by a man named Richard Henry Pratt in 1902. Pratt was railing against the evils of racial segregation.
>>
>>75030248
Maybe it's because he's a fucking retard that thinks /pol/ isn't actually racist and antisemitic
>>
File: you.jpg (155 KB, 464x259) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
155 KB, 464x259
>>75033083
>that's fine
Its fine for you, but I was talking about the collective good. Refraining from calling people niggers during political discourse is not censorship or tone policing or political correctness. Its just decency, and being decent is a better way to be convincing and get your point across to people. If two political candidates are debating and one of them makes a convincing and eloquent point, and the other candidate responds by saying "fuk u basterd bitch" who would you say won the debate? I'm not offended by cursing or racism or whatever, but if I was interviewing someone and they couldn't refrain from saying niggerfaggotkikefuck during the interview I would not hire them. Its not because I'm offended by their language, but rather because I'm wary of hiring someone so socially inept.

>we have stuff, they have shittier stuff
And yet the left somehow dominates academia and media. They are running things. They have made the rules of the game, and one of the current rules is that you can't be racist. You can say its right or wrong, but you can't deny that its a fact unless you can point to the congressman or major media personality of the last 10 years who publicly calls people nigger.

So you are presented with a choice: You can censor yourself just a little bit, the way that people in all walks of life do so that they can conduct business, and refrain from calling everybody nigger, or you can just call them niggers and completely discredit your own argument, and in the process hamstring any attempt to change the "no racism allowed" rules to something more logical.
>>
File: 1456102078911.jpg (20 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1456102078911.jpg
20 KB, 256x256
>>75034166
>If two political candidates are debating and one of them makes a convincing and eloquent point, and the other candidate responds by saying "fuk u basterd bitch" who would you say won the debate
You're kidding right?
>>
Nigger memeing has it's place. /pol/ creates content that is insanely popular, like old /b/. The memes are spreading to the normies, and while they may not run around making nigger jokes in the open, they're thinking them.

Milo is in the public eye, it's smart for him not to say 'nigger' (not that he would anyway, given he loves niggers). /pol/ will always be fringe though, but the willingness to say nigger is refreshing to some and funny to others, and in the end makes the right wing more popular.
>>
>>75030248
Milo is a gay kike, who sucks nigger dicks. Of course he won't say that.

>Every time you call them racist names, you are justifying their anger.

Do you realize that our end-goal not to call people names, but to line them up and shoot them?

We don't care what the niggers or the kikes think. They aren't our target audience anyway.
>>
>>75030380
It's not as simple as that: There's Milo's brand of soft-altright and there's 4chan's style of hard-altright

Milo is trying to shift the overton window to the right by buddying up to the centrists and presenting reasonable and rational argument.

But just because he's trying this strategy doesn't mean there's no room for people spamming NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER in comments sections.

Soft Alt-Rightists are bridge builders, crafting a socially conservative counter-narrative to the Liberal propaganda war.

Hard Altrightists however are disrupters. They derail Leftist spaces and toxify leftist narratives. They destroy leftists' equanimity and the very illusion of consensus. The only defence leftists have is to bellow "RACIST RACIST RACIST" which becomes increasingly hollow through overuse.

Most importantly Hard-Altrightists make Soft-AltRightists look sane and normal in comparison. The new moderate centrists.
>>
>>75030248
you're right
>>
>>75032692
The word ends up being used in the comments section of any video linked here. Sometimes I'll watch an old video and I'll see a few old comments using it with hundreds of up votes and I know you guys paid a visit. It's not going to go away, and for good reason, it's funny as shit.
>>
>>75033579
>It will only make each side more hostile

Are you against race war, you retarded cuck?
>>
>>75030248
he said in an interview that hes not using it publicly so that when he uses it in his bed its even kinkier
>>
>>75031482
>kikes are starting to overrun the constitution
you know what time it is
SHALL NOT BE
>>
File: smug_bird.png (154 KB, 1218x1076) Image search: [Google]
smug_bird.png
154 KB, 1218x1076
Yeah, like, people who complain about saying nigger will totally be rational and logical otherwise, right.
>>
>>75030248
I dunno

