[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why are so many Bernie supporters trying to make America great again? Not that I'm complaining but I thought these people were public enemy number one. What gives?
>>
If it wasnt for the open borders policy, I would have voted Bernie.
>>
>>75027360

>Bernie supporters trying to make America great

>Forcing the state to take from those who stayed in school, got a good job, and have worked hard all their lives and then give it to those who didn't
>>
>>75027360
Sanders in the Primary

Trump in the General
>>
File: Damn Dog.jpg (227 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Damn Dog.jpg
227 KB, 700x700
>>75027360
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see what shillary is.
>>
>>75027545
right what i dont understand is why so many bernie supporters
the demographic that hates us are converting?
>>
File: Sanders.jpg (291 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Sanders.jpg
291 KB, 520x650
Bernie is about to get fucked out of the primaries by corruption in his own party.

It's clear now that Clinton rigged the votes in Ohio and Nevada, and possibly in other states as well.

No true Bernie supporter will betray their deeply held beliefs to support Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>75027756
kentucky too
>>
You guys are idiots that think that they differ vastly on policy

They only really differ on immigration and the environment everything else is gravy
>>
They're both anti-establishment and advocate for protectionist policies. Bernie's just a cuck in regards to immigration and identity politics and wants to tax the hell out of everybody. Other than that they're similar in regards to core issues (campaign finance reform, fair trade, calling out rigging, etc.)
>>
>>75028173
self admitting as an idiot in the OP enlighten me oh wise shit poster

so you are saying the only difference between trump and sanders is immigration and environment?
>>
They are both very US first politicians, just in different ways. People want to make things better for us, not the global market.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.