[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Liberals planning to leave the U.S. to Canada or Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458819866956.jpg (30 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
1458819866956.jpg
30 KB, 367x390
Why are Liberals planning to leave the U.S. to Canada or Europe if Trump is elected? Why don't they move to Mexico or Syria?
>>
>>74996041
Because they are full of shit
>>
There is no answer. Mexico is a shit hole.
>>
>>74996041

always puzzled me, why don't they want to live with those peaceful muslims/mexicans? not all muslims are terrorists, right?
>>
because liberals are a plague
>>
>>74996041
Liberals hate those countries as much as we do. They just deluded themselves into believing otherwise
>>
File: 1364521754622.jpg (465 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1364521754622.jpg
465 KB, 1024x1280
>>74996041
I have an explanation here. See, the liberals are just as racist as we are but they do it subconsciously. See, where do liberals tend to live? Oh yeah, that's right, in rich neighborhoods with a significant white majority, and the only minority they see on a regular basis in their neighborhood is Asian.

Liberals don't live in the inner city, where you will find the spics, niggers, and hajis. They don't ever have to face the consequences of their multicultural bullshit because they never, ever see it where they live. Thus, their bullshit. The special snowflakes have no clue what real danger is, they've never had to face it. An entire generation of rich white people who have faced no adversity, no danger. At least during the cold war the fear of getting nuked and/or arrested going full retard. Without that, we see the results.
>>
Because they speak English dumbass. Why would you learn a whole new language when there's a country right on top of you that speaks the same one
>>
>>74998587
But that isn't multi-cultural at all
>>
>>74996829
all the whites I know that live in the ghettos are lefties and prefer hanging out with blacks over whites. They actually know a lot of minorities personally, so they get offended on their behalf and vote for their interests and all that. I'm Muslim and i live in a rich white neighborhood and they are definitely more openly racist here
>>
>>74998677
No language is multicultural its just a language. Canada is more multicultural than mexico if you are going to go that way. Does Mexico City have a suburb like Brampton? I don't think so
>>
They're more liberal countries and they speak English. Why else?
The thing that never made sense to me was when Obama was elected, conservatives were saying they were going to move to Canada. Why? Now, that makes no sense. Why more to a more liberal country?
>>
>>74999058
move**
>>
They're gay
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.