[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the earth is not round?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19
File: flatearthretard.png (53 KB, 1780x952) Image search: [Google]
flatearthretard.png
53 KB, 1780x952
Im not a flat earther, but i smell something fishy.

This is very well related to politics.

This could be the biggest conspiracy ever.

Let's just imagine if god and satan are real.

Nasa, big gov, banks, top bank jews, don't wan't you to know that the earth is flat.

Why? Because you would believe in God again! That would destroy their whole Agenda for the NWO.

People would rise up, see that god is really really real, and stop with their degeneracy because of fear for punishment, for eternal suffering, if not in hell than being reborn everytime on this shitty earth.

Ofc, scientific reasearch is here, but real flath earthers can explain everything with science, even vsauce did an video on it.

It's all based on the view of the individual, if the media washes our mind for years with a round earth, we believe it.

A flat earth has real scientific ground.

I didn't go deep in it, but in fact it could be the biggest redpill of them all

My theory goes like that: earth is in a kind of cylindric shape, sticked at the end of an giant bubble(the universe) The sun is flat too.

It could be all explained through time and space. The sun could be right infront of us, but the light travels in an different time, different bending of space, so it seems to our point of view that the sun is far more away.

The energy get's absorbed, that's why we don't burn alive, the energy it'self bend's time and space, that's why the sun can be 30kilometers away and doesn't kill us.

I can't really describe it, but i think this is really fucking interesting to think about.
>>
Get in the fucking sea, you cunt.
>>
>>75001868
There is one point that completely BTFO any flat earther, if someone had the capability to manufacture some weird physics defying flat earth structure to contain humanity then why not just go all out and make an actual solar system with a "skybox" around it? Its not like we are ever going to leave it.
>>
>>75002254
FUCK YOU for not saging, you're just as bad a OP. Get in the fucking sea as well, you worthless cunt.
>>
>>75001868
Of course thinking beyond the boundaries of reality is fun to think about. Why do you think so many people watch game of thrones?
>>
>>75002505
IN THE FUCKING SEA NOW
>>
>>75002416
Fuck of kike.

Earth is not round, it would be too easy.

This theory would explain EVERYTHING.

The human mind is so easy to manipulate, truth is never the truth, it could be bullshit it could be the truth, i just love this idea.

It's not even an idea that scares you, it's an beautiful idea.
>>
>>75001868
>Why? Because you would believe in God again!

Which one?
>>
>>75002505
Yes but game of thrones is not something that could be real, this could be really fucking real.

Maybe doubting everything and having forsaken society made us question too much, but i think it's an healthy way to discover new possibilities to understand this existence.

New pioneers of science and new Teslas and Einsteins are created through this thinking.

Just imagine people waking up from Apes to Humans, this is the same, maybe it's just another step in evolution to question every part we see and hear and learned.

We sealed these teachings in our head, and this is the Jew's plan, to impregnate us with something like Marxism, or maybe the round earth.
>>
>>75002771
Doesn't matter, humanity will instantly know that they are one
>>
>>75002721
Yes, yes. It's all real. Pots of gold at the end of the rainbow, Santa Claus, Jesus, Satan. You should test the theory out, OP. Punch yourself in the face with a brick, and put your smashed teeth under your pillow. When the tooth fairy show up with the cash, buy a rope and fucking hang yourself with it.
>>
I think it is round, but heliocentric model is false and Earth is at the center of the universe, with the sun , moon and other planets not being physical.
>>
File: the goym know.jpg (24 KB, 268x691) Image search: [Google]
the goym know.jpg
24 KB, 268x691
>>75003260
It's okay, we all know you betrayed humanity for shekels.
>>
On that note, the scariest realization for me was about other things, like germs and electricity

what if both are just spirits/demons, and nothing you see under a microscope is even real?

Electricity being a demon explains so much about the modern world.

then there's Royal Rife and related scientists who seemed to prove that bacteria and viruses don't even exist and are just by-products of toxins degrading the body's own cells.
>>
>>75003153
"humanity will instantly know that they are one"

What do you mean with that?
>>
>>75003394
Be careful, Hans. That kind of talk is dangerous in your neck of the woods.
>>
>>75003534
If the big awakening happens, people realising the lies. That the earth is flat, that a power of Harmony exist, they will be come one, fighting against the evil. No matter what religion.

