[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Countering shills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: shillrecruiter4.png (11 KB, 982x143) Image search: [Google]
shillrecruiter4.png
11 KB, 982x143
So the way to beat the shills is to not reply. They get paid per post and based on the replies their posts received. Every time you take a shill's bait you are getting them paid. How do I know this? There is a shill recruiter in another thread

>>75015115
>>
>>75020518
>Every time you take a shill's bait you are getting them paid. How do I know this? There is a shill recruiter in another thread
>>>75015115

Thanks mate, I've been trying to break into the biz
>>
>>75020518
I like pol because of the aspies. It keeps things interesting.
>>
Drumpf is a racist demagogue desu
I am a #ClintonMissile now
>>
>>75022423
I seriously considered it. I felt like in the end it would be too soul crushing, even if it does pay well. I mean it sounds nice, Trump wins anyway and I make 15 grand for shitposting.

Then I thought about the scenario where Hillary wins and I blame myself for shilling for money. That scenario is the scariest.
>>
/pol/ is addicted to replying to shills, someone will always reply. I dont think some people have the self control not to.
>>
Who cares? We reply for the keks and it just creates more dank memes.

You honestly can't use /pol/ against itself. The imageboard medium is too redpilled of a medium to be utilized for liberal ideals. Trump will win regardless of the shills.
>>
>>75022820
Where do I sign up to become a paid "femanon here with a black cock problem"?
>>
>>75022939
I feel board quality drops because of them.

If you just ignore them you are denying them what they want. Sounds like the best course of action to me.
>>
>>75022960
That company hillary contracted.
>>
I mean yeah shills are bad but at least I learned some stuff reading /pol/ argue with them
>>
>>75022960
Eventually the entire board is just shills shilling to shills.
>>
File: KEKUBUS CANNONS DEPLOYED.png (109 KB, 913x694) Image search: [Google]
KEKUBUS CANNONS DEPLOYED.png
109 KB, 913x694
>>75023077
Use it to your advantage and embrace the chaos for the keks.

Remember, you are a disciple of Kek here on /pol/. Nothing else. An agent of chaos has no care for such notions as board quality.
>>
>>75023344
Nice digits. Kek approves of your post.

But board quality does matter to me. I learn more from honest debate and deep discussion than I do from shills and trolls.
>>
We really should be educating new faggots on shills. We may know because we're frequent this place, but no one else has an idea of how widespread it is.
>>
>>75023522
Yea, an organized counter shilling effort would be good. I'd view it as an immune response. Shills are pathogens invading a host, aryan white blood cells then spread counter shill propaganda antibodies.

I thought this was important as it lets everyone know the way to most directly combat the problem: refuse to engage them. By hurting their pay they are dis incentivized from shilling.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.