[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LatAmer_Mar2009.gif (8 KB, 370x430) Image search: [Google]
LatAmer_Mar2009.gif
8 KB, 370x430
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America#Origin

Can we end this meme already? I tire of it.

t. romanboo
>>
another cuck needing a history lesson

the French started calling the new world "Latin America" so they wouldn't have to refer to it as the Spanish Americas

now go shitpost elsewhere
>>
>>75029627
...Yes, making it a meme and a shitty one at that given that their ""Roman"" religion is mixed with voodoo shit and they are mostly populated by mixed indigenous people.
Are you a butthurt Frenchman from the 16th century? Is it so important to you that we not call it Spanish Americas?
>>
>>75030575
>Spanish America
>Brazil is in
Pick one
>>
I like my latino identity even tho I am aware that it was at the beggining artificial

No pal, today it is real, language helps but is more than that
>>
>>75030925
...for now

jk bro
>>
>>75030925
When are you going to stop talking that dirty lenguage and join the Spanish brotherhood?
>>
>>75030982
yes. but you aren't "latino". You are an aboriginal, and at best mixed.
>>
>>75031583
It seems you misunderstood my post, do you honestly believe you can peg me in two replies?

What kind of person do you think I am? Given your posts you seem to hate anglos. I am not giving the liberal hippie world peace answer.

>reddit

Never visited in my life and i never will visit it no matter how much you meme.
>>
File: 125125.gif (490 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
125125.gif
490 KB, 400x280
>>75031484
>>
File: lead_large.png (248 KB, 615x447) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.png
248 KB, 615x447
>>75031840
"latinos" are those who speak latin derived languages. Such as Portuguese.
>>
Trentian heretics, I.T.T.

Ref.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.