[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BBC's The Last Whites of the East End: https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: screen.jpg (61 KB, 1016x529) Image search: [Google]
screen.jpg
61 KB, 1016x529
BBC's The Last Whites of the East End:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YM8SqUjpMs

This is fucking unbelievable. What did we do?
>>
ANGLO, wtf in your country?
>>
File: 1464130330492.png (76 KB, 936x533) Image search: [Google]
1464130330492.png
76 KB, 936x533
>>75013807

15 years. 15 years is all it took.
>>
>>75014023

Pizdec, syka, its really unbelievable.
>>
File: jihadi john.jpg (51 KB, 512x433) Image search: [Google]
jihadi john.jpg
51 KB, 512x433
>>75013437
>>75014023

what's wrong?

you got a problem with the changing face of London, you RACIST?
>>
File: multiculturalismworking.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalismworking.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>75014023
>Escaping diversity.

He's smarter than he knows.
>>
I can't watch past the first few minutes.
>>
>>75014023
>Igbos re NOT Jewish!

what did he mean by this
>>
I'm just finishing the ending now. This is some of the most redpilled shit I've ever seen

> chavvy girls saying they'd be upset if their daughter brought home a black or brown boyfriend
> would prefer to be "among our own"
> boxer flattens 3 guys that tried to steal his phone and people call him a racist
> half jamaican guy is horrified at the thought of his infant daughter going to school, which looks like a madrassah based on how many niqabs he sees
>>
>>75014791
Igbo is a Nigerian tribe, "Jewish" is sometime slang for being tight with money so I'm going to guess it's some sort of finance related joke about Nigerians

Anyway R.I.P London.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>75013437
>EMBRACE THIRD WORLD TRASH GOYIM.
>>
File: UKfuture.jpg (7 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
UKfuture.jpg
7 KB, 236x177
>>75014940
>half jamaican guy is horrified at the thought of his infant daughter going to school, which looks like a madrassah based on how many niqabs he sees

Nice when people of different backgrounds find common ground.
>>
>>75014671
>uk even has his own milo

small world eh?
>>
>>75015142
milo is from the uk m8
>>
>>75013437
>i think regardless of the documentary subject, bbc makes really cool documentaries
>>
File: 7584375.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
7584375.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
When does world war 3 start? When do the nukes start flying? When does a civil war start? I dont want to sit on my ass i want this faggotry to end. Pls Russia invade. I want to lie in the snow in the forest with my pkm and go down in a hail of bullets like a real man before i hang myself
>>
>>75015095
Southall on the other side of London is even worse for being taken over by Asians Yet no-one ever says anything about that place. Last time I went there the McDonalds menu was in Punjabi. Seeing as Southall is populated by Sikhs and the East End by Muslims I think this is a veiled anti-Islam issue not really race per-se. Racial ghettos in cities are as old as the hills why the hoo-ha now?
>>
>>75014940
>americans using chav when they don't even know the meaning of the word
chavs are your jezza k type who aint got no common sense but the essex birds are more like nail salon yuppies who've earned a few bob and aren't quite as on't bones of their arse as what workin class are.
>>
File: NorwaySomolian.jpg (662 KB, 1280x3000) Image search: [Google]
NorwaySomolian.jpg
662 KB, 1280x3000
>>75015432
Think global, act local.
>>
File: hheh.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
hheh.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>75015537
>I think this is a veiled anti-Islam issue
>veiled

Pic related.
And have these other groups carried out coordinated attacks on the city lately?
>>
File: tintin goes to England.jpg (65 KB, 488x512) Image search: [Google]
tintin goes to England.jpg
65 KB, 488x512
the sun has set.
>>
File: snackbar.jpg (95 KB, 954x524) Image search: [Google]
snackbar.jpg
95 KB, 954x524
>>75015537

Yeah I hate those Sikhs when they come to our countries and act peaceably and productively and don't try to warp society to their own beliefs fuck them down with islamophobia i'm on 100 w u m8
>>
File: genocide11.jpg (63 KB, 599x305) Image search: [Google]
genocide11.jpg
63 KB, 599x305
It's going to be interesting when London is 80%, 90%, 95% "minorities". The multiculturalism fetishists are already in an indefensible position.
>>
>>75015537
>Asians
>>
>>75015761
I'm sure if we bombed Punjab they would. Not being an apologist but you have to be an idiot not to see that Islamic terrorism is a knee-jerk reaction to equally retarded Western foreign policy.
>>
>>75016139
>American comes along to explain why India is not in Asia
Every fucking time.
>>
>>75015279
well know I feel stupid
>>
>>75016130
They will finally have to admit that it was genocide and that they were the most enormous hypocrites of all time for yelling "HITLER HITLER HITLER"?
>>
>>75016247
Islamists have been Islaming for the past 1,400 years. Paris was suffering terrorist attacks decades before 9/11 even happened.
>>
File: cherchellll.jpg (239 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
cherchellll.jpg
239 KB, 1024x683
>>75016247

> the Belgians had it coming

Thanks for the insight Hassan.
>>
>>75013437
I'm showing this to my mom and dad. My dad gets it, but my mom really doesn't appreciate the human toll of the whole multicultural project. She's still stuck in the "well, things always change" attitude. Fuck me, this is hard to sit through--a lot of it reminds me of things that have happened around where I live as well--except it's not as bad because most of our immigrants aren't Muslim separatists.

The fact that that one guy is a mixed Caribbean I think really puts this whole thing in perspective. It shows that this current immigration wave is fundamentally different because of a complete lack of assimilation or cultural connections. Even people who aren't racists (like my mom) HAVE to see there's something else going on this time.
>>
File: image.png (915 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
915 KB, 1024x768
I'm sad about this guys
>>
>>75016531

There is no happy ending. They didn't graft on "b-b-b-but muh interracial child with happy babby!!" at the end. It's the bizarre quasi-cockney paki saying "everything left will be eradicated in 10 years" while the 91 year old woman drives away.
>>
>>75016247
>Islamic terrorism is a knee-jerk reaction to equally retarded Western foreign policy.