To me part of the "struggle" (or whatever gay thing you want to call it) is to take back the ability for wicked white boys to speak forbidden words and thoughts such as "nigger" out loud and not only thought in our heads, hushed utterances to fellow closet wrongthinkers and under the protection of anonymous shitposting anime boards without fear of sever social, economic and legal repercussions.
>>
By not using the word sent you playing by the lefts rule, youre submitting you're being cucked by hang to look out for what the left finds accepted speech censoring it self to please them
>>
Lol nigger
Im not playing into that censorship game
>>
>>75034020
First use is not the same as the kike political weaponizing of the term.
>>
>>75030248
That's apologist ideology. You never win by trying to look better or by trying to appease the enemy. You win by demonstrating that you use words and they use violence. Never let anyone take away language from you.
>>
>>75035460
>You never win by trying to look better or by trying to appease the enemy.

Not trying to appease the enemy.

Trying to appease the 80% or so of the public, which is neither extremist left or extremist right. You need them on your team to win a political war in a democracy. Using words like nigger is a quick way to spook them and lose their support.
>>
>>75034501
Even better is that we embrace being called racist. The left keeps calling all conservatives racist. When we accept the term racists conservatives see that they can either spend their lives trying to deny baseless accusations or they can embrace them so that the accusations have no power.
>>
>see some faggot with an anime avatar
>spews /pol/ memes and can't stop saying nigger
>thinks he's edgy
>doesn't realize everybody and their mother knows about this board and opinion goes into the trash
>>
>>75034501
Calling 4chan "HARD" alt-right is hilarious. No, 4chan is just about as hard as milo is.
>>
>>75035573
The public will eventually realize that this isn't the 1960s anymore, and shouting nigger effectively means nothing. This happens through desensitization, not through self censorship.
>>
>>75035573
Not true.
>we say nigger
>libtards call conservatives racist
>conservatives begin to embrace it
>the word racist loses its meaning to moderates
>keep calling us racist
>cycle continues
>more white nationalist then ever before
>more conservatives than ever before.
>>
>>75035738
>The public will eventually realize that this isn't the 1960s anymore,

This could take a long fucking time, like 2050. So let's talk about what's happening right now.

You have to play the PR game if you want to win a democracy. Human psychology is always going to root for the underdog. When you call people nigger, you are seen as the bad guy, and you lose public support.

Why is so hard to see this common sense shit?
>>
I don't know if that's true but is Milo gay? Pls answer
>>
>>75030896
>This is the sort of mud slinging /pol/ should be doing outside of 4chan.

>Implying 4chan is a secret in any sense, and that it isn't in and of itself a ticking time bomb
>>
>>75030519
>>75030519
>>75030519
This.
Look what happened to gamergate.
Same shit.
They abandoned /pol/ because we were too radical. And look what happened afterwards.
They funded a few feminists and constantly said "look, we have trannies, not racist ok??".
Daddy didnt give leftis a hard enough spanking so thats why they turned out like this. Stop enabling these people. Only the west tolerates behaviour like this.
>>
op is right. most of you are dumb as shit.
>>
>>75036568
Found the nigger
>>
>>75031995

>the irony of a jew posting this
>>
>>75036671

He's right though, dumb fuck. You're more a detriment to right wing causes than helpful. You're just too fucking stupid to realize it.
>>
>>75036010
Yes, but he's also a conservative Catholic.
>>
>>75030248
OP is right. Saying nigger just scares off normies. Consider for a moment how many people the Feminists have scared off with their extremism and anti-male rhetoric. Now apply it to /pol/ and the alt-right. Same thing happens.
>>
>>75036010
>Is Milo gay?

Nigga what rock do you live under. He's camp as a row of tents
>>
>>75030248
/pol/ is losing the meme war :/
>>
>>75036762
Are we talking about the same right wing that advocates genocide and race war? Should that right wing be afraid of words?
>>
>win this war
The internet war-of-words or the race war?

Because if it is the latter, turning off your computer and having a family should be your priority.

