[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN Posting Pro-Trump Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
We've gone full circle /pol/
Why are they doing this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs
>>
File: CAmaga.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
CAmaga.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>74995950
>same talking points for 29 years
>flip-flopper

pick one anons
>>
So they can say they are being impartial when called out. Prime time hours will be filled with talking heads shilling for Hillary.
>>
[spoiler]ad shekels[/spoiler]
>>
>>74996433

He did flip-flop on a few irrelevant social issues, you have to admit that. But the important stuff, the very meat of his campaign has indeed remained the same for 3 decades now.
>>
File: stop the kikery.gif (4 MB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
stop the kikery.gif
4 MB, 240x426
>implying US hasn't got the best sociologists on the earth
>/pol/tards think they outsmarted them

you are all baited by anti establishment meme, have fun and enjoy your controlled opposition age
>>
>>74995950
Jesus he talked about this stuff back then too?

d-does this mean he's actually sincere?
>>
It's so weird to see Larry not being a leftist shill like he became in his later days. He's basically passively agreeing with everything Donald says.
>>
>>74997272
Trump would not be popular without /pol/ memes and hired gimps can't just make up memes that work no matter what their pay grade is
>>
>>74995950
Larry King was always pro-trump
>>
>>74997658
I think that's just him being professional and not being an argumentative twat like every media person is now. If the goal is to inform then you let the person speak about who they are. If you want to create a narrative you corner then with fallacious arguments and make them say things they wouldn't normally say just so you can misquote them later.
>>
>>74996433
the only times he's flip flopped is when his original stance was wrong, ie. on guns
>>
>>74997586
>There are many people who think the same thing as you in this country. Some with as much money as you. Why did you go public?
>Because somebody had to, Larry.
>>
>>74995950
This was talked about literally the day before I was born.
>>
>>74996811
Aww now you've ruined the plot for me :(
>been avoiding the gossip all day...
>>
>>74995950
They think that it will hurt Trump.. just the typical liberals doing the thinking.
>>
>>74997658
You forget, the country was still 88% white as recently as the 1980 census. There are MUCH more cultural unity, even in 1987, which doesn't seem THAT long ago. The Cold War as still on too. Bill Clinton was really the first candidate to perfect the wedge issue, identity group based campaign, and everyone has been replicating it since. We essentially do to ourselves what our intelligence services do in other countries when they want to start a civil war.
>>
>>74996715
This, they will be very very very meaninglessly proTrump when they have to, then turn to extreme proHillary when they can.
>>
>>74997888
>Trump would not be popular without /pol/ memes
/pol/ trumpcucks actually believe this
>>
>>74997130
>He did flip-flop on a few irrelevant social issues,
Are you sure it wasn't just the media taking what he said out of context?
>>
File: turk.jpg (73 KB, 606x592) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
73 KB, 606x592
>>74997272
>>
>>74995950
>In a September 2, 1987, interview with CNN's Larry King, Donald Trump says he has no interest in being president and explains why he took out an ad ripping the George W. Bush administration.
Trump has some incredible fucking foresight.
>>
>>74999800
Well, he himself admits he has "evolved" from being personally against abortion but thinking it should be a choice to being heavily pro-life. He says he has evolved on the issue after seeing many instances of kids going on to do great things when he personally knew the parents had struggled with the choice of whether or not to abort. That one is confirmed.

One could also say that he changed his stance on gay marriage somewhat. He was an adept of gay rights (not necessarily mentioning marriage) while young, then in 2011 when he "explored" a presidential run he was very evasive on the issue saying that he hadn't yet fully formed his opinion but at the time he'd have to say no to it. He then went on to say it would be better addressed as a states rights issue but that the Supreme Court could issue a ruling. He now considers it a dead issue after the Supreme Court decision. I see it more as a situation in which he was consistently for it or at least apathetic to it but not wanting to piss off the voter base, but that's a subjective interpretation.
>>
>>75001818
>I see it more as a situation in which he was consistently for it or at least apathetic
I reckon he doesn't give a fuck one way or another. That's just how he is: if it doesn't get in the way of business, who cares? It's also why he put women in charge of important positions back when it was virtually unheard of.
>>
Don't worry, it has nothing to do with how he is Israels biggest supporter
>>
>>74999517

At first i was going to say "because they are desperate" but then i saw the video and realized they are only making trump look even better. so maybe even the media hates hillary now.
>>
>>74997888
>Trump would not be quite as popular as he is on the internet without /pol/ memes

fixed
>>
>>74995950
because the republican machine is throwing its weight behind him.
>>
Trump honestly sounds brilliant in that video. especially when answering calls. He sounds smart and honest. Hes a straight shooter. Contrast that to the vapid cunt hillary who just cackles when she gets a tough question and calls it "ridiculous" to get out of it.

God bless trump. I love him more than ever after watching that. Thats a real man right there.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.