[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nixon v. Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 236x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 236x251
I just finished watching a documentary on the watergate scandal, where the whole country demanded for Nixon's impeachment, and I'm just thinking what's the difference this and Clinton's email? So I ask you /pol/, what is the Clinton email investigation and how is it different from watergate?
>>
File: FM0ywFA.gif (1 MB, 480x267) Image search: [Google]
FM0ywFA.gif
1 MB, 480x267
She's a woman, and women can't do anything wrong.

We need Salem Witch hunts to begin anew for SJWs, and niggnoggs.
>>
>>75005977
why is everybody bringing up the witch hunt meme like they were a real thing today?
>>
>>75005403
You are midnumbingly stupid if you think A) theres ANY similarity and B) that nixon resigned bc of those 18 minutes

>but i fear yes, you are the end product of the american education system
>>
>>75006360
Because they compare them to the commie hunts which actually were real, to discredit them
>>
because tumblr
>>
>>75006580
t. Clinton Supporter
>>
File: 1429058969427.jpg (69 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1429058969427.jpg
69 KB, 500x446
>>75005403
i guess maybe you should ask who was where and when and what was learned from that situation?
>>
>>75006580
>theres ANY similarity
You're right, Clinton was way worse.
>that nixon resigned bc of those 18 minutes
That's exactly why he resigned.
>>
>>75006580
you are "mid-numbingly" (sic) stupid if you think your post is an argument
>>
>>75007039
Youre laughably uninformed and happy to be so. Proud of it, even.

>I feel sorry for you, anon
>>
>>75006895
Not at all. Not voting for anyone this election. Didnt vote in primary, either
>>
>>75006580
You sound like you're actually proud of that instead realizing you're part of the problem
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.