And don't give me the, "durrr modern women suck" sour grapes bullshit. You spend all your time online cjultivating ersatz socialization skills via ephemeral posts on 4chan and women can't see past your premature bitterness for the real you? REALLY??? Must be the entire sex then!

Seriously /pol/, you guys are the *exact* same as the SJW morons. You spend all your time fighting some virtual battle that matters only to your like-minded anons and those who disagree with you.

In short, this "war" is basically you trying to keep from growing up and being a man.
>>
>>75036010
>>75036010
>>75036010
i'm pretty sure he's a fake gay
>>
>>75032692
>This Milo video is gonna be news tomorrow
Eeeeh. It'll get passed around black twitter like a war trophy and milo will do a story, but does anyone care? Especially when you consider he was not his charming self for the first half-hour and was instead talking about blowing nigs like whitney cumming talks about her snatch- unrelentingly and for nothing more than petty shock that is WAY over valued as praise from the audience by the performer.

Like OP said- if the the more palatable the message, the easier it spreads. You can't talk about drinking jizz for literally every answer and be taken seriously.
>>
>>75031137
Thinking like this is why Obama won.Instead of welcoming based blacks,we chased them away
I'm alright with people calling dindu nuffins niggers,but not people like dr ben carson
>>
>>75036913
There are no based blacks, Shlomo. They are rabid animals.
Obama won, because everyone thought blacks are people.
If anyone knew he's an ape no one would vote for him.
>>
This is why the alt right is a childish as fuck movement. Stop identifying with these cunts.
>>
>>75036976
>There are no based blacks
Maybe not in a 95% white country
But In Singapore,a lot of blacks love our right wing party the PAP
>>
>>75037207
White countries should be 100% white. Let blacks be based in Africa and they should stay there. They have no business in white people's affairs.
>>
Who cares? He's got a thing for dindus. It would be stupid to alienate allies at this point. Especially those in media. We're not some group of autistic SJWs who need total compliance with ideology. He can burn all the coal be wants. As long as he's not raising kids to follow in that degeneracy it is no concern of ours. I'm sure he doesn't care what you are doing with your dick, you shouldn't care what he's doing with his either.
>>
>>75037272
Its too late.White people helped South Africa in the past but they kicked them out with a few based blacks which they ridiculed as uncle tom.
Now all of Africa is a useless shit hole
>>
>>75037370
That's their own problem and not our business. Let them all eat each other for all we care.
>>
File: 1453869887257.jpg (26 KB, 320x303) Image search: [Google]
1453869887257.jpg
26 KB, 320x303
>>75032965
>>75032777
>>75031333

KEK wills it.
>>
File: Sick.jpg (220 KB, 1242x1676) Image search: [Google]
Sick.jpg
220 KB, 1242x1676
>>75030248
>WAAHHH STOP SAYING N***ER
/pol/ is reddit faggot
leave if you don't like it
>>
>>75037569
Fuck off, kike shill
>>
>>75037574
*isn't
>>
>>75036735
>say nothing of substance
>refute no points
>just call him a jew

switchtactics.jpg
>>
File: 1463565950461.jpg (304 KB, 1134x768) Image search: [Google]
1463565950461.jpg
304 KB, 1134x768
>>75037574
He's not saying that, he's saying overuse of the word is pushing /pol/ further from it's goals by throwing the normie's impression of us.
>>
File: 1445050385322.jpg (21 KB, 415x302) Image search: [Google]
1445050385322.jpg
21 KB, 415x302
you're now aware milo is in this thread & constantly tries to manipulate /pol/
>>
>>75038101
>/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

but /pol/ doesn't want normalfags who are offended by words
who cares
>>
>>75030736
You're a faggot nigger for falling for the Canada meme.
Every time niggers surround me, I tell them in from Jasper Texas. They stfu and run away.

Your words do have power, fucking use them. The "angry white man" meme does scare these pieces of shit. Get angry, fight.
>>
>>75030248

Many of already tries that "high ground" shit long ago. It doesn't work.

