[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIGRATION GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: best2.png (486 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
best2.png
486 KB, 540x735
So how many euros are moving to America if Trump wins?

ITT we share information and preferences and Murikans recommend the best state/city/area to move in

I'll start

SELF:
>White
>24 yo
>6'2
>Decently fit but could lose about 10 pound
>Working on masters degree in software engy
>Okay social skills

PREFERENCES
>Doesn't matter if area is multiculti as long as it's not completely overrun by nignogs
>Employment opportunities for IT and decent pay levels
>Tolerable rent prices
>Preferably good party culture with sluts and degenerates, am manslut drug abuser myself so it's okay
>climate irrelevant
>BONUS: if possible, racist sorority girls

Where can I Find this ameribros?
>>
>moving to a 60% white country where white kids are already a minority
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
>>
>>74991144
Not every place in amerika is only 60% white you disgusting Luigi

Come on now
>>
>>74991242
dude look at racial distribution maps. All decently sized cities are infested to hell. Unless you plan on not working and living in very remote places you will run into an amazing quantity of shitskins
>>
Move to upstate Michigan. There's Finnish Americans everywhere and it's completely white. It's the only place in the US where there's a plurality of Finnish Americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Peninsula_of_Michigan
>>
Move to the midwest but avoid Chicago and the twin cities in Minnesota

Ideal areas to move to would be Utah, Idaho, Montana and North/South Dakota if you're okay with living in a very sparsely populated area.

You Euros should really think about this since most of our cities, even in white states, will have niggers and spics. Our rural areas probably aren't something you're used to. There's towns of <300 hours away from anything you're used to. A big town here would be seen as a backwoods rural area to a lot of Euros.

As far as moving here as a white man, it'll be hard. Your best bet is this:

>talk to companies that will do the paperwork to get you here. You'll need a good degree and work experience for this route
>join the military
>marry some /pol/acks sister, or one of us if you're a faggot
>>
>>74991415
You realize there are differents parts in cities too right? New York for example isn't all nignog central, only certain districts

Besides if it's ever going to turn around it's under Trump
>>
>>74991415

>cities

Who cares? We're not Europe, we generally don't live within walking distance to our places of work. Americans abandoned cities decades ago.
>>
>>74991565
>New York
Exactly. Lived in NYC for 2 years. Trust not even Paris is that bad.
But to each his own
>>
>>74991415
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise,_Idaho#Demographics
>90% whie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billings,_Montana#Demographics
>90% white

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fargo,_North_Dakota#Demographics
>90% white

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sioux_Falls,_South_Dakota#Demographics
>86% white

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Lake_City#Demographics
>75% white
>>
>>74991471
Very interesting.

What's the joining military part for? What does that help exactly?
>>
>>74992073
You can get your citizenship from the military.

When I was in the army I met a Serbian who did that.
>>
File: trumpderspiegel.jpg (57 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trumpderspiegel.jpg
57 KB, 645x363
>>74990974

Fort Worth, Texas. Come on down Finnbro. Tons of fine ass TCU girls who were raised to shoot guns and hate nigs. Also, shitloads of IT jobs here with good pay, cheap living. You can go anywhere and find degenerate shit going on, of course if Trump wins that is the kind of shit we'll be working to stop....
>>
>>74992177
How much do you have to serve for citizenship?

Also can they randomly draft you and drop you in Syria after basic training?

I've done a year in finnish conscription so that might actually be a feasible thing to do.
>>
>>74992440

Don't sign up for a stupid MOS and you won't get thrown in the sand. Also don't join the Army or Marines.
>>
>>74992344
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Demographics

>45% non-white

Do not move to Texas Eurobros.
>>
>>74992537
I meant 45% white, fuck.

Don't listen to retarded Texans. There's more than a 50% chance you're talking to a spic anyways.
>>
File: fuckingmoron.png (19 KB, 535x245) Image search: [Google]
fuckingmoron.png
19 KB, 535x245
>>74992537
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Demographics

From the fucking wiki you linked, dumbass.
>>
>>74992501
So what's something you can do that won't get you dropped in sand then?
>>
>>74991144
That is only counting for the birth rate in the last few years. Once the illegals and their anchor babies get deported, white children will be the majority once again.
>>
>>74991565
Depends on the city. Some places, like Detroit or Chicago, are so overrun there's no saving them. The best cities are in New England, they're still mostly white, however New England is VERY liberal because of this. New Hampshire is the one conservative state out of them, so if you want a city I'd recommend a city in New Hampshire.
>>
>>74992697
This is why I said "don't listen to retarded texans."