No, Islamic terrorism is directly inspired by the Koran and has killed millions over the past 1400 years. The religion was founded by a bandit who raped and tortured people, for fuck's sake. This "we bombed their countries" meme is yet another attempt to absolve violent barbarians of any moral responsibility.
>>
>>75015432
It will start when people have an ACTUAL leader to follow willing sacrifice his life infront of his followers to get its idea across . look at the Milo protest not a single person stand up and punch the person who interrupted Milo that type of person is what is lacking Trump is just your ego talking YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING WHEN THE CHANCE APPEARS
>>
>>75013437
Sad.
>>
>>75016531
>well, things always change
Yeah except people like her are holding the gates open to savages.
>>
File: HeIsRisen.jpg (116 KB, 846x478) Image search: [Google]
HeIsRisen.jpg
116 KB, 846x478
>>75016874

Literal halo.
>>
>>75013437
Why has the video been removed?
>>
>>75013437
>this video has been removed

Just like the white on the east end.
>>
File: justbrownmyshitup.jpg (83 KB, 670x450) Image search: [Google]
justbrownmyshitup.jpg
83 KB, 670x450
>>75017328

What I don't get is that if you are for some reason bound and determined to import immigrants because boomers need someone to wipe their ass... and you absolutely can't attract enough from Eastern or Southern Europe... why these? They're like the most alien to British culture of anyone living.
>>
>>75016423
Because they were massacring Muslims in Algeria
>>75016503
Well they did, you can't bomb people and not expect to get bombed back
>>75016742
IRA was inspired by the Koran right? Guess the Mexican cartels are too? For the record I don't support Islam, they are indeed violent nutters however they aren't any worse than the other non-muslim violent nutters around the world. These ones just happen to be well funded. So let's stop wasting time on theories of "inherent muslim violence" and tackle the actual problem of not provoking them and cutting their funding.
>>
The entire surface of the Earth needs to spontaneously combust.
>>
>>75016358
*now
>>
It's over, the nations and kingdoms that our forebears created are becoming nothing more than playgrounds for aliens rallying under the banner of "diversity".

No one gives a fuck. Our leaders offer up our lands and our culture to foreign influences and think they're doing the right thing, appeasing the downtrodden, atoning for sins committed by men of greater conviction and moral fibre. Our rulers are the greatest cuckolds in the history of politics.

And this is the result left behind. I only hope America does the right thing and elects a patriot to shield their nation.
>>
>>75013437
'we'
>>
>>75017598
>IRA was inspired by the Koran right?

The IRA weren't inspired by the Bible, dumbass. They were a quasi-Marxist paramilitary group fighting over territory, not religion.

Your argument is illogical whatabouttery in any case: "err, if some Christians were violent 30 years ago, that means you can't criticize Islam for being violent today." What the fuck?

>theories of "inherent muslim violence"

The Koran is full of violence. Mohammed was a violent man, who Muslims revere and strive to emulate. These are facts no matter how much you try to deny them.
>>
anyone have a link to the full video? op's is down.
>>
>>75017878

Man don't even delude yourself that they're doing this out of humanitarian sentiment. They're doing it to ensure a flow of cheap labor and continual economic growth. More people = larger consumer base swallowing up basic goods and baubles = higher growth... until they run out of people to import. Or society completely collapses. Whichever comes first.
>>
>>75017534
>They're like the most alien to British culture of anyone living.
The Indians tend to be ok though, in small numbers. They're not butthurt by christmas and have Diwali or whatever just find.
It's mass numbers and especially pakis that ruin everything.
>>
File: usmaan.jpg (465 KB, 1596x948) Image search: [Google]
usmaan.jpg
465 KB, 1596x948
Did this nigga really have the gall to appear in the program with his three wives and five kids?
>>
File: eww.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
eww.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>75013437
>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.
>>
>>75016531
>the mixed Caribbean is not happy with the pigs

Would not be surprised, even the German fags said the same thing with Germany's own Vietnamese population, they hate what is going on with the refugee and they are not white at all.

If any thing, the future ethnic problem seems to be based on culture/belief rather race.
>>
THANKS GEORGE SOROS!
>>
>>75015537
>>75017598
>>75016247

Oh, oldest ally, look at our sorry state. We debt-ridden and impoverished and your sons completely spineless like this guy. Where have the good old days gone? We did some cool things back in the day, I'll always treasure them.
>>
>>75018244
What. The. Fuck.

It still works for me since I already had it playing
>>
I'm thinking we're going to need pan-ethnocentricism to continue to exist as a genotype.
>>
>>75016398
>They will finally have to admit that it was genocide
No they won't.

The genocide in South Africa is still ongoing and we just had a fucking funeral celebrating it's perpetrator as the greatest hero who ever lived.
>>
Also maybe colonize some other planet?
>>
>>75014671
When was this, nip?
>>
>>75016317
India is its own subcontinent. Indians are Indians. Don't group east Asians in with sandniggers.
>>
Only 2 whites, but UK is 80% redneck
>>
>>75014791
Igbos are like the Jews of Nigeria. Strong ingroup preference, average IQ about the same as whites and strong work ethic.
>>
>>75018565

Can already see it now

#martianssowhite
> No more supply ships until they diversify
> I mean it's 2040, ok?
>>
>>75018029
>>75018401
How many times was anywhere in Europe except France which had it's own ongoing battle with Algerians bombed before the Iraq War?
>>
File: 1402886044723.jpg (78 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
1402886044723.jpg
78 KB, 800x602
>>75018346
>If any thing, the future ethnic problem seems to be based on culture/belief rather race.
We Alpha Centauri now
>>
>>75018673
Why the fuck would you colonize another planet without bringing the means to be self-sufficient when escaping from a planet of dindus?
>>
File: shirt.png (24 KB, 443x329) Image search: [Google]
shirt.png
24 KB, 443x329

We can't have anything can we?
>>
>>75018723

Black Fucking September you idiot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Black_September_attacks
>>
File: pepe dundee.jpg (17 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
pepe dundee.jpg
17 KB, 249x249
Bet you Nigel al-Bongistanis wish you were the descendants of convicts on an island nation now. Excuse me while we turn back some more boats so they can make their way to the UK instead.
>>
>>75018723

The Muslim occupation of Spain for 800 years; the attempted Muslim sack of Rome; the Muslim slave trade which kidnapped a million Europeans; the Muslim conquest of Constantinople; the attempted Muslim invasion of Vienna; the Muslim genocide of Armenian Christians; etc. etc. The only reason in fact why the Muslims were relatively quiescent towards Europe after 1700 is because we had them on the ropes. Now that our civilization is visibly going down the shitter, the dune coons are coming back for another go at Islamifying the Western world.
>>
>>75018602
Here we go
India is in Asia. I don't get this American denial, can you not accept that the anime people you love are the same race as the street shitters and bombers that you hate? This is what happens when you create dumbass social constructs such as race. Now you are meddling with geography in order to make your flawed racial theories work. Egypt is no longer in Africa , Turkey is not Europe and Asia is only China Japan and Korea.
>>
>>75018723
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969
Air France Flight 8969 was an Air France flight that was hijacked on 24 December 1994 by the Armed Islamic Group (GIA) at Houari Boumedienne Airport, Algiers, Algeria, where the terrorists murdered three passengers, with the intention to blow up the plane over the Eiffel Tower in Paris. When the aircraft reached Marseille, the GIGN, a counter-terror unit of the French National Gendarmerie, stormed the plane and killed all four hijackers

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Paris_Métro_and_RER_bombings
The 1995 bombings in France were carried out by the Armed Islamic Group (GIA), who were broadening the Algerian Civil War to France. In total, these attacks killed eight and injured more than 100 people. The assassination of Abdelbaki Sahraoui, a co-founder of the Islamic Salvation Front (FIS) who opposed attacks in France, was a prelude of this extension of the Islamists' terrorist campaign to France

On 25 July 1995, a gas bottle exploded in the Saint-Michel station of line B of the RER (Paris regional train network), killing eight and wounding 80.