So, I just call them what they are: Niggers.
>>
>>75038101
The Overton Window, learn what it is.
>>
File: 1397914088151.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1397914088151.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>caring about comments
>>
>>75030608

this.
>>
>>75038427
You have a point anglobro, its part of the charm of /pol/. The normie shouldn't be here and if he is then he should be scared, colour me wrong.

Still, best not to throw "nigger" around too much in real life. Although I'd expect most of us don't do that anyway.

OP your thread is moot, surely nobody is dumb enough to need to be told this?
>>
>He is gay
>He is against gay rights because they make being gay less ein
I don't see anything wrong with that tbhfamdesu
>>
>>75030248
White people have had enough.
If you don't like it get the fuck out
>>
>>75038948
*Fun
>>
>>75038556
Thanks, never heard of it before, interesting idea.

Are you saying that I could have phrased that more economically saying that people won't listen to whats outside the Overton Window? Or are you saying I'm fundamentally wrong and we should spam the word nigger to shift the Overton window such that mild racism can be made acceptable or even policy?
>>
File: jew-aids-queer.png (3 MB, 2158x1268) Image search: [Google]
jew-aids-queer.png
3 MB, 2158x1268
Milo yes! A genius! always has the greater good on his mind.
Don't forget to buy your milo swag (TM).
>>
>>75030248
>STOP HURTING THEIR FEELINGS YOU GUYS
>IF YOU HURT THEIR FEELINGS THEY WIN
>>
>>75030402
The term is rock ape.
>>
Niggers naggers noggers nuggers nigger NIGGER Nig nig Nigger NIGger N I G E R niggers niggers negros niggest nigger Niggers naggers noggers nuggers nigger NIGGER Nig nig Nigger NIGger N I G E R niggers niggers negros niggest nigger
>Niggers
>Nigger nigger nigger
>>>>>Nigger
>>>>>NIG
>>>>>GER

Nigger.

Niggers naggers noggers nuggers nigger NIGGER Nig nig Nigger NIGger N I G E R niggers niggers negros niggest nigger Niggers naggers noggers nuggers nigger NIGGER Nig nig Nigger NIGger N I G E R niggers niggers negros niggest nigger

1. Nigger
2. Niggest
3. Nignog

Nigger, Nig nig nog nug, nigger niggs negroh nigging. Niggers nig nigglers niggles nigger. Niggers, nigger, Nig nigger nigger nig. Negro African nigger black nigger hood nigger. Nigger. Nigg nigg nigg.

Niggers,
Nigger Nigger
>>
File: large[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x205) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x205
I was thinking the same thing, yet they seem to get their way by burning things down, silencing debate, and being aggressively annoying. What is the solution to this?
>>
>>75039723

This tbqh. Thoughtpolice can go fuck itself
>>
File: 1463237957657.jpg (92 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
1463237957657.jpg
92 KB, 700x933
>you are fucking up by not pandering to the opposition
At a certain point you will realize "compromise" is being used cynically by the opposition to force an agenda and the foot soldiers are so entrenched in their ideology that they are detrimental to accomplishing goals.

There was a reason the commies were gassed.
>>
>>75034586
the fucking bantz from this faggot
>>
>>75036976
>>75037272
Edgy! Remember, this is an 18+ board.
>>
>>75030248
/pol/ is crowded with a bunch of retards that have no capacity for nuance and memory of history.
>>
Am I the only one that can't help but feel like some of his comments were actually racist?

I flicked through it earlier and he said a lot of shit about black stereotypes, crime, fucking the protestors brothers, 'adding another black male to the 'statistics' etc.
>>
>>75030248
Please stop posting this kike.
>>
Maybe. Blacks statistically & disproportionately commit more crimes than any other race. Milo made that jab because he is into black guys.
>>
>Yiannopoulos attempted to continue the event, but protesters refused to leave the stage and the group of security guards (which DePaul forced both the organisers and Breitbart to pay for) refused to intervene.
>(which DePaul forced both the organisers and Breitbart to pay for)

For the first time in my life I support the burning of a school down.
>>
>>75044610
They've been on the losing side for far too long imo. They don't notice what Milo does or why he does it. He avoids using Nigger, he posted the videos without personal protest because he's playing a strategic game.
They're too blind to see the painting on the canvas.
>>
>>75030248
>If you want to win this war, smarten the fuck up.

