[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nordic Culture is to blame for all the migrants raping women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Sweden67.png (1 MB, 996x1736) Image search: [Google]
Sweden67.png
1 MB, 996x1736
>A Swedish police report into rape and sexual assault committed by migrants has blamed “Nordic alcohol culture,” “ignorance” and the “non-traditional gender roles” of European women for the growing problem.
The report notes that Sweden has the worst rates of physical and sexual violence committed against women in the European Union (EU), according to a survey by the EU’s rights agency.

>Titled: The Current Situation of Sexual Molestation and Proposals for Action, the document seeks to explain these statistics, and concludes on page 34:

>“Sweden tops the new EU Statistics on physical and sexual violence against women, sexual harassment and stalking. The conclusion is that the results are a consequence of Nordic alcohol culture, but also of non-traditional gender roles.”

>It explains, on page 20, that the “background to the men who commit sexual molestation is multifaceted.”

>Migrants, it says, might not be able to “handle the alcohol,” simply feel “horny,” have “ignorance of the consequences for the girls,” “have misplaced feelings,” be “expressing anger in this way” or be acting due to “peer pressure.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/report-swedish-police-excuse-migrant-rape-blame-culture-ignorance/

They was good boys, they dindu nuffin.

When are you going to apologize to these poor Muslims for making them rape white women /pol/ ?
>>
>>74993455
Sweden is clearly at fault, I mean if there was no Sweden, there would be no Swedish women to be raped amirite.

I MEAN, ITS 2016
>>
Swedish feminists must be thrilled.

They finally have an actual rape culture to fight against.
>>
The most news worthy thing is, that Sweden actually have published this report
>>
File: 1394144865275.gif (3 MB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
1394144865275.gif
3 MB, 230x173
>>74993455
People wrote this and believed in it.
>>
>>74993928
That would be racist.
>>
>>74993455
>>A Swedish police report into rape and sexual assault committed by migrants has blamed “Nordic alcohol culture,” “ignorance” and the “non-traditional gender roles” of European women for the growing problem.

Well, they're not wrong. Stupid European women think they can import third worlders with completely opposite values and still live in their little bubbles, partying away. Unless they change, they're just gonna have to get used to it. It's what they wanted in the first place.
>>
I didn't know the Swedish media was capable of saying "migrant" and "rape" in the same sentence.
>>
TOP KEK.
>>
Ragnarok when?
>>
>>74993455
kek
Embrace your diversity, Swedes. This is what you wanted.
>>
Isn't this "Blaming the victim" on a larger scale?
>>
This is so pathetic
>>
>>74995193
Yeah, America is so much better eh? Just wait until shillary gets in and empties the prisons.
>>
>>74993455
>They will now demand sharia-law, to ban evil alcohol, and get the gender-roles straight.
>>
>>74995210
not if you frame the poor refugees as the victims it isn't.
You need to realize that these people don't operate under the rules they enforce. It's all wordplay and double meanings when applied to them
>>
File: Skärmklipp.png (117 KB, 642x632) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.png
117 KB, 642x632
>>74995193
Ye this is what I wanted
>>
>>74995389
It took us decades to get to this point and you refuse to learn from our mistakes. You people are trying to do it by the end of the year.
>>
so will women of the west give up feminism to not be racist against migrants?
>>
>>74993455
I'm horny.
Doesn't mean I go around raping bitches.
Maybe I should try this excuse and see what the judge says.
>>
>>74993928
Nope, because the thing feminists love more than feminism is non-whites, for some reason
>>
>>74993455
It was a sexual emergency, you assholes. Give Ahmed a break.
>>
>>74993455
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>74993455
>Nordic Culture is to blame for all the migrants raping women

It's true though. If the men of Sweden were willing to stand up and drive the invaders into the sea then there would be no problem. Unfortunately Sweden, and the west at large, has developed a culture of cuckoldry.
>>
>>74993455
>Nordic Culture is to blame for all the migrants raping women
that's true though
>>
>>74996751
Man, they literally brought this on themselves. The majority of voters in Sweden are women. They made the bed now they get to sleep in it, or get raped in it I suppose.
>>
>>74995860
Females have an innate urge to stick it to daddy.
How do you not understand this about girls yet? Daddy is the white race and white females feel the influence of their male counterparts and in order to rebel against this realization they fuck BBCs until they get raped to death or they become used up crackwhores and they kill themselves. Females don't really understand consequences either, that's why a strong male role model is needed in their lives to make sure they don't go whoring out every night. You have to be an absolute control freak with the girl until she grows out of her "fuck you daddy" phase (which used to be around 21-26 40+ years ago but is now around the 26-33 range).
>>
>>74997352
Remember.

#inteerkvinna
Let them suffer, swedish women are trash.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.