Could end in an big retarded civil war too.

But i hope we are ready to unite.
>>
The flat earth theory is easy as fuck to disprove.

Take a look outside. The moon is roughly the same size every night because it orbits the earth, which is roughly a sphere. If the moon orbited a flat earth, it would appear significantly larger or smaller every week or so.

We know the moon orbits the earth because the phases are formed by reflected rays from the sun. Unless you think someone has a massive projector and is lighting up the sun that way, in which case you would be incurably retarded
>>
>>75003739
I have a different perspective on this.

I don't believe the "we are one" lie, because that's what the globalists peddle via things like the UN, new-age hippie belief systems .

The earth thing (however false it is) is used to cover up not that we are "one" but that we were created by God and thus all the rest of the bible is true (including the fact that Christ came to DIVIDE, so no, we are not one).

"we are one" and such is low-hanging conspiracy fruit, it's a trap. It's the same line of thinking that goes with things like the NWO faking an alien invasion to "unite" us under one government.
>>
File: 1463958595596.jpg (52 KB, 523x290) Image search: [Google]
1463958595596.jpg
52 KB, 523x290
>>75001868
Occam's razor puts your entire post through the paper shredder.
>>
I know that /pol/ is pretty retarded, but this goes beyond delusion. Actually its pretty simple, its not delusion, but some le troll trying to get a rise out of people.

>fuck you op
>>
File: fuck off sage 2.jpg (161 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
fuck off sage 2.jpg
161 KB, 565x600
HEY GUYS! MY HIDE BUTTON IS WORKING! JjUST THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW.
>>
The earth is an infinite plane. Jews invented the idea of a sphere in-order to create the idea of finite resources. If goyim think resources are finite they can control resources and control the goyim. This is the rise of mercantilism and capitalism. It allowed Jews to come to power in a world were before only lineage mattered.

Marx rebelled against the tribe. The post-scarcity society he meant is the infinite plane. The jews destroyed him for trying to expose them. American's fought for the spread of capitalism and extinguished communism.

Do not be sphere cucks. Rise up and fight. The post scarcity society is now.
>>
It's all perspective, faggots. It looks flat until your perspective changes as you move away from the Earth, then your view shifts as you see what looked flat start to curve in on itself until it becomes an oblong spheroid.

This isn't hard. Magnetic fields are circular. The earth literally needs to be a giant ball for compasses to work.
>>
>>75003739
>they will be come one
>i hope we are ready to unite

Fuck off back to tumblr with that reckless faggotry.
>>
File: tired pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
tired pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>all the round earth shills ITT
>>
>>75001868
this is /x/ stuff

sage
>>
File: earth_tectonics_globemap.jpg (1 MB, 4311x3301) Image search: [Google]
earth_tectonics_globemap.jpg
1 MB, 4311x3301
>>75001868
It's vaguely potato shaped.
>>
You retards come here to post how /pol/ is always right - Look at your fellow posters, what they actually fucking believe

Why do you think their political ideas are worth the oxygen it takes for their subhuman brains to come up with? There is no logical thought here, or attempts to verify conclusions.
>>
>>75005305
Why is there anything wrong with OP questioning something like this.

Even if it's retarded, he has every right to post it.
>>
>>75005615
True, where exactly did I say he doesn't?

He's still fucking retarded and publicly advertising it.
>>
Aye, laddie, but should ye be desirin' to test yer mettle in the waters, yer gonna have more to be worryin' about than the edge of the seas, savvy?
>>
http://youtu.be/YCeclDRhzPA

I advise all to begin researching this.
>>
The Earth is hollow, not flat, buddy. And it rings like a bell. Tesla knew this.
>>
>>75006504
I advice you to get an education past your GED. Buy a fucking drone. Build a rocket with an raspberry pi connected to a GPS device and a camera.