[cont.]
>>
>>75019067
>This is what happens when you create dumbass social constructs

No, that's what happens when you have a favourable opinion of anime.

>social constructs

Equality is a social construct.
>>
>>75018460
EUIDF must be getting really worried about the referendum.
>>
Just a quick related question. Do you think the BBC has been becoming a little less bias? In the last few months especially their reporting seems to have changed a little, we get docs like this (a year ago there is no way the BBC would have something like this on i think). I noticed them playing Brexit ads aswell a couple of days ago, it's kind of sad that this suprised me, because i genuinely did not expect the BBC to allow such a thing.

I think they may have taken on board that people have noticed how biased they had become and started to adjust. Hopefully it's not just me being optimistic.
>>
>>75016358

Don't worry mate, he does a lot of stuff in the US and sounds so poncy he's not like a real english person.

I could have just been trolled, but you seem like a nice anon, don't feel bad. Here, have a rare pepe.
>>
>>75019067
It's funny because you have a British flag.
>>
>>75019189
[cont.]
On 17 August, a bomb at the Arc de Triomphe wounded 17 people. On 26 August, a huge bomb was found on the railroad tracks of a high-speed rail line near Lyon. On 3 September, a bomb malfunctioned in a square in Paris, wounding four. On 7 September, a car bomb at a Jewish school in Lyon wounded 14.

Additional bombs were found and cleared during morning searches of Metro and RER stations, without any casualties. They were often found in restrooms. Increased security mandated the removal of all public trash receptacles, in order to prevent the possibility of bombs being hidden within.

A leader of the group, Khaled Kelkal, was identified through fingerprints left on unexploded bombs. He was killed on 29 September by members of the French EPIGN gendarmerie unit when resisting arrest in hills near Lyon.

Yet the attacks continued. On 6 October, a gas bottle exploded in station Maison Blanche of the Paris Métro, wounding 13. On 17 October, a gas bottle exploded between the Musée d'Orsay and Saint-Michel – Notre-Dame stations of RER Line C, wounding 29.

Shall I continue since apparently you were born yesterday? Want to talk about that fun time where muslims took my country's entire land and subjugated its people and would have done the same thing to the rest of Europe if Charles Martel and his armies hadn't been able to push them back from what is now French land?
>>
>>75017396
SAVAGE
>>
>>75019037
>Bringing up medieval conflicts
Ok great all that is your evidence as to why Muslims are evil so what about that time Britain invaded Sudan? And Egypt? And Iraq?

Sure the Ottomans and Arabs were aggressive but so where the Romans and British. Why is it glorious when Europe invades Asian and Africa but evil when Africans and Asians invade Europe?
>>
Dont worry , latin America has 235 m of whites, we avoid the extiction, canelo alvarez knock out a muzzie
>>
>>75019067
Dude, calling indian and middle east muslims asian is some ridiculous euphemisation.

Also better call europeans asian too.
>>
>>75019511
Hey faggot, I just listed some bombings. Care to defend them again and tell us all how we're evil racists or are you too busy sucking Mohamed's cock?

Go die in a ditch.
>>
>>75017598
>IRA was inspired by the Koran right? Guess the Mexican cartels are too?
what

>aren't any worse than the other non-muslim violent nutters around the world.
Indeed, except you wouldn't be making apologia for them if they were merely the cartel.

>So let's stop wasting time on theories of "inherent muslim violence"
Sunni Islam is inherently violent.

>not provoking them
dohoho
>>
File: IMG_20160519_002651.jpg (24 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_002651.jpg
24 KB, 324x291
>>75019211
>No, that's what happens when you have a favourable opinion of anime
>>
File: link is kill.png (339 KB, 1361x573) Image search: [Google]
link is kill.png
339 KB, 1361x573
>>75013437
???
>>
>>75019189

Here are some more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_El_Descanso_bombing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_Berlin_discotheque_bombing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Rome_and_Vienna_airport_attacks
>>
>>75019446
No nation is perfect, we have done our share of bullshit and crying victim when someone retaliates makes us as bad as the dindu nuffins.
>>
>being cucked out of your own home land
>>
>>75015638
As ridiculous as this story is, it takes a lot of courage to go out in public and talk about getting fucking raped like this guy is
>>
>>75019511
>what about that time Britain invaded Sudan? And Egypt? And Iraq?

And yet you whine about these invasions endlessly, even though they were far less destructive in terms of human life than the jihads waged by Muslims over the past 1400 years, which you dismiss as unimportant. All you're doing here is revealing your own hypocrisy.

>Why is it glorious when Europe invades Asian and Africa but evil when Africans and Asians invade Europe?

I thought you said race was a "social construct"? So who exactly are these "Asians" and "Africans" you're referring to? I thought we were all the same, just human beings?
>>
>>75019067
TBQH senpai'aaad Americans think Indians are cute because if we weren't Christian we'd totally be Buddhist because of the 1960s hippie movement. Indians are cute and we generally adore them, see the science guy from Short Circuit, our comedy legends Mindy Kaling and guy who made Master of None and Daily Show dude Aziz Ansari.

So its a whole different ballgame compared to some religion we don't trust, and people we don't know if anyone from Islam is a nice or cool person except for Muhammed Ali and Kareem 45 years ago.

Its not that we hate you irrationally but we don't know much good things about Muslims but really like Indians except when they take our IT jobs.
>>
>>75019511
>Why is it glorious when Europe invades Asian and Africa but evil when Africans and Asians invade Europe?

No fucking sultan invited millions of British refugees to come live in his kingdom, then shrugged and said "I don't want to be racist" when they started wrecking up the place.
>>
>>75019511
Because white people brought civilization. Arabs bring crime.
>>
>>75018723
What is your question?
>>
>>75019721
Sorry I forgot to reply. Ok they were pre-9/11 but why were we bombed? Because we were supporting kikes occupying their land. Every bombing is for a reason.
>>75019748
>>75019748
If it is we should stop poking them.
>>
>>75019814

It's not just the story. He's "depressed" and upset because his rapist was deported. That his rapist would now suffer in a hostile land.

