[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gary Johnson is on the rise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot (1).png (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
287 KB, 1920x1080
What are /pol/'s thoughts on this?
>>
How good are his polls?
>>
>>75001071
Stop wasting our time after the shit show this guy produced at the last election no literate person will take him seriously
>>
>>75001071
I live in Ohio and I'm voting for him.
>>
FUCK OFF CORRECT THE RECORD
>>
>>75001071
Georgia here. I'm voting for him if he's the Libertarian nominee. I haven't been keeping up with the Libertarian race as it's too early to care.

I did vote for Gary Johnson in 2012, when I was 18. He's pretty god damn based.
>>
>>75001071
I'm voting for him, I'm tired of the two party system. I want a candidate that actually wants to lessen government intervention. Between Trump and Clinton (not even considering Sanders because he's out of the race, but he'd be even worse) neither wants to actually lessen the intrusiveness of government.
>>
There is a major backlash in the party over his beliefs that government can force you to do business with someone.

Then you have his pick for VP, who just 5 days ago said he stands by his gun-grabbing past and thinks guns are only for hunting and should be regulated.

Austin Petersen has seen a huge jump in the past month. Did good on Crowder, and few other talk shows. Went on Glenn beck like the other candidates but was invited back in person. Made decent endorsement announcement this morning from former GOP hotshot.
>>
File: Side with 2016 2.png (250 KB, 550x921) Image search: [Google]
Side with 2016 2.png
250 KB, 550x921
>>75001071
I'd rather have an anti-virus than just some douche low-tier businessman
>>
File: 96.jpg (207 KB, 654x1080) Image search: [Google]
96.jpg
207 KB, 654x1080
>>75002163
John is doing some great work helping local candidates get on ballots. Give him credit, thought at first he was just running for a laugh. Hope he sticks around, doubt he'll win the nod but might have more delegates then people think.
>>
>>75002163
John McAffey isn't bad at all. I'd prefer him or Johnson, but it looks like Johnson will be the most popular behind the big two.
>>
>>75001071
Libertarians should be deportef along with Liberals. They're going to destroy the country for their their stupid moral relativism
>>
File: 1397847614945.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1397847614945.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>75002538
>>
What's with all this shilling.

If anyone actually votes for this guy they're a fucking moron. Yeah the 2 party system sucks, but a 3rd party candidate will not win.

Even if you don't like Trump at this point a vote for him at least means a forced reform of the Republican party if not a whole new party split.

A vote for Johnson means Clinton wins the election and nothing changes.
>>
>>75002538
> implying there is any evidence of absolute morality

Then where does it come from ya dingus?
>>
File: 96-new.jpg (224 KB, 659x1080) Image search: [Google]
96-new.jpg
224 KB, 659x1080
>>75002328
shieeet, McAfee must have updated his choices.
>>
>>75002762
If things keep going the way they have been, I wouldn't be surprised if the Democratic Party collapses and the Libertarians fill the void.
>>
He'd be lucky to get 5%.
>>
>>75002890
5% would save the party millions of dollars and hundreds of hours of work getting signatures.
>>
>>75002890

Try 2%.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.