[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the down side of feminism again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: fephmphnphsm.jpg (41 KB, 934x893) Image search: [Google]
fephmphnphsm.jpg
41 KB, 934x893
What's the down side of feminism again?
>>
It lets women think they're more valuable than they really are
>>
It's anti-feminine
>>
>>75002551
For women, that is. For men it's pro-feminine.
>>
What women want, deep down, is polygamy. Feminism WILL lead to this, and it will destroy the quality of life of most men
>>
>>75002294
nothing. my girlfriend works a high paid job while i sit at home masturbating. Let the women run the corporations, like i give a fuck.
>>
>>75002294
If ran right nothing, but there is no such thing as feminism today
>>
>>75002824
lmao, that's a unique attitude I like it. Not that I entirely agree
>>
>>75002294
getting falsely accused of rape by xir
>>
look at the eyes and tell me that guy is in any way happy or aroused.
>>
>>75002294
Treating men and women the same is fine.
Extra privileges for being born with a cunt is retarded.
>>
The woman's place is in the home rising the next generation, feminism forgets children even exist
>>
>>75002294

Feminism is literally what the jews do but molded to genders.

>THINK OF THE (6 billion) RAPES
>THINK OF THE OPPRESSION
>GIVE US THE BEST JOBS AND BEST EDUCATION REGARDLESS OF OUR CAPABILITIES BECAUSE WE ARE VICTIMS

/thread

It's just a large scale corruption scheme aimed to give females an unjust easy way to more power and money. Like any other corruption scheme.

Since you put shit people in power, you end up with a broken, inefficient everything, like millions of Yahoos.
>>
File: feminism.gif (3 MB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
feminism.gif
3 MB, 500x346
>>
>>75003314
>treating men and women the same is fine
woman beater logic
>>
File: 1463771828001.jpg (49 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
1463771828001.jpg
49 KB, 960x444
Because I have no idea how to talk to women.

I'm not actually sure how feminism fits in.
>>
>>75002824
Don't get too comfortable. Once the economy hits a depression she will flee back to the kitchen and bitch about how her good-for-nothing man has no job.
>>
>>75003556
>wanting to talk to people more often than every 2 weeks
>>
>>75003294

>implying men should be asked for their consent
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.