Can't find the original in Norway runes so here's a DM article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
>>
>>75019810
>crying victim when someone retaliates

Not this bullshit again. It's not "retaliation", it's our weakness allowing hostile aliens to come to our lands and dispossess and marginalize us, which are they doing because that's how invaders have always behaved throughout human history. It isn't "justice", because whatever perpetrators of colonial atrocities you are apparently obsessed with are long dead.
>>
>>75019467
>push them back from what is now French land

"now"
it was already france back then
>>
>>75020077
Hahahah hahahah now Mexico is more white and christian than UK
>>
>>75020077

You're shitting up my thread. I therefore have a reason to bomb you.

IT DOESNT MEAN ITS A GOOD REASON YOU FUCKING GIT.
>>
>>75020077

Let me ask you something: is there anything bad that happens in the world that you don't think is ultimately Whitey's fault?
>>
>video removed

Give me the rundown m8s
>>
>>75020205
We'll have to make you guys build a wall for us in the Atlantic, too
>>
>flood a country with immigrants
>have them all live in pockets all over the place
>take statistics of whole-city and whole-country populations and call it balanced diversity

If I pour oil into a bottle of water I can say the bottle is 50% water and 50% oil. Good luck getting them to mix if you just leave it there without a lot of time and energy and gradual introduction of the oil, though.

That's basically what is going on. Meanwhile you have 95% black/Muslim neighbourhoods, and those places didn't pop out of the ground, white people used to grow up there and call its culture and memories their home, but now if they're still trying to live there and not embracing the falafel and biryani stores they're racist dinosaurs.
>>
>>75019511
If you wish to be subjugated by middle-easterners then please arrange to do it in private and leave us out of your fantasy.

>>75020077
Explain 9/11 in terms of evil whitey.
>>
>>75013437
AHAHAHA. I grew up with a tv show called "East Enders" Would be funny if someone could make a parody modern parody of it.
>>
>>75019810
It's a bit sick that you think the deliberate massacring of civilians is somehow retribution for uniformed combat.
>>
>>75019189
>except France vs Algeria
>proceed to list two attacks made by algerian subhumans

genius
>>
>>75020347
Atlantic for caliphate of UK
>>
>>75019905
>far less destructive in terms of human life than the jihads waged by Muslims over the past 1400 years,
Got any sources on that? Pretty sure the British gassed Iraqis in the 1920s. The Muslims just attacked Europe for longer than the Europeans did. Both were violent invasions however.
>So who exactly are these "Asians" and "Africans" you're referring to?
People from the Asian or African continent, it's not a race it's a geographic description.
>>75020009
>The Moghul sultan never invited the East India company
>The East India company never got arrogant and started taking over everything
>>75020047
The Ottoman Empire was more civilized than most of Europe at the time.
>>
>>75020077
>but why were we bombed?
Yeah, we were asking for it, m8. This is also why they rape, those western sluts should have known better.

Ultimately everything is our fault and muslims are perfect. We should invite the lot of them to come in our countries!

I'm out.
>>
>>75018346
I'm mixed, and I still have serious ambivalence about multiracialism. I just don't like the idea of tribes being erased as distinct entities. I can accept that sort of thing happening over the course of several centuries and millennia--WELL beyond the timeframes of human living memory, and perceptible change. That's just natural organic societal development, but this shit is happening impossibly fast.

The ironic thing is that the urban working class whites are going to be the most willing to fight alongside non-whites who believe in the host culture. It's going to be the current suburb liberals who are going to turn into the most hateful people. They're not even going to be able to fight in multiracial military units fighting Islamists. The conservative whites working class guys will have to set them straight.

It's just going to be a mess. It's all about race, and yet is all about Islamism, and yet it's all about assimilation vs. multiculturalism. It's a giant storm of contradictions. Just listen to this 3 generation Muslim guy in the documentary--he's having non of the new migrant shit, but what happens after these new Muslims have 2nd gen kids who can pretend to "fit in", go the accent down and all that. God damn, this is going to get much worse before it gets better.

It's just sad...for everyone.
>>
>>75020586
>The Moghul sultan never invited the East India company
The East India Company lackey sultans were either defeated and subjugated in open combat, or they sought British troops to aid them in defeating their own local enemies.
>>
File: 1447514839242.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1447514839242.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>75020586
>The Ottoman Empire was more civilized than most of Europe at the time.
>>
>>75014671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt5J3EC9RJ4
>>
File: 1446993896102.png (113 KB, 680x433) Image search: [Google]
1446993896102.png
113 KB, 680x433
>>
>>75020194
I agree but I didn't want to get autismal Germans upset.
>>
>>75017396
>>75018244
>>75018861
It's on iplayer guys.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07czw5k/last-whites-of-the-east-end
Only works in the UK so you'll need a proxy if you're not from here.
>>
File: image.gif (5 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5 KB, 569x510
>the actual cuck in this thread
>>
>>75013437
Removed from Youtube.
>>
>>75020508
He did not rule out the Algerians. Learn to read.
>>
>>75020586
>The Ottoman Empire was more civilized than most of Europe at the time.
Yeah they had the largest slave trade, and they'd cut their nobs off to boot! So civilized!
>>
>>75016398
>They will finally have to admit that it was genocide and that they were the most enormous hypocrites

Idiot. Look at South Africa. Antiracism will just continue till all whites are gone, then they'll start whit ending the brown people, who by then will be considdered the new Whites.
>>
>>75020586

Your basic problem is that you think the people who are against mass immigration must have been rah-rah supporters of the Empire, therefore they deserve whatever they get (ho ho). There are very few British people existing today who were alive and conscious when the Empire was a going concern, and today most people either don't care about it or think it was a bad idea (which it was, for various reasons). You desperately need the Empire excuse to justify the dispossession of the native peoples of the British Isles, because at some level you recognize that what is happening to the UK is unjust and you need to rationalize it out in your mind as acceptable through some idiotic notion of moral equivalence. But "imperialism" does not explain why European countries which never had empires, and which have never bombed the Middle East, are also being flooded with hostile third-world barbarians.
>>
File: 1444249547754.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444249547754.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>tfw you just won a freedom of information appeal and are about to drop a Brexit bombshell that's really quite Jewish
>>
File: removed.png (33 KB, 928x614) Image search: [Google]
removed.png
33 KB, 928x614
>>75013437
We gave into PC thinking and collective willingness to throw away freedom and independent governance.
>>
>>75021021

Plus the Armenian genocide... so, so civilized compared to Whitey.
>>
File: moderate islam 12.jpg (175 KB, 765x631) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam 12.jpg
175 KB, 765x631
Apparently this is revenge for some undisclosed western aggression.
>>
>>75020239
>>75020248
>>75020388
>Pointing out that there's a reason behind something = justifying it
>>75020485
>the west has never bombed a hospital
>It was accidental so it doesn't count
>despite sick children dying all the same
>>75019189
I already explained why they were being bombed

Anyway I need to go to bed, I'm with you that muslims are shitty but the dindu nuffin attitudes hare are astounding. If you don't want to get bombed stop voting for bullshit oil wars, I though /pol/ would know this. Islamophobia is just a convenient blame shift away from the real scumbags who fucked us over; Tony Blair and George Bush.
>>
>>75021165
>the real scumbags who fucked us over; Tony Blair and George Bush.

