[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ashame myself of being Japanese. Japan took ONLY 20 refugees.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14
I ashame myself of being Japanese. Japan took ONLY 20 refugees. okay there are 5000 refugees who need help from Japan.

And we took only 20. We are soulless bastard.

Japan should be ashamed of being such intolerant.

Look at the picture!. There are ton of people who need our help!

Wake up Japanese!
>>
>>75025509
If you feel such embarrassment from Shamefur Dispray, why don't you Sudoku yourself and get if over with?
>>
>>75025509
Abvious b8. You speak proper English and are either just fooling or you are actually retarded enough to believe this. Either way shouldn't you be committing sudoku or something?
>>
>>75025509
i'll be your refugee
i'm coming
>>
>>75025509
Your fatass counts for 10 refugees at least, bobby.
>>
>>75025773
>>75025740
Because I have duty to save innocent people's life
>>
Ayy I haven't seen your post in a while
How is the English Teacher job going for you?
>>
Japan is a homogeneous country of spineless asian men, if you import immigrants you will literally be cucked, and your culture will suffer for it.

Japan is one of the last refuges isolated from this degeneracy and you wish to import people who's ideology is anti-intellectual, anti-progress? Islam is more than just a religion, it's a way of life, it instructions from how to run a country to how to step into a bathroom and wipe you ass.

I know you're a proxy, but this is a bad idea.
Look at the way how much american culture has changed yours, islam will make you into Indonesia
>>
File: 1462730598931.png (620 KB, 660x544) Image search: [Google]
1462730598931.png
620 KB, 660x544
>>75025509
>>
>>75025959
Why don't you stop being a chinese cartoon loving virgin, help yourself, find a nice girl before considering the welfare of others?
>>
>>75026179
>Japan is one of the last refuges isolated from this degeneracy

You're right, it is; And as an actual Japanese, I'm sad to say that it is simply a matter of time before the growing leftism in Japan will open the border gates to refugees and foreigners. Japanese are incredibly ignorant about other cultures and religions, with the younger generation especially assuming that all people in the world are just like them: peaceful, rule-following, humanists.

Some examples:

>Japan to join multilateral group for Syria peace
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20160513_06/

>A Dane's observation
DENMARK
Our State run media made a coverage a few weeks ago, attempting to slander Japan negatively.
>You're the 3rd largest economy
>yet why are you only accepting 27 muslims while the west took millions?!?!?!?
The reporter who were in Japan shaming people.
His name is definitely fishy, Khokhar isn't a Danish name.

It would be hilarious as hell if it's a sandnigger name.

They interviewed a couple of poor Japanese folks who felt pressured to say they are ashamed of the situation, and that Japan should accept more muslims.
That fucking explains everything. Goddamn, this is what we are forced to pay taxes for.
To hire muslims into our news media and have them work on slandering other countries who don't accept muslim invasions.

It was a completely biased coverage, there was no highlight of positives in the decision to not accept refugees.
No mention of Japan having 0 risk of muslim terrorism.
No comparison to how Europe have insanely high risk of muslim attacks.
Everything was just negative.

This is a state media who likes to pretend they are ethical and neutral.
>>
Filthy Zainichi
>>
Japan please take me away from this nightmare!
>>
>>75025509
You're not japanese and they're not refugees fuck off shill.
>>
>>75025509
>t. English teacher
>>
>>75025509
should be more like

japs no let monkeys in

japs beat monkeys with stick when they bad
>>
File: 1462388516932.jpg (55 KB, 385x573) Image search: [Google]
1462388516932.jpg
55 KB, 385x573
>>75025509
Hey look, its the famous faggot self hating gook.
>>
>>75025509
You realize this is a conservative board right? Stop with your refugee bullshit.
>>
t. Proxyfag
>>
>>75025509
Can you please take me as a refugee? I can write javascript for rice, tofu and hentai doujins.
>>
>>75026917
>growing leftism in Japan
If you were an actual Japanese I can't imagine you're taking any of that at face value.
They're just "admitting their shame" to get the waito piggus off their back and telling them to fuck off as politely as possible.
>>
>>75025509
Don't be ashamed. Sweden would really love to be you in this scenario.
>>
>>75025509
Japan is one of the only honest nation-states left in the entire world. It is beautiful and safe. I have visited and enjoyed visiting, but would not live there. Don't ruin it for the future. Stay Japanese.
>>
Shill thread
>>
File: PTJMw0q.webm (305 KB, 924x692) Image search: [Google]
PTJMw0q.webm
305 KB, 924x692
>>75026179
>>75026917

As Japan continues to globalize, their culture that has allowed their society to run so tightly will continue to unravel. The language and cultural barriers will fall, and Jewish poison will pour into their media just as it has in Sweden, Germany, and France. Compared to the rest of the world, the Japanese citizenry have the minds of children - innocent, naive, completely unaware of the realities of the outside world. They will be completely unprepared for the influx of filth that they will welcome into their countries with open arms. Their population, already in sharp decline, will be trivial for the immigrants to replace.

Japan's demise is sadly, inevitable.

>even in Japan are in fact the Jews. One such Jew in Japan is Jacob Adelstein whom writes for the paper Yomiuri Shimbun, a total degenerate Jew. There was also a gay pride rally in Japan recently, with Japanese supporters with little signs that read "I love Israel". Where ever the Jews go, degeneracy follows.