YOU CAN VERIFY THAT THE EARTH IS ROUND /YOURSELF/ ASSUMING YOU ARE A WORTHWHILE HUMAN BEING
>>
>>75006617

Did you even bother to click the link, neet?

wew
>>
>>75006814
No, anything worthwhile would be put into an article and published. Not a 3 hour youtube rant.
>>
>>75007054
Why do you exclusively use only comfortable spreadsheet thinking?

I do not profess to know anything on this topic, I'm only a civil engineer. However, it is interesting nonetheless. Seriously man, give it a listen.
>>
File: 1462749728042.png (275 KB, 404x341) Image search: [Google]
1462749728042.png
275 KB, 404x341
I'm sorry, but wtf is that image? explain it. I'm fucking keking at your autistic drawing!
>>
>>75007451
It's interesting to ponder, but I don't buy it. Simple triangulation can disprove this by taking tiny measurements of two nearby objects compared to a distant third, showing movement over time and distance from our viewpoint. If this cosmic sphere were INSIDE the planet, then things would have to shrink in order to appear farther away, and that's just utter bullshit and can't happen.
>>
>>75007451
>Why do you exclusively use only comfortable spreadsheet thinking?
This phrase is meaningless. Present proof. You can't wave your hands whenever your proof falls flat or when you don't have any. The shape of the earth can be mathematically verified by taking the curvature of the horizon, raising your elevation, then remeasuring the curvature of the horizon. If you don't understand what that means, there is nothing else to discuss. I don't believe that you took any engineering classes, even for meme civil.
>>
>>75001868

This shit always boils out to; how can we come up with a new explanation that has scientific (or looks scientific) evidence to the fact that the earth isn't a globe.

First they made a disc, got proved wrong, now its a hollowed out egg or something with stars and a sun inside magically floating perfectly.
>>
>>75007936

He actually digs into that further into the video, I don't remember how he explained it as, again, this isn't my expertise. That is all I find it, interesting to say the least. I need to study more on the entire thing to truly grasp both the spherical and concave earth models.

>>75008012

Reread that first question again, then again, perhaps a fourth time until you get the simple gist of it. And why are you arguing with neonazis on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum in a flat earth thread?
>>
>>75008977
You admit that you know nothing at all, but can't take any opposing viewpoint? Why bother posting? Civil 'engineers' are on par with sanitation engineers and you're proving it again and again.
>>
>>75001868
honestly nothing will change in my life in any way whatsoever and its worthless to waste time thinking about dogshit impractical concepts like this to spite 690 years of human progress
>>
There is definitely something to the idea

I have not verified personally but my current hang up on the FE theory is maritime GPS navigation

If you can pull longitude / latitude in the middle of the ocean it must be coming from somewhere in the sky

If satellites are indeed real this discredits the theory, unless you just come up with some explanation like pseudollites / staticllites that are fixed above a plane (in the firmament? ) and not in geosynchronous orbit. There would be as much reason to believe that as there is for actual satellites though
>>
>>75009579
YOU CAN LOOK IN THE SKY AT NIGHT YOURSELF AND SEE THE SATELLITES MOVING

YOU CAN VERIFY YOURSELF WITH WEBSITES ONLINE THAT TRACK SATELLITE POSITIONS

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL OF YOUR AVERSIONS TO GOING OUT YOUR FRONT DOOR AND DOING AN EXPERIMENT YOURSELF?
>>
Come on guys, if we gonna talk nwo and how to counter illuminati, and how Obama slipped the aliens on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgb2c0mawDc , I'm up for that. But all this flat earth stuff is bs, sorry
>>
>>75009785
This.

You can literally swing a rope with something heavy at the end to prove a good portion of Newtonian physics.
>>
>>75002629
Poor Brit can't handle people thinking differently
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (237 KB, 946x710) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
237 KB, 946x710
>>75009785
>things you see in the sky are satellites

if you say so
>>
flat eartherism is probably the edgiest of beliefs

>I'm going to reject all of science just to disagree with the "establishment"
>>
>>75001868
People back in the day used to think the starry night was basically a big sphere that surrounded the earth and everything was geocentric. But the problems was that it didn't make sense with the movements of things in the sky. If you think things are orbiting earth, they appear to move forward and back and zig-zag around from our perspective.
>>
>>75010619
>what is scale
>>
>>75010839
Why not?