Are you still living in 2004, pal?
>>
>>75021165
No one here is defending Tony Blair and George Bush. You're defending muslims.

Go to bed and hopefully never wake up.
>>
>>75021048
>brown
Asians will be attacked as they will be the next naturally most "privileged" (read: competent and intelligent) people left standing. It will only be a matter of time before Africans will demand the mining operations and such be nationalized and that China is exploiting them.
>>
File: moderate islam 28.jpg (83 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam 28.jpg
83 KB, 500x625
>>75021163
And this.

>>75021165
Deliberate massacring of civilians, dude.

Please explain 9/11 in terms of evil whitey, and don't slack on drawing equivalence between 9/11 and a random accident in the middle-east in which civilians died.
>>
>>75021165
>Islamophobia
As real a word as beheadophobia, or chuckedoffabuildingophobia, or cruciphobia.
>>
>>75020880
The main battle took place in my town (Tours) in 732, would be curious to know what german have to do with this place.

>>75021016
> except France which had it's own ongoing battle with Algerians

Learn to history then.
>>
>>75020736
Protip: if you are always on the defensive it usually means you are less technologically advanced
>>75021021
Again with the cherrypicking, what wasthe Roman slave trade? you still sing the praises of white civilization during that period however
>>75021068
Fuck sake I am not saying we deserve it I'm just pointing out the reason behind it
>>
>>75021102

What is it?
>>
>>75021431
>you still sing the praises of white civilization during that period however
Do I?
>>
>>75013437
I'm not even going to watch that video because I know I'm going to get depressed.
>>
File: wik.png (143 KB, 1408x458) Image search: [Google]
wik.png
143 KB, 1408x458
The Wikipedos move fast, too
>>
File: Left-Right-Hypocrisy.png (3 MB, 1666x1313) Image search: [Google]
Left-Right-Hypocrisy.png
3 MB, 1666x1313
>>75016130
>>
>>75021505
It's UK only anyway
>>
>>75021431
>I am not saying we deserve it I'm just pointing out the reason behind it

At the very least you are making a logical connection that doesn't exist. If immigration is the turnaround for imperialism, then why are countries like Ireland and Sweden being subjected to hordes of invaders?
>>
can anyone provide a mirror?
>>
>>75014023
>escaping diversity
>>
File: 1445663740484.jpg (968 KB, 1084x1027) Image search: [Google]
1445663740484.jpg
968 KB, 1084x1027
Why did we keep your fucking union jack on our flag again??
>>
>>75021349
9/11 wasn't the white man's fault, Bin Laden was just butthurt that Saudi Arabia chose US troops over his Mujahideen to defend the country. However the reaction was overkill and just solidified support for him.
>>
>>75021605
Better yet, if this guy thinks that Muslims have legitimate reasons to massacre us, why the fuck was he originally defending their mass immigration into his own country?
>>
The video is gone, some one got a mirror?
>>
>>75021562
>Jews have an inherent right to a jewish homeland, says the Right

New to /pol/, are you? I'm not seeing the "hypocrisy", by the way; the "Rightists" here believe that peoples are best kept apart in their own largely homogenous territories, which seems straightforward enough to me.
>>
>>75021764
>However the reaction was overkill
Yes, Bush and Tone are pillocks.
>>
>>75020131
This is the average European male. When can we stop saying they're white? They've clearly dropped every value that made their countries great.
>>
>>75021706
Because you are our bitch. Try and be relevant without the Queen's name. Go on, try.
>>
>>75021419
Some Germans view the Frankish empire as being a Germanic empire to its full extension and claim figures such as Charles Martel (Karl Martell) and Charlemagne as their own. I was worried about those autists but instead I got the ones going "WHY SAY NOW, IT WAS FRANCE THEN TOO." One can never win with that one.
>>
>>75021885
It's referring to the establishment conservatives.
>>
>>75015432
>go down in a hail of bullets before I hang my self
>>
>>75019067
>can you not accept that the anime people you love are the same race as the street shitters and bombers that you hate?
How can you be so retarded? Asians are mongoloid. India has 3 races, caucasoids up north, australoids down south and mongoloids to the east. It's not denying the landmass is in asia, it's literally a moajority of indians not being oriental.
>>
>>75021550

>based on the racist premise that ethnic diversity is a bad thing

But that's what the left is saying.

No white people = good. No brown people = bad. All brown people = good.

The paradox of "ethnic diversity" is that while they will count an Iraqi, Iranian, Jordanian and a Syrian as different peoples of different cultures and histories.. a Greek, Spaniard, Swede and Englishman are just "white people".

They'll even dig into the same country to find "diversity" in India having more than one language and phenotype. Meanwhile we've had a dozen minority languages and distinct cultural groups recognized by government for decades.. but suddenly they don't count as diversity.

A Finn is just too similar to a Swede. When showing the face of "diversity" there needs to be brown and black. That's all their campaign is. A replacement and a fetish for foreign people and cultures they don't even understand.
>>
File: images (18).jpg (26 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
26 KB, 450x327
>>75021921
We and Australia could bulldoze your mudshit country in a week britcuck
>>
>SOMEONE POST A FUCKING MIRROR OF THE VIDEO IT IS REMOVED
>>
>>75022078
>2016
>still scientifically applying the term "mongoloid"
>>
>>75021773

Agree, it's completely illogical.

>Muslims hate us, that's our fault
>so we have to let millions more of these people who hate us into our country
>or else they'll get angry
>and hate us
>>
>>75021885
>New to /pol/, are you?

New to politics are you?