We are winning though, in the war of memes
>>
>>75030248
>[current year]
>still not realizing that this faggot normalizes /pol/ mindset when he laughs off antikikerism and antiniggerism
>not realizing that he's our very own "dindu nuffings" mouthpiece in the mainstream, weather by chance or design, it's irrelevant

Sometimes I think /pol/ hasn't embraced the Jewish tactics even after this much of exposure to them
>>
>>75030248
nigger
>>
>>75030248
I'll stop saying nigger when niggers stop saying it. Equality right?
>>
>pol hates fags
>a fag has more balls that the entire /pol/ giving lessons on how to fight the sjw
>/pol/ rants like a crying baby "da niggas" "muh hwite" "muh jebus"
>>
File: 1.jpg (136 KB, 768x1103) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
136 KB, 768x1103
>>75030248

Agreed 100%
Neu-/pol/ alt-righters are counter productive.
They pop up whenever the left is caught acting badly and derail the debate about "what the left did" by spewing memes.
They allow those on the left to selectively reply and showcase only the anti-left responses that are retarded.

Pic related: DePaul Administrator posts a ridiculous and tone-deaf tweet; alt-righter responds about "negroes and mestizo savages", DePaul administrator responds and showcases this tweet in order to deflect and paint all opposition to campus leftism as retarded "hurr durr niggers" alt-righters. This keeps normal/mainstream right-wingers away from the debate via fear of association, galvanizes the campus left "See? All right-wingers are violent racists!" and justifies College Administration suppression.

Tl;dr Alt-Right a shit
>>
>>75039299
Rare?
>>
>>75046776
>>75046923
why are you fags even here?
>>
File: 1443301887083.gif (703 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1443301887083.gif
703 KB, 500x332
>>75046999
trips of truth unmask the agitprop moles from reddit
>>
>>75039227
You spam the word nigger so it becomes commonplace and "the new normal"
>>
>>75046923
You haven't been paying attention. If nobody sends them racist tweets they just send racist tweets to themselves.

You're only allowed to say a certain word if your skin is the right color? You're the racist here fuck off.
>>
>>75030402
>niggly wigglies
My sides
>>
>>75030248
Because he is literally in bed with them.
>>
Nigger is Latin for 'black'. It's just a word. Even blacks say nigger but they change the last letters so it becomes 'nigga' and pretend it's a new word. You just need to look at it one second to realize it's not.
If 80% can't vote correctly because of the Latin word for black, you have a problem in America.
>>
File: 31232131412321.jpg (24 KB, 494x364) Image search: [Google]
31232131412321.jpg
24 KB, 494x364
"MUG FEELINGS"
>>
>>75046999

To point out how alt-right trolling actually helps the left.

Remember the Kalamazoo College kerfluffle a while back? Black Student Government kids were caught on tape racially harassing a campus conservative during a meeting over his pro-campus carry activism.
That was a great story that showcased Black Supremacist campus activists behaving badly and made the left look terrible.

But then right when the story started gaining traction, /pol/ found some open Kalamazoo College google docs and starting spamming threats and pictures of Dead Trayvon. The FBI got involved and all of a sudden the story became "Black Kalamazoo students the target of racist death threats!" and completely turned the situation into a win for the left.

You can't understand how counter productive that is?
>>
File: 1439807586342.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1439807586342.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>75031823
>>75031995
>>75039299
>>75046315

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_Jew
>>
>>75030248
It's theoretically true to the degree that if slurs or whatever are involved it gives companies or organisations an incentive to shut down what you're doing, but in reality the fact of the matter is that most of them are obsessed with doing so to begin with (e.g. Paradox).

I can see how something like this would happen somewhere like 4chan or cripplechan, but Milo isn't an example of any constructive process being derailed by people screaming nigger. The typical process similar to that I've witnessed on /pol/ tends to be someone uncovering extremely disturbing schemes/history that few people know about, usually implicating kikes or powerful people like with pedowood or the Balfour threads, but sometimes more innocuous stuff like insider information on SJW/HR shit at companies.

