[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see that a good chunk of the dislike towards Mexicans come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: mexican americans on 5 de mayo.jpg (334 KB, 1499x1000) Image search: [Google]
mexican americans on 5 de mayo.jpg
334 KB, 1499x1000
I see that a good chunk of the dislike towards Mexicans come from the fact that they're "stealing" jobs, the thing being, if you can't compete with a Mexican or a Latino who you regard as inferior, don't you think that you deserve to be replaced?
>>
No you cuck. You should defend your people before others. Its that simple.
>>
You're only worth half of what an American is worth. Trouble is that you only charge a third.
>>
>>75020616
Nobody thinks you steal jobs because you're skilled.
It's because you work for pennies and degrade the price of unskilled labor by increasing the supply.
It's basic economics, not that I'd expect a Mexican to understand.

Plus
>drugs
>rapists
>crime
>>
>>75021318
How can Mexicans be so much of a big deal on the crime department? Don't your guys say that they're 5 foot tall? How do you get pushed around by someone who is 5 foot tall?
>>
>>75020616
Draining resources by over extending our welfare and Medicaid programs to 11 million illegal immigrants 5.5 million of whom are Mexican nationals.
It's about breaking the law and that's that.
How you can argue this point is beyond all logic.
America has been nice but it's time for these drags on our society who send US funds to foreign financial institutions, pre tax or with out tax. They need to go make their fortune in their own land or enter via the legal channels required.
>>
File: 1402329906140.gif (220 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
1402329906140.gif
220 KB, 320x238
>>75021587
I've actually met only 1 Mexican in my entire life. But 6 5' guys with knives will fuck anyone up.
Y'all vote democrat, and are trying to take over the country, and that's a problem.

Plus welfare n shit.
>>
girl in center is a qt
>>
When you come to a country and you wave a different flag and you complain about the country bringing you down AND you don't move out of the country pronto, you lose my sympathy.
>>
>>75020616

Illegal immigrants in America can work in violation of labor laws because employers aren't afraid illegals will report them for it. It gives them an advantage over legal workers that has nothing to do with productivity. Illegals very much are inferior in productivity but employers can avoid the cost of complying with labor laws in employing them.

Your argument is like saying real doctors are just afraid to compete with unlicensed quacks who don't bother with proper hygiene and medical standards and that's why they try to exclude them from the market.

Illegals don't pay into things like workman's comp funds or Social Security and so have a competitive advantage against legal workers at the expense of the broader society. That's how they steal jobs while still being inferior workers.
>>
>>75021128
That's capitalism baby, if you are worth more you have to prove it just like Mexico has proven to be superior manufacturer than China quality-wise
>>
File: 1448390309320.jpg (27 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1448390309320.jpg
27 KB, 667x670
>>75020616
Fine. Just tell me when are we removing the severe protectionism we still have in the following industries:
>Fabrics and clothing
>Shoewear
>Steel
>Agricultural products
>Wood products

Everyone's a sinner m8
>>
>>75022437
The reason Mexico isn't poor as fuck is because that protectionism, poor as fuck countries lack these laws.
>>
File: derp.png (37 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
37 KB, 400x398
>>75024251
>Mexico isn't poor as fuck
>>
>>75021853
But your guys have guns don't ya?
>>
>>75025869
Mexico is an upper middle income country brah.
>>
>>75027084
Being better then Africa is a low bar to jump, Mexico.
>>
>>75027304
It's not like it's immediately above Africa.
>>
>>75025930
>just let us fuck everything up to the point you need to shoot us all

Or you taco niggers can just stay in mexico.
>>
they commit a lot of crime
>>
Undermine minimum wage by working for less
Surplus supply of labor
Abuse welfare
Commit crimes
Send money out of the American economy
Drive down the labor market by allowing yourselves to get treated like shit

Fuck off
>>
>>75020616
No, because the illegals offer to work under the minimum wage, and simultaneously get all sort of welfare benefits without paying into it.

You breaking society's agreed-upon rules while manipulating those rules in order to get things that you didn't pay into isn't you being better, any more than a thief is better.
>>
>>75030629
Don't forget voting for leftist authoritarians.

>invade a country because your country is shit
>do everything in your power to make it as shitty as your country.
>>
File: 1464118802577.jpg (72 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1464118802577.jpg
72 KB, 464x464
>>75020616
Survival of the fittest.
>>
>>75020616
They all look like they have bitch stuck up personality how disgusting.
>>
>>75020616
Illegal jobs where the employer doesn't pay tax not only steal jobs, they steal taxpayer money.
Anyhow, you'll be soon competing with a robot
>>
>>75020616
You can't compete with us militarily. Do you deserve to be eradicated, conquered, and replaced by Americans?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.