> the "Rightists" here believe that peoples are best kept apart

There are no mainstream parties that don't embrace immigration. The most radical opinion is that they want to lessen the pace of it.
>>
File: 1463584793713.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463584793713.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>75013437
video was removed. Does anyone have a link for me to watch it?
>>
>>75022232
>>2016
>>still scientifically applying the term "mongoloid"

You sound a trifle defensive.
>>
>removed

lmao
>>
>>75018600
Not sure, but based Hungary bro posted it here

>>75020809

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt5J3EC9RJ4
>>
>>75022250
>There are no mainstream parties that don't embrace immigration

That's because there are no mainstream parties that are really of the "Right". Of course, there are parties calling themselves "conservative", but since their policies are exactly the opposite I think we can easily dismiss their claim.
>>
>>75022112
We need better propagandistic vocabulary. There need to be a pithy, memorable, and clear way to describe an ethnically uniform society that can be accepting towards a small foreign population, but NOT have a constant one-way flow if immigration always and forever.
>>
>>75022152
australian navy
>47 ships
>no aircraft carriers
royal navy
>77 ships
>2 aircraft carriers
You would surrender faster than zanzibar.
>>
>>75022594
Just sic the emus on them.
>>
>>75017878
around half the population just goes with it too. Why? Why is it always just over half all the fucking time?

Honestly I think voting is rigged. How can people be ok with being conquered? That's really what diversity is. Foreigners taking over your government.
>>
>>75015432
the demoralization is real. there will be no resistance.
>>
>>75021959
Charles Martel is the descendant of Clovis, you know the guy who created my nation by uniting all the frankish tribes
>>
>>75021102
wut
>>
>>75022232
>Definition of Mongoloid.
>1 : of, constituting, or characteristic of a race of humankind native to Asia and classified according to physical features (as the presence of an epicanthic fold)

If you think I'm treating "mongoloid" as some euphemism for retard, then you are mistaken, as I called you retarded in the beginning of my reply. There are 4 main races, each developing into their sub-categories which are easily identifiable based on geographic location, blood haplotypes and skull shapes.
>>
File: 1453207021687.jpg (846 KB, 1563x3158) Image search: [Google]
1453207021687.jpg
846 KB, 1563x3158
>>75022443
>no mainstream parties that are really of the "Right".

If you want to keep using "right" as a positive when nobody but you will understand what the fuck you mean you're as deluded as the feminists who claim the term is just misunderstood.

>>75022513
>We need better propagandistic vocabulary.

Yes. And it starts by rejecting the "alt-right" meme the left has embraced to brush aside all criticism.

>>75022513
>There need to be a pithy, memorable, and clear way to describe an ethnically uniform society that can be accepting towards a small foreign population, but NOT have a constant one-way flow if immigration always and forever.

This is the way it's been for most of us since forever.

Mass migration is an existing concept. That is the anomaly. I don't see why you'd have to talk about it as if that were a norm at all.

The problem is mass migration. You see it happening right now and like the picture says the left and right will bitch and moan when Tibet or Israel are threatened. Or whine about how the Asians are taking over Africa. Or cry about how the native americans were shafted by the whites.

It's not that people can't see the problem.

It's just that addressing what's happening as uncontrolled mass migration is taboo. Saying "it's a replacement" will brand you as a racist, while a moment later the politicians will literally stand up and say we need the people here because we're not having enough children, as if the consequences of these statements are too arcane for the human mind to parse into a consequence.
>>
File: Angry-Muslim-Mob-Rally.jpg (44 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Muslim-Mob-Rally.jpg
44 KB, 575x431
They should reboot EastEnders and call it EastEnders 2016

pic related
>>
>>75020681
>multiracialism

There is nothing wrong inherently with multiracialism as pretty much any one alive is pretty much mix between different race of the past.

The problem I think is rising up now is you have in the last 30 year (with end of the cold war) the rise of different old ideologies replacing the modern ideologies of commie vs capitalism with no counter balance forces against them like in US vs USSR.

The BBC show is pretty much reflect this. How in the world you can consider yourself British when you wearing burka and having fucking 3 wives officially? It flies against any mainstream British value but no one is fight back. It has nothing to do with race but everything to do with how you act. Only in this case no one dare to go against because the person practice it is not white.

More then anything, it is a break down of value and judgment system which tribe/nation based on.
>>
>>75017878
America is the most cucked nation. This was likely exported to you from us.
>>
>>75023057
>pretty much mix between different race of the past.
this sin't even true you idiot

multiracialism already exists in the form of nations.
>>
>white folk invade the world and colonize it for 400 years
>gets mad when the world comes to them.
how's that spice?
>>
>>75022594
We will just let Islam dissolve you from the inside then pound the shit out of your weak frail corpse.

It's all going to plan in fact.
>>
>>75019067
when you lump them in with east Asians you are misleading people, its misleading to call a Paki Muslim gangrapist pedo a fucking Asian when everyone associates Asian with Han the accountant
>>
>>75023033
>If you want to keep using "right" as a positive

I take it you just want to use it as a negative, is that it? Traditional conservatism existed for centuries before the modern, fake version came along preaching the exact opposite of its long-established values.
>>
Re up this
>>
>>75023057
Race and culture are somewhat mixed up together.
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (133 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
133 KB, 400x367
>>75023444
Forgot comfy pic, also check em
>>
>>75023057
>pretty much any one alive is pretty much mix between different race of the past.

Maybe that's how it is in Taiwan. Not here.
>>
>>75023484
this

any links for the video since that one is down?
>>
File: 20_stipplemapnyc_1024x1024.jpg (644 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
20_stipplemapnyc_1024x1024.jpg
644 KB, 1024x1024
>>75023057
>It has nothing to do with race

Race and culture are linked no matter how much you bluepilled faggots claim otherwise.

Dump a group of blacks in the far north of Sweden - how long until they're 100% integrated do you think?

Before you answer, let's examine the Fennoswede, a people that most people can't tell apart from a regular Swede, that has existed in the country for centuries.
They have their own culture, language, consider themselves distinct from regular swedes.

Now how long do you think it would take?

Maybe you're thinking "they'll just mix into some brown sludge people that can't tell each other apart", but again you're deluded. Just as the Fennoswedes are so ethnically distinct they carry unique diseases from inbreeding, races don't really mix.
Look at a map of the "melting pot" of New York sorted by race. See that vibrant mix of races? No? It's not there. Instead people have balkanized themselves, by choice.

How long, until they're Swedes? The answer is simple. They never will be.
>>
>>75023514
fucking taiwan lol wow

yeah in multiculti land think gangs
>>
>>75013437
The kikes removed it.
>>
>>75023033
Europe's inevitable economic decline may buy it some time to sort everything out. I think western Europeans in particular are still under the impression that they are the center of the universe. There is a sense of invulnerability, and infinite resources. Eastern Europeans don't have this illusion. As China takes a bigger economic and political roll in the world, Western Europeans will become less sure of their place in the world, and get a deeper sense of their vulnerability.

