[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What 4 letter personality types do the presidential candidates have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
What 4 letter personality types do the presidential candidates have?
>>
>>75011911
CUNT
GR81
JEWW
>>
ENFJ. ENTJ, INFJ
>>
ISFJ, ENTJ, ESFJ

I guess I have a hard time thinking any of them are 'perceivers'.
>>
>>75011911
ISTJ, ENTJ, ENFP
>>
File: intp autist.png (114 KB, 1095x755) Image search: [Google]
intp autist.png
114 KB, 1095x755
>>75011911
>>
>>75011911
CRKD
WALL
KEK
>>
Trump is most definitely an ENTJ
>>
>>75011911
SHIL
HERO
KIKE
>>
>>75012897

If you're this far over on all of the scales you're gaming the test.
>>
>>75011911
EVIL
BEST
DEAD
>>
CUNT
HERO
KEK
>>
>>75013305
>no one can be outside the standard deviations
>>
>>75013573

It's one thing to have one strong trait and another to hit >95% on all of them. Myers-Briggs is transparent bullshit but if you don't take it honestly you're only depriving yourself and others of the insight you'd get.
>>
>>75013847
ive been taking the test for about ten years and it's usually around these numbers
otherwise i get INTJ everyone once in a while
you have to average these tests over time to get a true picture of your neurological preferences
though, why would I go for one type instead of another? why would i prefer this one type, if i were to "game" the test? would it do anything with the fact that that's my actual preference?
>>
>>75012195
HACK
ALRIGHT
ALRIGHT
>>
>>75012195
fpbp

Great job this time, leaf.
>>
>>75011911
LIAR
HERO
OKAY
>>
>>75011911
ESTJ
ESTP
INFJ
I could be wrong but this seems correct to me.
>>
>>75014038

>ive been taking the test for about ten years and it's usually around these numbers

Yeah, no shit, after you read the results once it becomes patently obvious what answers you need to pick to score whatever type you want after that. We used to have to do this bullshit at my old company and I could get results on demand. Used it once to group up with one of the cute girls in accounting during some team-building bullshit.

>though, why would I go for one type instead of another? why would i prefer this one type, if i were to "game" the test? would it do anything with the fact that that's my actual preference?

Because you're picking the one you want to be, you retard. It's not an aspiration, it's a measure of your existing personality. You're probably some ISTJ sub-human who wants that because MUH EINSTEIN WAS INTP. That's not how it works, you're just lying to yourself.
>>
File: tooheysnew.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tooheysnew.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>75011911
CUNT
MAGA
KIKE
>>
>>75012195
fpbp
>>
>>75014038
>>75014860

Also, extreme INT is an indication of ass burgers
>>
>>75014860
>im picking the one I want to be
>you only want to be Einstein

You realize you're projecting?

Though, I'm not sure you understand what the word "preference" means...
>>
>>75011911
SCAM
MAGA
GIBS
>>
E/I and T/F are easy to determine, but what attributes of a person could you go off of to decide N/S or J/P
>>
>>75015346
To determine if a person is a J/P then just look to see if a person tends to value their second or third quality more. It's fairly simple.
>>
>>75015157

>You realize you're projecting?

I didn't get INTP when I took it honestly. In fact my personality avatar soul mate ended up being fucking (((Jon Stewart))). It is what it is.

>Though, I'm not sure you understand what the word "preference" means...

Yeah, it's a conscious decision. Problem is you can want to be extroverted, for example, you can take all the tests you want until you get the results you want, but until you act extroverted you aren't extroverted. Hanging an "E" around your neck doesn't suddenly make it so.

Now it's entirely possible you read all the descriptions, decided you had a "preference" for INTP, and now go around emulating all the behaviors of INTPs, and while that functionally makes you an INTP it's a hell of a lot of trouble to go to for a bullshit test that means next to nothing outside of a seminar.

But the point is that if they wanted the test to be based on the personality you'd prefer to have they'd just fucking ask you that instead of a bunch of inane hypotheticals.
>>
>>75015346
If you actually care about this horoscope science look up cognitive functions

INTJ
ENTJ
INFJ
>>
>>75012195
holy shit why are you leafs getting all the fpbps?
>>
>>75011911
Cunt
Best
Cuck
>>
>>75011911
CUNT
BOSS
DUMB
>>
>>75016217
>i didn't get INTP

Why does it bother you that I got a very strong INTP rating?

>it's a conscious decision

It's actually not. That's the point of the test. You average out multiple results to see what subconscious personality you have. No one chooses to be introverted or extroverted. You can't choose to be drained from interacting with people, or to be energized, instead.

I don't think you actually understand what each of these things actually means.
>>
>>75016581
>Cuck
Took like a hundred replies before some1 took the bait
>>
LIAR
SMUG
KEK
>>
>>75016363
You've got Clinton and Trump wrong. They are both sensory types. Trump is a strong sensory type. You got Sanders right though.
>>
>>75011911
Shit, shit, and shit
>>
File: 1013324.jpg (22 KB, 350x828) Image search: [Google]
1013324.jpg
22 KB, 350x828
>>75016951
well...are you happy?
>>
Liar
Meme
Cuck
>>
>>75016743

>Why does it bother you that I got a very strong INTP rating?

