[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IEDs everywhere Hometown advantage Constant fear of Snipers Booby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1463193222923.gif (2 MB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1463193222923.gif
2 MB, 500x318
IEDs everywhere
Hometown advantage
Constant fear of Snipers
Booby trapped front doors
Exposed supply lines
Economy in delicate state
Defecting military
Foreign aid to rebels

Tell me again how the US government can confiscate guns or wage war against its citizens?
>>
File: grt.png (50 KB, 631x394) Image search: [Google]
grt.png
50 KB, 631x394
That girl has hometown advantage
>>
File: CAmaga.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
CAmaga.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>74997917
Look at Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya. The full crushing force of the US military and:

Afghan government = mayor of Kabul

Iraq government = mayor of Baghdad

Libya is JUST

Now look at this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

And tell me an armed insurrection / resistance could never happen in the USA.
>>
Because the citizens willingly hand them in and ostracize or kill the ones who don't. Why oppress your citizenry when they do it themselves?
>>
>let me in, give me your guns and we're going to shot your dog too for good measure
>t-thank you, sir
What actually happens when the government comes to collect guns from people. Remember how nobody stood up after katrina or boston when police literally did door to door gun grab raids? Yeah...
>>
File: mre.jpg (67 KB, 652x402) Image search: [Google]
mre.jpg
67 KB, 652x402
>>74997917
>Tell me again how the US government can confiscate guns or wage war against its citizens?
Easy, you use the survival boards greatest fears as effective strategy.

For example
>they fear a UN force taking on the country
>they fear mass starvation
>they fear artillery strikes
>they fear foreign soldiers that wouldn't defect
>they fear drones
>they fear a controlled internet
>they fear releasing prison populations into the populace
>they fear no social security

I can go on and on, but basically the preppers and survivalists constantly talk about these things on message boards. It would be easy to poach their fears and vulnerabilities.
>>
>>74997917
drones, armoured land and air vehicles, mortar fire
>>
>>74997917
you forgot volunteer military

As if young American soldiers will have no issues taking on their countrymen.
They don't sign up for that
no conflict of interest there.
>>
The hillbilly dream of battling the us army is second in retardedness only to the zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>74998631
1984 showed that women more easily conform to the government and power.
>>
>>74998876
>a work of fiction showed anything
>>
>>74998876
>1984 showed
fiction
as is the idea of the woman soldier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.