[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DePaul Student here, the triggering is unstoppable. My friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
DePaul Student here, the triggering is unstoppable. My friends and I came to see Milo and what all the hype is about with this gay guy. We were sitting in the 5th row and shit just took off. Black Lives Matter protestors started blowing whistles and doing their thang. Milo goes "All these black girls are upset because I fucked all their brothers." Maximum keks were had. Milo gets pissed and says "Lets be activists and march on the presidents office." The event files out to the streets to protestors and other things. March through the quad, Milo is being followed by roughly 450+ students. Im not more than 30 feet from him the whole time. He gets close to a street and hops in a car and drives away. Crowd disperses. This whole event is going to be blamed on conservatives.

My fucking face during all this
>>
Doing gods work Anon. Well done.
>>
>>75008659

This was an excellent blog OP, do you have any screenshots of Facebook you can share where you're discussing the event with your friends? Perhaps we can collaborate on responses to challenges to your worldview.
>>
I hate gays
>>
>>75008896
Eat my dick
>>
>>75008659
post a working link
a periscope
something
>>
>>75008976

Is that why you were following Milo around? Pretty sure he's a top for your sort.
>>
>>75009184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY
>>
>>75009035
Sorry lads

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1RDGlOoeVprKL
>>
File: cuck.jpg (89 KB, 845x482) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
89 KB, 845x482
>Milo goes "All these black girls are upset because I fucked all their brothers

Is this what /pol/ has become? How are you any better than the leftist cucks, you're actually worse...You faggots need to go back to wherever you came from .
>>
the black incariration rate is about to go up
top kek milo has top bantz
>>
>>75009614
>the black incariration rate is about to go up
No joke he said that, on stage, into the mic.
>>
>>75008659
>that one guy who said "Thanks, George Soros." to the Breitbart camera.

I kek'd.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.