I don't care what the type was, my point was that when you get very strong indicators across the board it's a sign you were shooting for a certain result instead of answering them honestly.

Though since you're proud of how strong it was I'll remind you that high INT is a sign of ass burgers.

>It's actually not. That's the point of the test. You average out multiple results to see what subconscious personality you have.

You're not averaging anything if you're ending up pegging the scales on each trait. Again, this is a sign that you're gaming the test for the result you want. You'd be better off looking at your first test, or whenever before you were familiar with the system.
>>
>>75017751
Yes, I have aspergers.

My first test was the same result, minus the one or two point variance.

You really don't think that I'm actually honest here?
>>
>>75017604
this
>>
>>75018243

>You really don't think that I'm actually honest here?

Well, first of all, it's the Internet.

Second, when you score strongly on all the traits, then make it a point to say you scored strongly on all the traits, for a type with the lowest occurrence among the general population, it sounds like you were aspiring to be that type instead of actually being that type.

That being said strong INTPs obviously do exist and I honestly don't particularly care what type you are except to say that Myers-Briggs and other oversimplified personality tests are bullshit.

The problem is that people read too much into the descriptions and they become self-fulfilling in that people start consciously trying to conform to them, or worse yet start trying to conform to another one they think they are or want to be, which not only leads to very unnatural behavior but also defeats the purpose of the test. Most people are only vaguely similar to the type descriptions, many don't share every single quality, but once you read it you can't unread it, especially when someone's standing over your shoulder pretending it's the alpha and omega of interpersonal dynamics.

You'd be better off taking the test, not reading the results yourself, but giving them to the people around you so they understand your personality quirks while you aren't influenced by a stereotype. I tried explaining this to the HR guy at my old company who had a hard-on for MBTIs but he was an ESFJ and those bastards just can't take constructive criticism.
>>
>>75019796
So, in your post, you talk of one person you've met who had a hard on for this test. However, earlier in the post, you talk of how "people read too much into the descriptions and they become self-fulfilling." You're projecting.
>>
Slut
Bane
Tard
>>
>>75012200
>ENFJ

ESTJ, dude.

(E)xtroverted: She definitely wants attention.
(S)ensing: Even though the sensing is wrong, she has no I(n)tuition.
(T)hinking: This is based on thinking or feeling and there are definitely no feels going on in that head.
(J)udging: She can't perceive shit, so...
>>
>>75011911
Cunt
Hero
Cuck
>>
Trump's either ENTJ or ESTJ
>>
>>75021153

>So, in your post, you talk of one person you've met who had a hard on for this test. However, earlier in the post, you talk of how "people read too much into the descriptions and they become self-fulfilling." You're projecting.

People read too much into it. I've sat through seminars with dozens if not hundreds of different people talking about this shit, they say, "Oh, I'm XXXX, therefore I do X." No, if you did X you wouldn't need a test to know you do X. The description is for other people to learn about you, so when you do something that might come off the wrong way to others, they understand why you do it and how to work with/around it.

The HR guy I was talking about thought personality tests, MBTI in particular, told you everything you needed to know about interpersonal dynamics, so all you had to do was let people take the test, match them up in groups, and they would all work together perfectly with no conflict. This is lazy at best and downright retarded at worst. It assumes that the tests are accurate, granular enough to pick up all personality traits, and that people understand the results and can apply them to real-world situations, none of which appear to be true for a majority of people. He'd print off these nametags where the type was in larger print than your damn name, then point at random people he'd barely met while giving a presentation and say, XXXX does this, like this guy, who's an XXXX. First, he doesn't know anything about that dude's personality, second, now that guy is going to either unconsciously act that way or consciously avoid it at all costs, because he got called out in a room full of people. Self-fulfilling, it alters the way people act for no good reason.

Also, stop with the projecting meme, it's not a catch-all term you can throw out anytime things aren't going your way to look like you understand what's going on.
>>
>>75011911
snake
shoa
take
>>
>>75021841
you're joking right?
Trumps intuition is through the roof, how else do you think he is so in tune with the collective conscious of the a party he was previously not affiliated with? he speaks off the cuff like that because of intuition- a person like Hillary is sensing, cold and calculating
>>
File: Poll-1.jpg (191 KB, 576x331) Image search: [Google]
Poll-1.jpg
191 KB, 576x331
>>75011911

SHILLARY BTFO

BERNIE ROBBED OF NOM

TRUMP BASED AF
>>
>>75023687
The ENFJ was attributed to Hillary in the post I was replying to.
>>
File: TRUMP.jpg (50 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
50 KB, 1024x767
liar
love
dumb
>>
>>75011911
Trump is ESTP.
>>
>>75011911
FAKE
BANK
KEK
>>
>>75011911
Trump is ESTP
Bernie is isfj, maybe infj
Hillary is istj/infj
>>
>>75011911
>Bernie
KEK
>Hillary
INFJ
>Trump
ENTJ
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.