[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically what do you think is going to happen if Trump wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: trumpmain.jpg (27 KB, 770x430) Image search: [Google]
trumpmain.jpg
27 KB, 770x430
Realistically what do you think is going to happen if Trump wins? If he does win it will probably be by a narrow margin. Polls seem evenly split. But it is not like everyone is just going to be okay with it. There is going to probably be a shit ton of riots. Someone may actually try to assassinate him. In his actual duties as president, no one is going to want to work with him to try to get his more contentious laws passed. On the world stage few countries are going to respect us any more. Terrorist groups arent going to cower in fear of him but rather rally against him and start attacking the US directly again. These are all things possible under trump
>>
He will win by a landslide, and hes smarter than people give him credit for. America will be great again.
>>
>>75021704
this is the gayest argument you guys have tried yet.

>hurr durr but if he wins tho am i rite????
>>
>>75022086

I'm not arguing retard. I have mixed feelings about the guy and for better or worse, if he wins I want to tell you what I think would happen.
>>
File: leftypol Promo5.jpg (134 KB, 925x533) Image search: [Google]
leftypol Promo5.jpg
134 KB, 925x533
if doesn't win by a landslide he doesn't win at all
>>
>>75021704
If he gets assassinated that will do more good than he ever could in life.

That would be the ultimate redpill, the instigator of western nationalism
>>
>>75021704
Lol you mean all the same things that happened under obama? riots? check. try to assasinate? check. no one wants to work with him? check. on the world stage no one respects us? check. terrorist groups will attack us directly again? check.
>>
>>75022221

>I'm not an arguing retard

whatever you say
>>
>>75021975
100% seriously this
get ready or get out, OP
>>
>>75022366

Who rioted against Obama? Everyone was so delicate with him for the first few years because they didn't want to come across as racist.
>>
Hilariously enough, if he stays true to his words, /pol/ along with 4chan will get shut down.

Worth it.
>>
>>75022620
please show me where he said that
>>
>>75022620
>he supports TPP and internet censorship
he has literally said the opposite you awful shithead
>>
>>75021704
>On the world stage few countries are going to respect us any more.

WHO FUCKING CARES?
>>
>Bad things are guaranteed to happened to the country if we don't elect him

>Let's not vote for him because bad things might happen to the country
>>
>>75021704
Literally everything you have said now, was said about Obama 8 years ago...
>>
File: nigger.jpg (106 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
106 KB, 1191x670
>>75022620
>Trump wins
>/pol/ shut down
>A tired anon hesitantly stretches one hand from out of the shadows, and powers down his computer
>He gets up from his office chair and makes his way to the front door
>As he pushes open the door and disturbs a quarter inch of dust and unread mail, a splinter of blinding light tears through the darkness
>He steps outside

"I'm free"
>>
>>75021704
I hope he dissolves Congress and the Supreme Court and then rules as a nationalist right wing dictator. But that's just me.
>>
>>75021704
There will definitely be riots, Obongo will refuse to step in and deal with them. We might see some genuine succession movements or rebellions, but they're liberals so they'll be easily contained by local law enforcement.
>>
File: Poll-1.jpg (191 KB, 576x331) Image search: [Google]
Poll-1.jpg
191 KB, 576x331
>>75021704

SHILLARY BTFO

TRUMP IS BASED AF
>>
>>75022257
The Wall will go up and Mexico will pay for it or face crippling sanctions sending them into recession.

America will put in more tariffs and make better trade deals.

Taxes will go down for all people.

Debt will likely have to be renegotiated and likely paid down to some extent.
>>
Niggers may end up burning down nigger cities like Shitcago and Detroit.

Korean shopkeepers will stop them, though. Koreans know how to handle chimpouts.
>>
>>75024092
Bernie Sanders fans all over the internet? color me surprised, I thought theyd all have jobs to go to.
>>
>>75024347
>What is tumblr.com
>>
File: CjQCMYjWgAAOOky.jpg orig.jpg (81 KB, 898x568) Image search: [Google]
CjQCMYjWgAAOOky.jpg orig.jpg
81 KB, 898x568
How do Trump supporters defend shit like this?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.