[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transracial Adoption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Nappy Family.jpg (48 KB, 670x390) Image search: [Google]
Nappy Family.jpg
48 KB, 670x390
What does pol think about white Evangelical married couples fostering and/or adopting black kids? Family members did pic related a few years ago. Should they be allowed into the ethnostate?
>>
I, for one, am glad those goofy fucks didn't pass their genes on
>>
It's just virtue signalling. These kids are more like trophies of how great they think they are than children that they love.
>>
>>75019915
Something about super dark ass nigesses get my cock so hard. I just want to fuck them and stare at the contrast of my white cock entering the forbidden darkness of their flesh.
>>
We tried something similar with abos

Now its referred to as an act of genocide.

Funnily enough, the "victims" where all university educated when they cried about the lose of their culture.

I think its a great idea, shitty culture is the real problem, not genetics.
>>
>>75019915
They should be strung up. Treason is a hanging offense.
>>
I support it. All children deserve a home and raising black orphans to be productive members of society is a benefit.

But I would personally adopt white. Nothing personal. Just that, the vast majority of orphans are black and growing up as the only white among the trashiest of blacks must be hell and that kid needs to get out of there
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
He is fucking those girls.
>>
>>75021317
Could you blame him?
>>
>>75020160
I think it's way too much of a personal investment to be mere virtue signalling. These are kids from a shitty background, drug addicted mom, different fathers, in and out of foster care for years. It'd be easier to have your own children or just adopt some docile white kids. It's motivated by Christianity and I find it admirable and I like the kids right now even though I'm racist.
>>
nothing morally wrong with it but it does looked fucked as all get out
>>
I think it shows how one's devotion to the state should not triumph one's devotion to a religion.
>>
>>75019915

>ADOPTED

Is that a new code word for Nanny?
>>
>>75019915
I'd adopt at most a white child on top of my own chinky children if I had to. Definitely not a shitskin or nigger
>>
>>75019915
no idea why you'd prioritize a nigger over a white kid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.