The main issue is going to be Islam, not race, in my opinion, because unlike racialism in the US, non-Muslim's won't be able to piggy-back on the minority identity politics of Muslims forever--Muslims won't let them. Anyone who isn't a Muslim will have to support the native culture, or flee. I think the current demographic problems and ethnic tensions would be solvable if Islam wasn't in the equation. I suspect that will only be solved with violence.

But mass immigration to Europe WILL end one way or another. My guess is it will end with the welfare state, and not by the ballot.
>>
>>75023432
>white folk invade the world and colonize it for 400 years
>create the greatest, most prosperous nations on earth: Canada, the US, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
>hordes of violent third-world barbarians arrive to fuck it all up
>t-that's justice, Whitey!

You're either a nog or you're badly brainwashed.
>>
File: 1459528138512.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1459528138512.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>75023432
>world comes to them

hurr
they're not invading, they're being let in by corrupt politicians.

Not one single 3rd world country (or even all put together) has the capability to "invade" white nations if the white nations defended themselves.

This is not payback, this is dirty corrupted governments lining their pockets before the collapse.
>>
>>75014023
>escaping diversity
>bad
>>
File: leaf.jpg (46 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
46 KB, 1000x1000
>>75023432
bad bait
>>
>>75023459
>I take it you just want to use it as a negative, is that it?

No, you're not getting the point.

> Traditional conservatism existed for centuries

Nobody cares. It's completely fucking irrelevant. Start talking about "the right" with your definition and people won't know what you mean. They only know what exists. What exists is a right wing that loves immigration and hates our countries. A right wing that will open the borders so we can all get globalized.

Talk about the right wing being the answer and you do nothing but muddy the issue and you'll spend more time explaining that you don't mean the actual existing right wing, but rather your theoretical, historical right wing that might exist (but really only in your own personal definition).

It's idiotic.
>>
>>75014023
I think some of these third worlders, even those in the second generation, are too fucking logically stupid to understand white people. The actually see us as their superiors so anything that brings us down is not considered an ailment the same as it would be to themselves.

For example, when a bunch of browns live together in the same area its seen as normal just like back in the village. However, when white people live together its seen as this massive oppressive force (basically the same way we feel towards them - we just want them to gtfo) thats working against them. Basically because they can't connect with as psychologically as their equals, again, because we are subconsciously viewed as superior.
>>
>>75023057
I don't think Britain should be blamed for failing to come up with a solution. The Romans never really integrated the Jews into their society, every time they tried to ban circumcision it turned into an extremely bloody revolt. The last one the Bar-Kokhba Revolt needed 12 legions to suppress it. That''s the same number of legions that conquered Gaul. After that they just kicked the Jews out of Judea for good and renamed it Palestine. Anyway the moral of this story is that integrating two strong cultures is something that humanity in general has never really managed to solve, not just a modern British issue.
>>
File: 1462588120863.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462588120863.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Kikes were quick to clean up the mess, and I don't live in britbongistan so I can't watch on BBC
>>
>>75013437

This is genocide.
>>
>>75018241
>english flag on a bin

subtle
>>
>>75023944
No VPN?
Don't us Hola though.
>>
>>75023892
It all comes down to wanting access to white women. That's ALL it is. They can never be happy segregated, no matter how superior they actually think their own culture or religion is. They want white women.

Think about it. Would a white expat community in Japan ever accept total separation from the native Japanese? Never. They'd want Japanese pussy access.
>>
>>75023841
>Talk about the right wing being the answer

No, I tell the truth and let other people label it whatever they like. The truth is still the truth no matter what it gets called. But that being said, I'm also right to point out that a "conservative" party which conserves nothing is a fraud.
>>
>>75024079
I'd have married a white woman, even over here, if everyone of them I met hadn't been an insane, self-entitled bitch.

And you should try living here. Follow laws/rules and don't stir shit and it's peaceful as hell
>>
>>75023692
>relies on natural resources.
>hurr durr, we built these nations.
>>
>>75023432
t. white
>>
File: canadapokemon.png (106 KB, 1258x297) Image search: [Google]
canadapokemon.png
106 KB, 1258x297
>>75024293
>relies on natural resources.
>but now they're on fire.
>>
>>75024293
>>relies on natural resources.
>>hurr durr, we built these nations.

So why didn't the indigenous/aboriginal people use those amazing "resources" to do it first? The British even made an amazing megalopolis out of a sleepy Chinese fishing village.
>>
Does anyone have a link to this?

I really want to see the documentary but not so desperate as to turn on my vpn and set it up for 10 minutes just so I can see it
>>
>>75023317
>>75023514
>Two fucking leafs
>Two very possible combinations of a cock and a kraut in the past.

>>75023642
I am not saying it is 100 percent nothing to do with race. but I think my view on this a bit skewed because I am part American. America is not as racially based as the old world
But seriously, if every person in Swede acts like a Swede being cucks and prep bulls, the only difference is that their skin color is brown. Would you not say this is a Swedish nation?
If yes, would you not say as society goes the future is one that based ideology rather than skin color.
>>
>>75024290
I've visited Tokyo once. I've been all over the world, and many places start to blend together and feel the same after a while, but there is definitely something special about Japan. I'm moving to China in the fall--more jobs. I might consider Japan after my career is more established. I like the idea of kids being able to commute to school by themselves. I know it's a very safe and pleasant place overall. I'm definitely going to visit in the next year or so.
>>
>>75014671
Forgot to reply.

Diversity is so desirable that people are fleeing it!
>>
>>75013437
Is this the same East End as that show, EastEnders? I remember my mother used to watch that shit back in the 80s and early 90s.
>>
>>75017355
Bbc doesn't broadcast outside UK. I tried to watch on bbc iplayer and it wouldnt work either
>>
>>75024589
>>Two very possible combinations of a cock and a kraut in the past.