Then someone comes in trying to deliberately derail/slide the thread (or get it deleted) and bait /pol/acks with appeals to nigger-hate, or MGTOW, or Muslims, or fag bashing, or eternal Anglo/Hiberno shit, or any variations of this that have nothing to do with the subject, or they spam the thread with images so it hits a post limit. Reddit and /v/ have openly caught on to this tactic but there are also more powerful interests using it.

Also the opposition is not 'very, very stupid' and this is not 'easily winnable'.
>>
>They are the real fascists
>They are the real racists
>They are the real nazis
wew
>>
>>75047181

"If we don't help advance their narrative of White Supremacist boogeymen they'll just do it themselves!"

That's literally your argument?
>>
>>75030248
>If you want to win this war, smarten the fuck up.

THIS
use Nigger and faggot HERE in the public eye DON'T
>>
File: 1461831216721.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461831216721.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>75036809
Surely you jest
>>
>>75047668
You are exhibiting the cuckservative delusion that the left is not anti-white. You're like the cucks who say that banning muslims from entering the United States helps ISIS.
>>
>>75036874
Milos happening was actually mentioned on fox last night during the spic out.
>>
>>75030248
you're asking to be smart at the same people that subscribe on Gawker and Buzzfeed with nicknames like "FatBlackWoman" or "Transgenderqueer" and start every comment with "i'm a liberal hillary supporter trans black disabled woman BUT.." like people can't see them coming from miles away. Let's face it, the alt-right would be fucked if it wasn't for their smart leaders.
>>
>>75046923
It's a tough situation.

A lot of those alt righters are co-opted by SJW and act like clowns because that's what the SJW want.

May as well try to reclaim the Nigger word, you can't police idiots with no discipline effectively.
>>
>>75047668
This. These faggots that do this don't understand we're in a losing war and they'll have to live another 50-60 years in the dystopia the liberals and BLM supporters create
>>
>>75047792
If you think the PR angle will help you. If they want to go crying to the media about racism they'll do it whether it's true or not you fucking retard. Look at trump.

Fuckwits like you trying to play the PR angle are why gamergate died. Perhaps that is your goal hm?

We win because our side is fun and theirs is depressing and horrible.
>>
>>75047744
they definitely are the real racists, ask any non-leftist non-white person in USA

I have an idea, let's go ask a leftist black-hispanic person that got fired from NPR after working there for 10 years for saying muslims 'made him feel uncomfortable on planes' when he wasn't even at work

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Williams#Fox_News_Channel

> "I don't fit in their box. I'm not a predictable black liberal. You [O'Reilly] were exactly right when you said you know what this comes down to. They were looking for a reason to get rid of me because I'm appearing on Fox News. They don't want me talking to you."

oh, and you know who defended him?
fucking bill fucking o'reilly.
he fucking rained down hellfire upon NPR for that shit and he didn't even ideologically agree with the guy in a single way, o'reilly kicked their asses so hard that they were begging Juan to take his job back and you know what he said? I don't juant it.
Well, I made the last bit up but,
he works at fox news now, yep.
>After NPR announced his termination from their network in October 2010, Fox News offered him a new $2 million (a "considerable" raise[21]) three-year contract and an expanded role at their network that includes a regular guest-host role Friday nights on The O'Reilly Factor.[22]

>>75047797
honestly, this. I'm not sure if some of you are legitimately retarded but stop spouting nigger and jew shit everywhere on social media, and especially stop linking it to trump you retarded fucks
>>
>>75047842
and you're exhibiting the internet cuck delusion.

all those alt right cucks on twitter calling everyone else cucks for not naming the Nigger in public are all anonymous and too cuck to ever lead the way themselves. They act like nagging house wives trying to get their husbands to be edgy while they hide behind anime avatars.
>>
>>75030402
that would be gollywog
>>
>>75030248
The people doing that don't want us to win, they are agitators for the other side, you haven't figured that out yet anon?
>>
File: CjHEKcVUgAASukW_orig.jpg (14 KB, 332x351) Image search: [Google]
CjHEKcVUgAASukW_orig.jpg
14 KB, 332x351
>>75048019
>Look at trump.