If you take the earth as the center, using the existing model, suddenly everything is a complex dance of epicycloid patterns, which would indicate a divine design too beautiful for random chance.
>>
>>75010619
>actually thinks you can see space debris more clearly that sats with blinking lights

You're embarrassing me. We share a flag. Please no more
>>
>>75010127
Satan, who is invisible and undetectable, is modifying the motion of your rope-with-something-heavy in order to match Netwonian heresy physics. Prove me wrong. Also, open your mind.
>>
>>75011232
Yeah, but everything else takes the path with least resistance, so why wouldn't the cosmos? Water doesn't flow uphill only to flow back down.
>>
>>75011419
>everything takes the path of least resistance
Stop. You really have no idea what you're talking about. You never did, but you're going so far off the rails that you're making a tangential track.
>>
>>75011280
>blinking lights in the sky are satellites

All these satellites and we don't have a video or even a picture (non-composite) of earth outside of LEO, or leaving LEO, or a video where the horizon is not seemingly infinite and at eye level
>>
File: 1464052509894.jpg (436 KB, 779x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464052509894.jpg
436 KB, 779x1024
>>75003260

Damn. I am stealing that line. Well done.
>>
File: 1443131663770.jpg (22 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1443131663770.jpg
22 KB, 436x432
>>75011539
Get out. You've been a cunt this whole thread.
>>
>>75012228
The original blue marble is not a composite. There are images of the planet outside low earth orbit. Everything I said previously about your being able to scientifically verify the shape of the object your stupid ass lives on is still valid.

Running from random point to random point in an effort to find something someone can't disprove, then claiming 'gotcha' is not an argument. It is a stalling tactic.
>>
>1600+420-4
>Believing the earth is flat
>>
>>75012609
Because I'm not jerking off your hugbox ideas, I'm wrong? Fuck logic then.
>>
File: epic_1b_20160522144729_01.jpg (269 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
epic_1b_20160522144729_01.jpg
269 KB, 2048x2048
>>75012228
>All these satellites and we don't have a video or even a picture (non-composite) of earth outside of LEO
Hundreds exist.
http://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
>>
>>75013126
Prove to me Satan didn't photoshop out the turtle we all ride over the Void.
>>
>>75013201
kek
>>
>>75012778
>The original blue marble is not a composite.

Yes it is source: nasa.gov

>There are images of the planet outside low earth orbit.

Cool, post one schlomo

>Everything I said previously about your being able to scientifically verify the shape of the object your stupid ass lives on is still valid.

Is this English?
>>
The earth is a cube.
>>
>>75013402
Nasa admits to the later blue marbles being composites. The original is not. Source: nasa.gov

Someone already posted them.

It is perfectly correct English, sorry that the shit you're used to is so colloquial that you no longer remember grammar rules.
>>
File: epic_1b_20160412000342_00.jpg (293 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
epic_1b_20160412000342_00.jpg
293 KB, 2048x2048
>>75013402
>>There are images of the planet outside low earth orbit.
>Cool, post one schlomo
Have a few hundred over the past 11 months taken from an orbit around Earth-Sun L1.
>>
File: dscovrepicmoontransitfull[1].gif (3 MB, 985x554) Image search: [Google]
dscovrepicmoontransitfull[1].gif
3 MB, 985x554
>>75013201

shit you got me I am now a #Shill4Hill
>>
>>75013679
>>75013126

composites
>>
>>75013903
I'm glad you posted this, so I could link back to

>>75013201
>>
>>75012876
>any ideas I didn't imagine are higbox ideas

Dipshit. Literally kill yourself.
>>
File: 1458262023691.jpg (67 KB, 363x435) Image search: [Google]
1458262023691.jpg
67 KB, 363x435
>>75013901
I mean
>>
>>75014029
>imagination

