[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sadly /pol/ would disagree with this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: resize.jpg (29 KB, 600x235) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
29 KB, 600x235
Sadly /pol/ would disagree with this.
>>
Well, they are. Name a time a man has ever been arrested for feeling sensitive? Or a women for feeling strong?
>>
>>74991177
She literally only dates Chad Thundercock though.
>>
File: emmawatson_feminist_logic.jpg (70 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
emmawatson_feminist_logic.jpg
70 KB, 720x522
>>74991177
>>
>>74992784
when she should be dating an upstanding nice guy like you, right anon?
>>
>>74992900
>upstanding

kek
>>
>>74991177
Your daily reminder that the reason 4chan has the hots for Emma is because she looks like a teenage boy.
>>
does that mean she is ok with a woman being sensitive and a man being strong. every feminist i have heard would flip out if you say thats ok because "its the current year a-a-and reasons you biggot"
>>
>>74991177
Nah. Feel free to do whatever. You'll just not get anything as a sensitive guy. No one cares about your feelings.

But if you want to be all about your feel, go ahead.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
>>74991177
I like girls who are weak both physically and emotionally. It is cute that way.
>>
File: stealth_merchant.png (16 KB, 448x538) Image search: [Google]
stealth_merchant.png
16 KB, 448x538
>>74991177
Yes goy! Erase all difference between men and women! Erase the difference between white and black! Just think of how much better off we'd be if everyone were exactly the same!
>>
>>74992900

No, you fucking autist. She only dates guys who are strong and masculine. She isn't attracted to men who are sensitive.

Jesus Christ. Go outside and interact with some people. How are you this lacking in social intelligence?
>>
>>74993014
There is such a concerted effort from some to break traditional social norms about how men and women conduct themselves. That desire is good so far as it encourages individuals to think and feel for themselves, but not carefully applied it leads to equally prejudiced assumptions.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.