The man who proclaimed himself the "least racist man in america", disavowed David Duke and says there is no place in America for antisemitism?

/pol/'s delusions about Trump and the reality of Trump are very different.
>>
>>75048187
this
trump might be the grand dragon of the KKK himself but at least he's smart enough to fucking hide it you fucks
>>
>>75030248
You're right OP.

On the same video Trump disavowed the KKK there were nigger comments.

Imagine being a black guy on the fence reading that.

You can't win this election with 100% of your voters being white.
You just can't.
>>
>>75031301
>literally "muh PR"
>>
>>75048187
>Look at trump.
Yes look at trump. You're a fucking dick head mate.

>say something "racist"
>Media brands you as a racist

>Don't say anything racist
>Media brands you a racist anyway

Don't play the leftists game retard.
>>
>>75048272
>You can't win this election with 100% of your voters being white.

the hardcore 1488ers push a purity spiral.

I don't think they want to win, they want to preen themselves on the internet and prove to other cucks who is king edge.
>>
>>75048102
Who is actually saying nigger in public? This thread is fucking retarded. I don't think you guys understand that the left does not care one bit about fairness or whether you are "racist." They will call you racist no matter what you do.
>>
>>75048349
maybe you should go read up on david duke
he successfully rebranded the KKK for a few years. Yep, I'm completely serious. They were taken 100% seriously, stopped wearing robes, and wore suits. Always suits, they always looked on point.
Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
It worked perfectly until retarded stormniggers showed up and ruined fucking everything.
Truly, our biggest mistake was ever accepting eastern european immigrants.
>>
>>75048187
you mean the guy who's running for President can't say nigger on live television? holy shit
>>
I want to assume the same guys who last week were calling me a retard for believing that there really was a war going on are the same idiots who are now shitposting racial slurs. You staunchy cucks are the unironically jaded and bitter section of /pol/.

Id prefer you kys immediately.
>>
>>75048367
Trump has never said anything racist.

You are owned by the Left, defining yourself by them but too dumb to see it.

>the media said what trump said is racist therefore it's racist even though it's not racist at all and if trump keeps saying that it means he's racist and doesn't care that he's racist
>>
>>75048489
>It worked perfectly until retarded stormniggers showed up and ruined fucking everything.

You think I don't know about David Duke? You're lying. The KKK was not taken "100% seriously." Get the fucking hell out of here, you goddamned kike.
>>
>>75030248

>win this war by being a cuck

If your enemy is dead, you win. Fucking modernists, trying to appeal to the Left for approval. Typical cucks. The streets need to be run red with the blood with Leftist traitors and niggers.
>>
File: 1462503016434.jpg (42 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
1462503016434.jpg
42 KB, 432x432
>>75030402
>niggly wiggly
>>
>>75048513
Trump would be considered a cuckservative by what these ((( 1488ers ))) define it as.

The kikest of the 1488ers like sinead and the flat earthers are against Trump.
>>
>>75048558
Don't try to troll me fuck face I'm done with you.
>>
>>75048558
>Trump has never said anything racist.
this
it's the entire reason that he's even still in it. Ask someone who calls Trump a racist to point out what he's said that's racist and they can't. It's like throwing water on the witch in Oz if their argument was the witch. It turns them into a babbling idiot who spouts buzzwords.

>>75048600
go read up on the knights of the ku klux klan
not the KKK you retard
>>
>>75048670
TRIGGERED
>>
>>75047695
Exactly this
>>
>>75030248
i will take vigilante action against people posting fag milo, you leave a online footprint...
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 666x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 666x375
All of Donald Trump's success and the recent growth of the American Right has absolutely refuted the idea of punching to the right. (((Conservatives))) have cucked for 50+ years as the country has moved further and further left. And you sound exactly like an NRO cuckservative pundit when you scold people for saying nigger. Milo doesn't say nigger because he is beholden to kikebart, whom for all they've done, have done it solely for the money, as has Milo to an extent. Also he's probably honestly blue pilled on race, but even he knows not to punch to the right. Yeah he cucks when he has to talk about racism in the alt-right directly, but he has to, and he plays it off as harmless trolling most of the time.

