[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all black people born criminals or do they develop their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: images(7).jpg (27 KB, 319x461) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
27 KB, 319x461
Are all black people born criminals or do they develop their criminal behaviour at a young age?

Should the money wasted on welfare be used to keep them in prisons from birth and only release them when they earn the right to join society?
>>
>>75013747
That's an abo not a black person faggot.
>>
>>75014682
/thread
>>
>>75013747

im black and the only crime i commit is street racing and speeding
>>
>>75013747
They develop their criminalistic behaviors at a young age, after seeing all of the crimes that their fellow Africans commit, however, through proper parenting and teaching, they can be civilized and successful people.
Or for all of you people who can't understand big words: Niggers teach other niggers how to nigger, but non-niggers can remove the nigger from them, making them civilized.
>>
>>75015923
You can domesticate wild animals to a point. That doesn't mean they won't go nuts one day and take a chunk out of your leg for no good reason.
>>
>>75015641 And robbery. Don't forget about robbery.
>>
>>75016436

I dont rob anyone
>>
>>75013747

what the fuck is that thing
>>
>>75013747
They are the perfect storm of criminality
>low iq
>single mother
>warrior gene
>gangsta culture
>public forgiveness
>>
At least the orc doesn't have a mustache.
>>
>>75015923
Whats that word, "civilized"..? You mean "white"?
>>
>>75016551
Not yet you haven't.

I've got my eye on you.
>>
>>75016912

I make too much money to rob anyone
>>
>>75016879
Asians dont tollerate nigglets chimping it up, they are not white and somewhat civilized
>>
>>75015641
And fucking jaywalking. You fucking niggers are always in the street
>>
>>75016277
Or go on a shooting spree in a church/daycare/batman screening
>>
low IQ + poverty = crimes
not low IQ + poverty = not crimes
low IQ + not poverty = no crimes

fact it's poverty creates crimes, not being black.
>>
>>75015923
I bet your a fucking red neck.
>>
>>75019350
Drops in a bucket compared to a typical weekend in the slums of any inner city war zone. Long story short, the only people who hate black people more than white people are black people.
>>
>>75019423
Crimes is not poverty, sometimes is for fun, easy money and showing off.
>>
>>75022256
sorry I meant being raised in poverty among niggers.
>>
>>75013747
Your niggers aren't nearly as bad as our niggers, down under brother.
>>
>>75013747
rap music glorifying rape (I am serious) and theft (I am seriuous) and murdur (I am seriosu)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.