[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FACEBOOK NORMIES PISS ME OFF SO FUCKING BAD. Fucking Disney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
FACEBOOK NORMIES PISS ME OFF SO FUCKING BAD.

Fucking Disney wants to let that Frozen bitch become a dyke, and people don't see how this is pushing an agenda. I don't even know what the fuck to say to these people.

Am I just over reacting? I really don't think its appropriate to put that shit in there, because its NOT the same as a boy and a girl. We are naturally born to want to breed. To put the idea in a childs head that being gay is "normal" (which it biologically isn't, it is abnormal) it will influence them in the direction of the leftist political movement.

How do I even explain that to a normie without them thinking I am a fucking insane person. I don't even hate faggots, I just don't want my kid to be exposed to that shit.
>>
>>75022189
wow seriously?? have you even considered the current year?.??
>>
>How do I even explain that to a normie without them thinking I am a fucking insane person.

You are an insane person.
>>
File: 1463861914623.gif (4 MB, 625x305) Image search: [Google]
1463861914623.gif
4 MB, 625x305
>>75022248
NO I TRIED THAT BUT I AM PRETTY SURE 2015 IS OVER FRIEND
>>
>>75022476
Thanks shitpost king, 'preciate it mate
>>
File: 1463455264954.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1463455264954.gif
3 MB, 600x396
>>75022189

You can't. They're stuck in a permanent feedback loop of virtue signalling and regurgitated opinions. These people have zero thoughts of their own. To them, discussion is a contest to see who can make themselves appear to the be most virtuous and angelic being. They never discuss anything real, they just try to out-do each other for cuck ranking.
>>
>>75022189
It's just bringing representation to LGBTQIA+ people who are traditionally underrepresented in cisshet breeder mass media. If you don't like it, don't bring your children to see it. Simple as that, breeder scum.
>>
You may think that faggots and trannies are degenerates, and that is fine.
But if you think it's part of some vast "agenda" then you spend way too much time in your own head, and on the internet.

Faggots and trannies have existed since the dawn of human civilization. I'm pretty sure that nobody is going to have their childhood ruined by simply learning that these things exist.
>>
You have to tell them the truth, otherwise they'll go around thinking this is okay.
>>
>>75022648
Yeah thats why Disney land has a GAY DAY right?

at a kids theme park....GAY DAY....men in tight leather, dykes in Birkenstocks...tell me that isn't an agenda.
>>
>>75022648

>But if you think it's part of some vast "agenda" then you spend way too much time in your own head, and on the internet.

And your head is so far up your own ass that I'm surprised that you can use a keyboard.
>>
>>75022854
my boss can see the conversation and I live in NY

I don't want to get fired for being a "bigot."
>>
It's really annoying for me too.

These dumbfucks want to force sexuality on everything and everyone. Make believe characters do not need to have sexualities.

I just hope Disney doesn't pander to them, at the very least just leave it up to interpretation.
>>
>>75022189
i agree, it is leftist brainwashing. the only thing inherently wrong with pushing a lgbt agenda on kids is the population problem which all comes back to nature vs nurture. nobody really knows whether people are born gay, it is just an accepted "fact" based on accepting people for who they are or whatever.

i have nothing against gay people but kids should be taught about reproduction and the man + woman relationship is the first step to that. exposing them to faggotry is literally just throwing sexual deviance at them. anything other than reproduction is technically deviance and while it isn't wrong, it shouldn't be taught to kids.
>>
>>75022189
America is done for, and so is Western Europe.

Within our lifetimes we will see some kind of segregation and splinter, as Traditional Nationalists and Multicultural Globalists decide they no longer can tolerate one another. We'll see how the 2030's-2040's work out. My advice? Be in shape, don't be in debt, know how to camp, and get good with a gun.
>>
You'd think since they can't produce offspring, they'd eventually die out.
>>
Wouldn't it just be like, really neat, if, like, progressive ideology was completely uncompromisingly totalitarian and enveloping every single aspect of our lives and culture without relent? :)
>>
>>75022856
Okay, so every year they have 1 gay day and 364 straight days? Wow what an agenda.

>>75022951
>These dumbfucks want to force sexuality on everything and everyone. Make believe characters do not need to have sexualities.

Are they forcing sexuality on people in literally every other disney movie when the prince and the princess get together at the end?
>>
>>75022648
Faggots and trannies have always existed. They existed in such small quantities that no one paid them any attention until they were being broadcast into your home and to your children.
>>
>>75023182
> Celebrating the beauty of male/female relationships is propaganda.

Okay.
>>
>>75023010
i mean, would you be comfortable with a disney princess if it was implied that she was some kind of blowjob queen?

adult relationships should not be for the consideration of prepubescent children.
>>
>>75022189
They're trying to make captain America gay too

http://movieweb.com/captain-america-gay-boyfriend-marvel-twitter-campaign/

I don't know if I trust this article but one Google search will bring up quite a few articles
>>
>>75022648
Removing faggotry from entertainment has actually reversed negative white birth rate trends in Russia and Eastern Europe
>>
>>75022618

Good fucking luck to anyone trying to tell their daughter that they can't see Frozen 2: Melting Point
>>
>>75023333
nice quads.

