[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hate you guys... but I can't walk away...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: CZxJx3hXEAA9XvU.jpg (80 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CZxJx3hXEAA9XvU.jpg
80 KB, 600x800
I blame all of you for showing me how fucked up this world is. I was perfectly happy being blue-pilled then I happened to visit this board. At first I thought it was all a fake narrative or some storm-fag BS but then I started to look at the facts and statistics. Now I can't enjoy my little bubble because I am captivated by the downfall of all the ideals I hold dear.

tl;dr You are the reason I drink, don't ever change
>>
>>75028013
The ideals are in us. The elites are a mess in the best of times.
>>
>>75028013
dont forget
you're here forever
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 468x286
SUCK my MOTHAfucking DICK homeBOY!
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 999x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 999x442
>>75028013
>>
>>75028955

It is to accurate...
>>
>>75028955
Yup, I've had many a rage fueled night that ended with drinking because this place and others like it show me terrible things.

I both love and hate it.

I came here and Independent semi-racist who just hated the ghetto black peoples.

Now I'm a far right, super racist that hates the world.

I've shown my power level to my family, and they say I'm more racist than my grandpa who was raised by an actual KKK member.

But, at least when things really go bad, I won't be one of the confused ones wondering why the world got so bad.
>>
>>75028955
>constant need to suppress your power level
So much this. Is there any way to revert back to the blue-pill?
>>
>>75028955
No one ever said the journey to enlightenment was going to be full of silver lined clouds and rainbows. It is only because of where we are in Earth's history, that it is like this. If things were better, say in a different time, enlightenment could very well be that way. But you can't blame the wisdom of truth for being hurtful, when the only reason it is, is because the lies in this world are so frequent and rampant.
>>
>>8072543
Don't worry op. The final stage is acceptance and it feels good. Relish in the fact that you, your family, and the whole of civilization are doomed and only come back here once in a while for laughs.

It's a good feel.
>>
Start praying my brethren. Only Christianity is rooted in truth. /pol/ is a Christian board for a reason
>>
>>75029757
How did you get that flag?
>>
File: 1417422628180.jpg (95 KB, 475x401) Image search: [Google]
1417422628180.jpg
95 KB, 475x401
Please ban me, i can't look away.
>>
File: feels-good-head-0-292x300.png (128 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-head-0-292x300.png
128 KB, 292x300
ONE OF US
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.