[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this movie redpilled? I can't figure it out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Is this movie redpilled? I can't figure it out.
>>
>>75002808
Nope, has a blue pill ending.
>>
>>75002875
i think ed norton the main guy rewrote it or some shit right?
>>
>>75002808
If you shut it off when he goes to jail it's an okay movie.
>>
>>75002875
/thread
>>
I like seeing nazis get shot and killed. I wish it happened more often irl. seeing the bitchy white kid die at the end was so satisfying
>>
>>75002875
This, the end was a shit
>>
>>75002977
no the ending validates the characters beliefs in the beginning. his brother gets shot by nigs. they may have inteded it to mean "if you fuck with black people you die" but it looks more like they are petty evil fucks who need to be exterminated
>>
>>75002875
I disagree.

I think the movie followed a red-pill - blue-pill - red-pill pattern.

IT started out spitting out red pills, then kind of got blue-pilly in the prison section, but at the end when that nigger kid shoots Danny, it felt like it went full circle, like basically everything what's his name (forgot nortons characters name) was confirmed/reaffirmed as true.

He learned something in prison, but it ultimately didn't change the nigger nature of niggers at the end.
>>
>>75003383
never thought of it that way. good thought.
>>
the original ending was edward norton shaving his head again. Make of that what you will
>>
>>75003383

The message of the film is that hate breeds hate breeds hate. I think someone even explicitly says it at some point. It doesn't attempt to say who is really at fault or where such a cycle started.
>>
>>75002808
No, it's uses a classical Jewish approach.

You (a Jewish filmmaker) hate X. You could explain why X is dumb/bad/evil oooor... :
-have pro-X characters
-these characters explain X in a more or less convincing way
-make those characters act like retards in a way connected to X
-this makes X look retarded
-some characters realise that X made their life retarded
-they become good guys by becoming anti-X

and that's how you can take something down without directly taking it on
>>
>>75003671
Yeah, that's true, but all throughout the movie, you see the degenerate pack of niggers acting like a degenerate pack of niggers.

I don't think many people save for die-hard libshits can watch each of those scenes and justify them in any manner.

Yeah, sure Danny was a skinhead, but these niggers straight up murdered him because they were butthurt that he blew smoke in their faces like he didn't gaf
>>
File: 1453421010393.jpg (78 KB, 533x585) Image search: [Google]
1453421010393.jpg
78 KB, 533x585
>>75002875
>the niggers will ethnically cleanse you

>don't care about future generations goyim just be hedonistic and not care about the future of your nation

>remember not to do anything goyim, "it's not worth it" the real crime was his dad saying he didn't like affirmative action, not the negro shooting the white kid
>>
>>75002875
The alternate ending is much better
>>
>>75003671
This. Yeah Danny says that. The movie is basically saying don't stoop to the dumb dindu level and destroy things and people.
>>
>>75002808
I only liked the 1st half of the movie.
>>
Can someone explain the 2 endings? The one i saw has the younger brother getting killed by nignog
>>
>>75002808
Well, the ending pretty much sums up the whole "around blacks, never relax" thing.
>>
>>75006642
see
>>75003621
>>
It was a great film 2bh. Edward Norton was perfect for the role.
>>
File: Human Brain.jpg (113 KB, 895x880) Image search: [Google]
Human Brain.jpg
113 KB, 895x880
>>75003768
Not sure if it applies to this movie, but this post is heavily underrated.

It is a common technique:
>Somebody has an idea you don't like
>Identify him as a bad thinker
>Create a character after him
>Make him convincing for the audience
>Now make him do something stupid
>Let the audience's brains correlate the two things: he was convincing, but he dragged us into his own misfortune
>Even though the misfortunes might be the result of chance, people will still put the puzzle together in a consistency-preserving way

Since human brain cannot work with inconsistent pieces of information, it has processes that seek consistency even where there is none.
This system is meant to fill in gaps in an environment where information is incomplete, as it is necessary requirement for action.

However, you can turn this process against those who use it, in order to manipulate their beliefs.
>>
>>75003505
>good thought.
I love 13 year olds who think they've got the whole world figured out
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.