>>75027742
>They're just "admitting their shame" to get the waito piggus off their back

This is exactly how it started in America with whites and blacks, saying the rhetoric to just get buy politely. Overtime, it became a cultural norm, a mantra used to brainwash their younger generation. Now just look at how white guilt exploded into the insane SJW majority of today. I have seen the liberal movement grow stronger since Abe's position started; There have been more liberal protests, and the support for refugees and shaming from Japanese (not just gaijin) has been increasing as well ( https://www.refugee.or.jp/en/ ).
>>
File: triggered.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>75025509
Why are you making the same shitty bait thread few times a day?
>>
File: japanslimes.png (476 KB, 922x467) Image search: [Google]
japanslimes.png
476 KB, 922x467
>>75028607

Japan is past it's tipping point, masculinity has been destroyed long ago, gender roles are shifting from traditionalism, and western values are sweeping the population away: I was in Tokyo in 2007 when the first Krispy Kreme opened up to a line of Japanese five hours long. The last time I was visiting family in Chiba, they took me to the new Costco there and I nearly cried at the sight of hundreds of fat, walmart-shaped Japanese families waddling around, pushing carts full of family-size x-treme flavor-blasted doritos and cinnabuns around. Traditional Japanese local shops have been shutting down due to crushing competition from giant foreign corporations moving in.

Consider just the TINY amount of "refugee" types that are already in Japan, and look at the results:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBuVIq16O0A&t=3

>Of the 27 Muslim ‘refugees’ taken in by Japan in 2015, two Turkish nationals have already gang-raped a woman

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/02/25/of-the-27-muslim-refugees-taken-in-by-japan-in-2015-two-turkish-nationals-have-already-gang-raped-a-woman/

If you consider the current political trends, the shift towards liberalism with the young generation, and the rapidly increasing globaization in Japan, it is sadly undeniable what Japan's fate will be. There is no one, no organization, no entity vocal enough to fight for the preservation of Japan.
>>
>it's a proxyfag hating on Japan hour again

This guy has got to be a paid shill
>>
>>75025959

Go to Syria and help then, proud samurai
>>
File: 1447008726289.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447008726289.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
Only suicide bombers feel empathetic towards other suicide bombers.

How's your kamikaze squad coming along Japan San.
>>
File: 1458738818540.jpg (60 KB, 645x344) Image search: [Google]
1458738818540.jpg
60 KB, 645x344
>>75029516
>Go to Syria and help

They already have.

http://www.dailysabah.com/investigations/2016/03/23/turkey-detains-japanese-man-seeking-to-join-daesh-in-syria
>>
>>75025959
Then go and fight in Syria. They will take any help they can get.
>>
These threads are getting quite sad
Why would anyone respond to used up bait anyway?
>>
What the fuck is going on with the Japs on /pol/? We seem to have one self-hating Jap and another Jap who keeps spamming threads about how great Japan is. What the fuck
Go back to 2chan you fucking nutters
>>
>>75030523
you can't stop me. Mr Jose
>>
>>75030523
We also have at least one jap that really good at bantz
>>
>>75026917
I really hope the 2020 Olympics wake up the current generation of Japanese to how awful foreigners are after we completely trash their cities.
>>
How about you take European refugees fleeing from the immigration crisis? If anyone make a stink, you can argue that for every European you take into Japan, you make room in Europe for another Muslim immigrant. After all, nothing will please libtard cucks more than the prospect of speeding up the process of turning whites into the oppressed minority in Europe.
>>
>>75025509
Easy there Tamogochi, they have to clean up their own mess sooner or later.
>>
>>75031144
>I really hope the 2020 Olympics wake up the current generation of Japanese

I'm sure the media (JIDF) will be running full damage control to censure any negative media fallout from the chaos. One thing is for sure, the 2020 Olympics will be a catalyst - for what, remains to be seen.
>>
>>75031053
every time i see him my day brightens
>>
>>75025509

Refugees=RAPEfugees
>>
Not gonna happen. Japanese Government employs black book contracts that have to do with obliterating any lib opposition.

GL with your memes about japan accepting refugees
>>
>>75025509
I hate the fact that 95%+ of Japs on /pol/ are proxyfags.
>>
Japan: 'No one is illegal' - Protesters welcome refugees in Tokyo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASEt-mpCrGA
>>
>>75025959
Mate ur not ment to take anime literally.
>>
>>75025959
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'innocent""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'
>>
File: 0001_009_01.png (71 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
0001_009_01.png
71 KB, 300x280
I don't know if I should kill myself before the end of true cultural diversity, or drag my ass for a little longer and see if I can maybe bear witness to the "progressive" masses coming to realize what they have been duped into supporting.

I can't describe how thankful, and lucky I am to have not fully absorbed the "progressive" narrative, and began finding I was more at odds with their world views by the time I was of voting age.

pic kinda-sorta is not related
>>
>>75025509
shut the fuck up you stupid gook
>>
>>75026036
Kek
>>
>>75025509
>Japan should be ashamed of being such intolerant.
You should be ashamed of the 2016 Toyotas. There was a time when Toyota was great. 93 Supra TT, 86 Corolla... Make automobiles great again, Japan.
>>
>>75026179
>you wish to import people who's ideology is anti-intellectual, anti-progress

Sounds just like Japan's own ideology for most of history
>>
>>75025509
Rape of Nanking.
>>
>>75025509
Didn't 8 of them turn out to be rapists?
>>
>>75025509
make that 19
>>
File: islamo-phobia.jpg (225 KB, 1465x638) Image search: [Google]
islamo-phobia.jpg
225 KB, 1465x638
That's only 20 rapists you have to worry about. You can get a couple Yakuza guys to handle that few.

Fuck that little dead kid. Saracen must be driven out.
>>
>>75030849
When will you be returning to Korea?
>>
>>75025509
shut the fucking fuck up and get back to work at Iwakuni you silly contractor.
>>
File: image.png (649 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
649 KB, 640x1136
>>75027474
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.