My point is that just because two characters are in a relationship, does not mean that it's exposing children to sex or sexuality.
>>
>>75023182
>Are they forcing sexuality on people in literally every other disney movie when the prince and the princess get together at the end?

Yup. I'm a big Disney fan, so I search for Disney shit. Even background characters are faggots according to some people.
>>
>>75023358

It's mainly because of the massive amount of tumblr idiots that can't tell when two dudes are bros, that doesn't mean they're gay
>>
File: 1365295734256.png (177 KB, 311x278) Image search: [Google]
1365295734256.png
177 KB, 311x278
>>75023333
celebrating the beauty of dat get
>>
>>75023391
yes this is solution. Fuck this gay shit I am sick of gay proppoganda just be gay in private. then we wouldn't need milo and shit
>>
>>75022189
someone should suggest that disney makes one of them princesses a callgirl, whats wrong with callgirls BARK BARK BARK
>>
File: 1463968024390.png (189 KB, 300x414) Image search: [Google]
1463968024390.png
189 KB, 300x414
>>75023349
but they try to say that the straight couples are "teaching" pro straight ideas to kids. If I say that being straight is normal they will get offended.
>>
>>75023065
The globablists will just die as a basketcase blowsjob orgy witht he sun setting on their wrinkled childless faces as they die of whatever genital disease and wither way
>>
File: 1456590434245.gif (4 MB, 285x324) Image search: [Google]
1456590434245.gif
4 MB, 285x324
Rick & Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World is pretty funny, as a gay person I like seeing gay characters.

I think there are much much worse things in this world happening at the moment. Like niggers.
>>
>>75024407
No. I don't want my kids to see faggots as normal. Becuase its not. Its a learned FETISH. Seriously.
>>
>>75022189
>that being gay is "normal" (which it biologically isn't, it is abnormal)
I don't think anyone is saying that it's normal (and if they are, fuck them), the idea is that it's okay and shouldn't be stigmatized. But you are right, this is going too far.
>>
>>75022611
this
>>
>access to every major breaking news story
>have deep political discussion with peers about gay disney fiction
kek, people hate learning about the world
>>
>>75024515
Then don't let them watch shit with fags in it.

How hard is that?

Being straight is a fetish.
>>
File: 1459077080168.gif (368 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1459077080168.gif
368 KB, 500x341
>>75022189
Fuck it, do it, make the bitch a dyke.

Put it all over the news, show how progressive you are.

Watch how much fuckin money you lose.
>>
>>75022856

1 day a year isn't an agenda. its a cashgrab. gays have loadsamone.

First and foremost, Disney is a business. They won't do anything that hurts the bottom line. Look at the shitfit they threw when JJ casted a black hero for star wars
>>
File: 1464005124023.jpg (429 KB, 751x751) Image search: [Google]
1464005124023.jpg
429 KB, 751x751
>>75024961
>black
I think you meant sub-human nigger animal
>>
>>75024196
pro-straight/=pro-biology. a male+female coupling in a childrens tv show or movie isn't supposed to be something that children ship, fantasize about or dwell on the naughty nighttime tumblings of said characters, it has nothing to do with gay or straight or even sex and everything to do with easing children into the concept of reproduction which should be expanded upon at a later date during a sexual education class.

children don't think that the characters are going to fuck and the prince is going to blow a load in the princesses ass, they think that they are going to get married and get a baby or some shit because that is what mommies and daddies do. they can argue that it is teaching kids that feelings are okay but social conditioning in media shouldn't be responsible for that, that is a good parents job. if a parent can't instill a sense of respect for other human being in their child and demand that a movie pick up the slack, they are objectively a failure as a parent.

young adult media can and should contain shit about things like lgbt relationships or whatever but childrens films should touch lightheartedly on black and white topics like reproduction, fighting for your countries freedom and being a faithful friend.

they can put a faggot in captain america, i don't care. but parents shouldn't let children who are still starting to understand the world (like a 6 year old) become overwhelmed by issues that some adults have trouble with. that is why i see this sort of shit in kids movies as brainwashing rather than a heartwarming attempt to instill acceptance or whatever the fuck they think they are doing. by the time a kid is 10~ they should be exposed to lgbt bullshit but before that it is just going to warp their world view and wind up confusing them.
>>
>>75025788
it's like kids these days that have their parents post them all over social media because they are trans. some boys like playing with dolls and shit the same way some girls like playing with cars. it doesn't mean they are trans, that is just an identity forced upon a developing human by another human that they think knows everything.

kids should be able to do what they want without having adult political and sexual issues thrown at them. leftism is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>75022189
>Dey gonna be changin' muh Dis'nay
Dude, it's Disney. They were probably gonna do it anyway.
I think it's probaby gonna be degenerate if they do it but there's not much left to do. The only real bad thing they could do is make them sisters gay for each other, but I digress.
I think that sexuality's dangerous for kids of that age. They should just be outside playing imo
>>
File: 1462847926446.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
1462847926446.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>75023333
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.