>not scientific demonstration

I don't try to imagine ideas, desu, maybe you should try imagining less and looking outside at the physical world
>>
File: Jupiter-Planet-85056[1].gif (1 MB, 214x220) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter-Planet-85056[1].gif
1 MB, 214x220
how can jupiter be real if your satellites aren't real
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6twFHqJ03_k

totally real
>>
>even the Bible says the Earth is round

Common OP. Stop it.
>>
File: epic_1b_20160428004106_00.jpg (261 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
epic_1b_20160428004106_00.jpg
261 KB, 2048x2048
>>75013903
But they're not
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Space_Climate_Observatory
Typical retard just dismissing evidence you dislike, which is not how the scientific method works. You make a claim and back it up with tests, not shout FAKE at everything that disproves you.
>>
>>75013668
>Nasa admits to the later blue marbles being composites. The original is not. Source: nasa.gov

Makes a lot of sense. Wait, no it doesn't

>This spectacular “blue marble” image is the most detailed true-color image of the entire Earth to date. Using a collection of satellite-based observations, scientists and visualizers stitched together months of observations of the land surface, oceans, sea ice, and clouds into a seamless, true-color mosaic of every square kilometer (.386 square mile) of our planet. These images are freely available to educators, scientists, museums, and the public

http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723
>>
Dumbest thread i never read
>>
How does gravity work?
>>
>>75014088
What's wrong with that?
DSCOVR is at a point 3 times further from the earth than the moon, orbiting a gravitational lagrange point (google it) so it can always have a view of the sunlit half of the earth.
It's perfectly placed to see the moon transit the earth.
>>
File: 1464142398732.jpg (304 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
1464142398732.jpg
304 KB, 1016x970
>>
>>75014454
>which is not how the scientific method works

Yeah man you are practically a scientist because you worship NASA

Space is so crazy! We are so small!

>You make a claim and back it up with tests

Cool let me see your data. What tests have you conducted?
>>
>>75014287
It even has a link to the true colour version in the video

>>75014463
Again, http://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
Fuck off.
>>
>>75014789
>Yeah man you are practically a scientist because you worship NASA
>Space is so crazy! We are so small!
Yeah fuck off you spastic. I studied mathematics at university.
I do not worship NASA, their management is shit and got two shuttle crews killed by ignoring safety issues and engineering staff.

>ignoring that there's no evidence for flat earth and shifting the burden of proof to me
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cce1XJ3BCxg
>>
>>75014496
Just ask le black science man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efh4bu4rcbs
>>
>>75001868
>Why? Because you would believe in God again! That would destroy their whole Agenda for the NWO.
>This could be the biggest conspiracy ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEbkgGlBLF8

In 100 more years China will conquered the world and your western's sorry excuse of a religion will die along with your faggotry so at last we can get some shit done around here.

Everything you western faggot afraid to do, China will pull if off.
All of it, nigger, muslim, feminism and retard, China will purge it all off the face of the Earth without batting an eye.
>>
>>75015110
Sorry let me dull my question down to your level, what force is holding you onto the earth if it is flat. When you jump why don't you fly off.
>>
>>75016037
Are you not following along with the rest of the class? Your sins are what is keeping your from ascending to heaven to be with Allah.
>>
>>75016643
ah thanks bro all makes sense now
>>
File: 1451572965939.jpg (129 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451572965939.jpg
129 KB, 500x500
>>75016643
>17 posts by this ID
>>
>>75016842
inshallah we will all rise above the clouds to the ISS (soon to be ISIS ISS)
>>
>>75016037
>feigns intelligence
>presupposes there must be a force that keeps you from flying into space
>ignores that physicists really have no idea and sound like science fiction writers when describing this magic force

wew
>>
>>75018387
>presupposes there must be a force that keeps you from flying into space
Google inertia or Newton's first law. Without gravity if you jump you will fly upwards forever.
Except without gravity there's no concept of upwards I guess.
>physicists really have no idea and sound like science fiction writers when describing this magic force
Study physics and learn about general relativity then. That's our best current understanding (until one of the memes like quantum loop gravity or string theory is proven somehow)
>>
>>75018387
>>75019010
Here's a nice link for you
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws_of_motion
>>
>>75019010
>(until one of the memes like quantum loop gravity or string theory is proven somehow)

Gravity is still a meme
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.