You're just mad because your granny was one of those Taiwanese aborigines and your grandpappy was Chiang Kai-Shek's bum-boy.
>>
>>75024290
Most of them are ESL, and almost all ESL women are cunts. Most of the men are cunts too, but there's simply nothing worse than a white women finding out she's not at the top of the food chain for the first time in her life. I hear that's why most leave--they can't get any love or attention, and they don't know how to get it without just flaunting their tits like they do in the west.
>>
>>75024464
Amazing metropolis for western standards, something weird for the orientals who live there. Of course, in the eyes of industry, they have the Brits to thank. But on the other hand, they never asked for it, they would've been going along the same old-same old as always if it stayed a little village. Now they are an economic super power but I'm sure there are some old farts who cherish the old ways and dislike a forced step towards modernity. Of course, it's subjective since they still have chinese ways of doing business and the brits have their own way of business.
>>
>>75013437
>removed for violating YouTube ToS
>telling the truth violates ToS
>>
>>75024689
>"There has been criticism that the programme does not authentically portray the ethnic diversity of the population of East London, with the programme being 'Twice as white' as the real east end."
Oh, looks like it is.
>>
LINK TO MIRROR
>>
>>75024857
>jewtube
>allowing free speech
>>
>>75024770
>I'm sure there are some old farts who cherish the old ways

Not likely, since the British arrived in the 19th century, and 99% of the Chinese population showed up in Hong Kong on the coattails of their prosperity.
>>
File: 1463089215817.jpg (290 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463089215817.jpg
290 KB, 1280x1920
>>75013437
LINKS UP FELLAS!
>https://vimeo.com/45196609#t=0s
>>
File: saltyoldbitches.jpg (657 KB, 1000x2876) Image search: [Google]
saltyoldbitches.jpg
657 KB, 1000x2876
>>75024605
It really is. I don't live near Tokyo, but even when I go there I don't feel threatened. I also see 2-3 elementary kids on the same train that I take in the morning. Crowded as hell and people still move to give them room.

>>75024766
More the second sentence that the first IMO. I know more foreign women married to Japanese guys than the reverse.
>>
>>75025114
you do know we have linkify right?
>>
File: ....jpg (39 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
39 KB, 500x337
>>75025114
What was the point of this?

Can you take your /b/ trash somewhere else nigger
>>
More UK ,adness

http://archive.is/2JI2x

>According to a professor at the University of Warwick in England, parents who read to their kids should be thinking about how they’re “unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children” by doing so.
In an interview with ABC Radio last week, philosopher and professor Adam Swift said that since “bedtime stories activities . . . do indeed foster and produce . . . [desired] familial relationship goods,” he wouldn’t want to ban them, but that parents who “engage in bedtime-stories activities” should definitely at least feel kinda bad about it sometimes:
>>
>>75024605
> I like the idea of kids being able to commute to school by themselves
Wait, what? They don't do this in America?
>>
>>75025011
Huh? Well, I've only ever been to Guangzhou, and it seemed like what you said. I wouldn't know how mountain Orients feel about their coastal cousins since I've only ever spoken with were Americanized ones and flight attendants with piss poor English who were glad about westernization.
>>
>>75019067
>meddling with geography to get flawed racial theories to work.

Israel?
>>
>Try to find link
>All I can find are retard blogs and communism websites comparing this to hitler and racism and how these refuges are basically the same as the holocaust

Man I really want to watch this!
>>
>>75025334
I was referring to Japan. There are places in American where kids can walk to school, but I don't know of anywhere where you would see 8 years olds commute 10 miles by public transport like you see in Japan.
>>
>>75016531

Yes...your mom should burn in hell with hate in her heart like you and your dad. Please turn her racist.
>>
>>75025319
>parents who read to their kids should be thinking about how they’re “unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children” by doing so.

Fahrenheit 451 was a prophecy.
>>
File: 1461618239803.jpg (208 KB, 606x432) Image search: [Google]
1461618239803.jpg
208 KB, 606x432
>>75024589
>if every person in Swede acts like a Swede
> the only difference is that their skin color is brown

And if fish had legs and could talk they would basically be humans.

See, if you just assume something, you can make any kind of argument. My point, that you haven't bothered to rebut and in fact agree with in your reply, is that this fantasy doesn't happen. "Diversity" is a pipedream and "integration" takes hundreds of years and dozens of generations.

> Would you not say this is a Swedish nation?

The US has had black people, whites, mexicans and native americans living together for about half a millennium. And now they're all one identity. One people. America-- oh wait that didn't happen. Instead they still identify themselves by where they came from and what race they are.

Even though you had a deliberate push for centuries by the government to get people to declare themselves as Americans and literal warnings from the presidents against "hyphenated americans".

Even today an "Italian american" who might be centuries removed from any Italian heritage, thinks of himself as separate and distinct from other white people.

>America is not as racially based as the old world

You must be fucking joking. Did you see that map of New York?
>>
anybody have a link for this that I can watch in the United States?
>>
>>75025114
this is just sad dude
>>
File: scared.gif (259 KB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
scared.gif
259 KB, 362x480
>>75025804
>At one point, Swift even flirted with the idea of “simply abolishing the family” as a way of “solving the social justice problem” because “there would be a more level playing field”
>>
>>75026035
You dumb niggers need to learn how to use a proxy.
>>
>>75019067

Will you shut the fuck up and let the ignorant white racists be? Let the fools die in ignorance.
>>
>import millions of turd worlders for decades
>give them bennies, housing healthcare, for free so theyre encouraged to reproduce while natives have to pay more taxes and get fuckall
>become surprised when whites start vanishing
>society values, economy, human rights erode because invaders are illiterate and come from literal shithole cultures
WHOA WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT! I GUESS THE SOLUTION IS TO IMPORT MORE NIGGERS!
>>
File: indianday.png (271 KB, 846x1223) Image search: [Google]
indianday.png
271 KB, 846x1223
>>75019067
>India is in Asia.

Well, a good portion of them are in the UK.
>>
>>75024290
you're basically a rapefugee
>>
>>75025789
Kinda hard to turn her racist. She married an Asian guy. The issue is how mass immigration is effecting native people, and making ACTUAL social harmony more difficult to achieve. It's clear that the current wave of migrants have different social patterns to those who immigrated at the end of the imperial era. There's a cultural disconnect that wasn't there in the past.

/pol/ sometimes makes the mistake of thinking that it's about good people vs. bad people. I don't think that's the case, but we are social animals, and groups can be a force unto themselves, and function differently in aggregate than any one single individual in the group. There are real problems happening in Muslim communities all throughout Europe right now, and the immigration in the 1960's doesn't compare to what's going on now.

I care about happiness and well-being, and I think we could be going about this all in a better way to maximize both for everyone.
>>
>>75026187
People aren't this dumb, they know exactly what they are doing. The people that seem confused are the ones who are brainwashed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y6xRA5EYk8
>>
File: 1462387874158.jpg (392 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462387874158.jpg
392 KB, 2000x2000
>>75025231
>>75025285
>>75026080
>>
>>75026328
Here's your (You), feel better now?.
>>
>>75023033
>that image
If we aren't forcing ourselves to help these savages we have to force ourselves to take them in. Why can't we leave them to either help or destroy themselves. Fucking libtards.
>>
You stupid whites let this happen, and now that it's happening as everybody sane had forseen you're bitching about it? I'm actually fucking glad that you idiots are being displaced by niggers and kebabs, you literally asked for it. You don't have a right to complain about it now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.