[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How likely is the British monarchy to survive past Prince Charles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1381653391067.jpg (35 KB, 417x521) Image search: [Google]
1381653391067.jpg
35 KB, 417x521
How likely is the British monarchy to survive past Prince Charles? Wouldn't Britain declare itself a Republic after him?
>>
>>74991066
No, a caliphate.
>>
a sultanate, rather
>>
>>74991066
Sadiq Khan will stake his claim to the crown
>>
>>74991710
first post best post
>>
>>74991066
>declare itself a Republic
the troops are under direct control of the crown not the government you can't just declare a republic
>>
>>74992457
The English Civil War happened, you know
>>
>>74992786
and it wouldn't happen again

The conditions which caused the English Civil War (An almost-absolute monarch from a catholic family attempting to secure taxes from parliament) are not present today
>>
if lizzy does actually die, there will definitely be a movement to try and abolish the monarchy

over my dead body traitor cunts
>>
Brits are so submissive
>>
>>74991066
The death of Prince Charles would be the best thing to happen to the monarchy in recent history. His son, Prince William, is dramatically more popular. If anything it will be Elizabeth's death that rouses republican sentiment, but I doubt it will be a strong enough force to actually remove the monarchy.
>>
>>74994336
>president is literally a monkey
>>
>>74994336
because we like to preserve the culture and heritage of this glorious island?
youre submissive when it comes to your cuntitution
>>
>>74991710

This banter is too much. You'll give the queen a heart attack.
>>
>>74994271
this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.