[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#StopGayingAllTheThings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Capture+_2016-05-24-19-51-32.png (12 KB, 421x87) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-05-24-19-51-32.png
12 KB, 421x87
HOLY SHIT, IT'S ACTUALLY TRENDING.
>>
>>74999402
FIRE UP THEM ACCOUNTS BOYS
>>
>>75000651
ITS FALLING, GET IN HERE FRUITBOWLS
>>
It should have always been LGB, and the T should be shunned and treated like the freaks they are when they mutilate themselves and take hormones that lead to depression and suicide. You should be able to kiss, fuck, or marry whoever you want. And you should be allowed to modify yourself in dangerous ways too, but don't expect any sympathy and don't clump these people with regular faggots.
>>
>>74999402
It's probably all niggers posting it. They're allowed to get away with homophobia, plus it's social media so it's mostly niggers anyway.
>>
File: 91AKl7HcPRL._SL1500_.jpg (306 KB, 1500x1153) Image search: [Google]
91AKl7HcPRL._SL1500_.jpg
306 KB, 1500x1153
I find Blaxploitation to be one of the more admirable movements in black culture. They realized that there would never be more than a half dozen marketable black actors in Hollywood, so they got together and made their own movies to prove that they still existed.

Seems better than bitching about not being represented in crass Hollywood commercial garbage.
>>
>>75001341
I got that vibe too
>>
>>75001530
still produced by jews
>>
>>74999402
What's gay this time?
>>
>>75003670
Capeshit
>>
>>75003775
Typical. Who did they fag up this time?
>>
>>75004030
Captain America. They want him to fuck Bucky.
>>
>2% of the U.S. population, according to the CDC
>Must be represented everywhere

Are there any new sitcoms that don't have some gay character?
>>
>>75004319
w-what?
>>
>>75004335
>President Snow: She's not who they think she is. She's not a leader. She just wants to save her own skin. It's as simple as that.
>Plutarch Heavensbee: I think that's true.
>President Snow: She's become a beacon of hope for the rebellion, and she has to be eliminated.
>Plutarch Heavensbee: I agree she should die, but in the right way, at the right time. It's moves and counter-moves, and it's all we gotta look at. Katniss Everdeen is a symbol. Their Mockingjay. They think she's one of them. We need to show that she's one of us. We don't need to destroy her, just the image, then we let the people do the rest.
>President Snow: What do you propose?
>Plutarch Heavensbee: Shut down the black markets, take away what little they have, then double the amount of floggings and executions. Put them on TV, broadcast them live, sow fear, more fear...
>President Snow: It won't work. Fear does not work as long as they have hope, and Katniss Everdeen is giving them hope.
>Plutarch Heavensbee: She's engaged. Make everything about that. What kind of dress is she gonna wear? - floggings. What's the cake gonna look like? - executions. Whose gonna be there? - fear. Blanket coverage. Shove it in their faces. Show them that she's one of us now.
>[laughs]
>Plutarch Heavensbee: They're gonna hate her so much they just might kill her for ya.
>President Snow: Brilliant.

What did they mean by this?
>>
REV UP THOSE ACCOUNTS. THE LIBERAL BUTTHURT STARTS TODAY.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.