[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Levin: "Obama is a sick man"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: le smug conservative jew.png (173 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
le smug conservative jew.png
173 KB, 329x328
Holy shit

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/levin-roars-obama-is-a-truly-sick-man

>On Tuesday’s radio program, Conservative Review Editor-in-Chief Mark Levin excoriated President Obama for continuing his apology tour in communist Vietnam.

>“We have Barack Obama overseas right now, and you know what he’s doing again?” Levin asked. “He’s in Communist Vietnam, apologizing for America.”

>President Obama, speaking in Vietnam, said that the United States was still dealing with its shortcomings, naming money in politics, income inequality, and the phony gender pay gap among America’s sins.

>“How dare this man go into a communist country like Vietnam, with its political prisoners,” roared Levin, “and trash America, this great country America!”

>“When he goes over there,” Levin explained, “he’s not trashing our country. He’s trashing us. We the people. This is what I want Republicans to confront, this is what I want Trump to confront!”

>President Obama hates America, Levin said. He asked, is it too much for Republicans to stand up and call him out on it?
>>
File: Barry-allen-smile-1454605260.gif (1 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
Barry-allen-smile-1454605260.gif
1 MB, 500x240
>Levin
>>
>>75014767
Good to see Levin still has his based moments.
>>
>>75014767
Jesus fucking Christ this fucking God damn nigger makes us look as bad as Canada. What the fuck how much more is he going to fuck up before trump gets in? This bitter pos please trump D E P O R T
>>
>>75014767
Why doesn't Levin support Trump then. God I fucking hate this kike
>>
File: goldendawn.jpg (67 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
goldendawn.jpg
67 KB, 960x617
>>75014767
It makes me sick to my stomach to see these leftists/liberals going around the world practically apologizing for the existence of their country. The very thought process involved in reaching such a sorry state is truly baffling. There used to be a time when even the leftists were mildly nationalist or at least didn't think their country is the SATAN himself... no more
>>
>>75014767
Wait so now he wants Trump to follow his advice after sucking major Rato dick and saying he was #NeverTrump? Levin already revealed his true shill self.
>>
>>75017417
They weren't leftist those were just people with rational opinions. What we had for a "left" was not what you think of today. The "Left" didn't even exist until the late 1800s
>>
Obama is patronizing Vietnam. And his criticism of the USA is really an allusion to the fact that Vietnam is a communist country where the citizens cannot criticize their government freely.
>>
>>75017664
He never was #nevertrump. Do you even listen to his show? Anytime a caller came on to ask him about it he said that he would vote for trump if he was the nominee.
>>
>>75018049
He joined never trump after roger stone exposed him as a paid shill for Cruz
>>
>>75018049
never trump = bill Kristol
>>
How exactly is creating a military alliance with Vietnam considered apologizing?
>>
>>75018049
>Anytime a caller came on to ask him about it he said that he would vote for trump if he was the nominee.

That only really happened once Trump released his SCOTUS list. I actually didn't think it'd have the effect it did. Now even Lindsay fucking Graham is fundraising for Trump behind closed doors.

Trump must have promised more than SCOTUS seats. That's what has me worried.
>>
>>75014767

>Levin
>>
File: 1456893706391.jpg (13 KB, 293x200) Image search: [Google]
1456893706391.jpg
13 KB, 293x200
>>75017953
What the fuck are you doing with that reasonable thought!?!? KEKS BTFO
>>
>>75017244

He did but Levin is a dyed in the wool constitutional conservative.

Naturally he wanted Cruz.
>>
Where were you when Trump Made Jews Great Again?

Me? I was at home drinking bran fluid when Trump ring.

"Jew is Great"

'no'
>>
>>75019060
>Muh constitution!

But seriously; that's part of the problem. The constitution is largely irrelevant. Liberia has a fancy American-style constitution, too.

The only things that really matter are the people who get to interpret the constitution, and (most of all) the populace to which the constitution is applied.

I would rather be governed by Icelanders under the old Soviet constitution (or none at all) than by Liberians under the American one.
>>
>>75019673

There is only one Constitution.

SCOTUS needs to be reigned in, and Congress can do that.
>>
>>75018169
Roger Stone is a joke.

>>75018455
No, I am talking about even before Rubio dropped out of the race. He was against Trump, but he always said that if Trump was the nominee he would vote for him.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.