tl;dr
>fuck off cuck, pic related
>>
>>75030248
Double agengts my nig.
Just like how we have trolls imbedded in Facebook, tumblr, ect.
For total anarchy we have a pretty effective force.
I agree with your point.
>>
>>75047792
>>75047668

Are you naive enough to think that's not a good argument? Do you realise that the vast majority of 'hate crime' incidents at prominent American colleges over the past decade and a half have been complete hoaxes that are blown up by the media then ignored when uncovered, or have been convenient reversals like Kalamazoo? Wake up. They do everything to disenfranchise the truth because they have capital and influence behind them. You can't win with this one.

Also this culture war has a long history, it's not just something that appeared on tumblr in 2011. For example, a succession of bombings and a murder at Yale in 1969-70 by the Black Panthers was defended by Kingman Brewster Jr. (president of Yale) and the chaplain along with most of the faculty. That faggot Brewster then went on to be the master of one of Oxford's colleges. They've been putting this into preparation for decades.
>>
>>75048604
>When a Supream Gentlman emerses his frustrations in politics

Your argument is literally "these feels man"
>>
>>75048667
I've never called myself an alt-righter in my life. I find it hilarious the media took my shitposting on burner accounts and turned it into a legitimized political movement.
>>
>>75030248
...because he wouldn't have a platform to speak on, you fucking imbecile. That's not the same for everyone else.
>>
>>75030248

>Don't say niggers, then the Left will win!

Fuck you nigger, stop appealing to the Left you fucking cuckservative traitor
>>
File: racial_redpill.jpg (150 KB, 600x1325) Image search: [Google]
racial_redpill.jpg
150 KB, 600x1325
>>75030248
>You are giving these protesters AMMUNITION.
The extreme opposit of what you say is true. We are depriving the enemy of the power of language. We are depriving them of the authority to govern ideology through "magic words" that you must use, or cannot use. We are depriving them of the moral hegemony to contest values through censorship. Look at what happened:
>blacks walk on stage to disrupt white speakers and challenge white audience
>throw the charge of racism around the room
>this itself is anti-white action
>they expect whites to retreat from any charge of "racism"
>they will charge racism whether they are appeased or not
>their entire lives have been enabled by this kind of tactic
So if we're going to be tarred and feathered as racists just for being white, no matter what we do, we become racists in language and appearance. We deprive them of that authority and make it impossible to threaten us with the "magic labels". THEY are being a predatory group, pushing for the interests of THEIR racial identity using moral threats and indimidation. They are flaunting their privilege as an "untouchable" racial class. If we keep playing the appeasement party in that game, we will be reduced to nothing, and we will not be able to expect the same appeasement and morality from these groups when we are finally in the minority. Anyone who thinks otherwise has the mind of a lemming. You will be hunted down in the end, and as you're being raped to death in a gutter, your final consolation will be to proclaim:
>at least I died on the moral high-ground
I won't walk off that cliff with fools like you.
Sorry, enjoy your fate alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>>
File: 1233659209883.jpg (124 KB, 724x833) Image search: [Google]
1233659209883.jpg
124 KB, 724x833
This is how sjw's infiltrate and destroy movements do not fall for their shit. At first they just want you to change one or two things to be more PC and before you know it you've got a full on split.

Fuck off niggers, go back to your own side where you're not allowed to tell the truth or call a spade a spade and fucking kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1440902007360.png (291 KB, 600x752) Image search: [Google]
1440902007360.png
291 KB, 600x752
>>75048798
you realize neocons are leftists, right?
it started as a trotskyist movement, specifically it was basically founded by Irving Kristol(Yes, Bill Kristol's father — the guy trying to get Romney to run to stop Trump)
Irving Kristol wrote a book on how neoconservatism can be used to destroy capitalism.
>>
>>75048769
Ur such a cry baby...
>plz no haxs my feetprint ;-;
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.