>White American 70.4 percent (Non-Hispanic whites 45.3 percent)

Learn to read, pedro.
>>
>>74992697
If you actually read that instead of sperging out, you'd see that they include Hispanics in the 70% white.
>>
>>74992839
Plus, unlike Europe, the biggest reason for the birthrate slowdown here is Obama's retarded economy. Before him, we were having kids at above replacement rate. Once Trump is elected, we'll start seeing 3 or 4 kids per family again. Americans like having large (ish) families, because of the "American Dream" mentality which is still very much ingrained in many of us.
>>
Stay your asses over there. We're full enough.
>>
Move to New Hampshire
>90%+ white, and the non-whites are less niggerish than the whites
>good pay for tech jobs
>if you look in cities, you can find degeneracy
>moderate climate
>isn't too liberal or cuckservative
>>
>>74990974
Don't move here, fix your own country!
STARTING WITH AUSTRIA!
>>
>>74992727
Be a Naval EOD
>>
how much do you get payd for some easy job there, like truckdriving or something?
>>
PLEASE HELP US TAKE GEORGIA BACK, I'LL SELL YOU COTTON.
>>
But 2bh, move up to Alaska, specifically the Bristol Bay or Kodiak areas.

You can easily get a job as a deckhand, and if you don't mind danger, you can crab and make $20,000 a month for around 3 months.
>>
>>74993280
Trust me if Finland had a far-right party I'd vote

But our last hope completely flipped on their campaign promises and now grovels in front of the liberals

There is little hope for this country. Maybe in the future if things really get shit we might see something happen but as is we're stuck in a perpetual state of pseudo-cuckendom

If Austria or the Netherlands or some place like that gets their shit together that might be my number 2 option
>>
>>74992727
>dropped in sand
>implying killing sandniggers up close isn't good
fag, stay in cuckland's neighbour country
>>
>>74993389
>easy job
>truck driving

Heh.

That's one of the most stressful jobs there is. Plus as of last year or the year before, the deadliest.

But if you're with an okay company you can expect around $800 a week if you're over-the-road driving. Less or more depending on what you specifically haul or what company you're at.
>>
>>74993669
Bitch you think I'm gonna get shot in the head by ISIS just to prove I'm brave?

Fuck off, far isn't what it was 600 years ago, if they dropped me I'd probably die from some random piece of shrapnel in the neck from a grenade that blew up 500m from me

also
>Guatemala
>implying you aren't a sandnigger yourself
nice one darkie
>>
>>74993389
>truck driving
>easy
Yeap super easy. Don't have to worry about drug tests and following scheduling guidelines while still getting shit there on-time
Drivers are often free agents with tons of stress trying to meet customer needs

t. uncle trans man
>>
>>74994045
>get shot in the head by ISIS
If you get shot by ISIS while having US military tech then perhaps you deserve it

>not recognizing touristfag
>>
>>74990974
Most of this can be found in Pennsylvania for certain sections though I think you would find yourself right at home in South Dakota or Kentucky(which would be the only place you will find white sorority girls who are redpilled on shitskins within the states mentioned)
>>74991144
How many times do we have to go over this cuck? We have at least 190 million whites, more than anywhere else in the world. You can't get more white than us if you tried
>>
>>74991954
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Lake_City#Demographics
>75% white
Holy shit Tampa is whiter than Mormon country?
>>
>>74992344
>Advising anyone to move to New Alberta
Get fucked Cucknadia country can kiss my ass, there's a reason we are building the wall starting at your northern border you race traiting faggot
Texas is scum and cuckd in every sense of the word
>>
>>74992727

Join the AF. It's the cushiest. Sign up for an intelligence-related job; this'll get you a clearance that will be more valuable than anything else once you get out. Companies in those communities also typically have veteran's preference so you'll get hired easier afterwards.
>>
>>74993209
New Hampshire is #2 in gun basedness
It's only problem is that it's in the north which is leftist as fuck and half the reason we are in the shit we are.
For all intensive purposes Euros should be moving to the south since we would integrate them into being redpilled on niggers making it far easier for converting the more normie Euros to the American way instead of keeping their shitty European values and political think with them
>>
File: 2222.png (1 MB, 1178x1181) Image search: [Google]
2222.png
1 MB, 1178x1181
So will Americans on /pol/ be offering to marry white europoors and Australasians if Trump wins?
>>
>>74995132
Trust me the euros that are moving to Trump's America are already red pilled to shit, they won't hold on to leftist groupthink
>>
>>74993389
It's an easy job to get, stressful if you're terrible with time management and not aggressive enough on the road
Good salary though and makes for a good base if you want to immigrate and build up some capital before you decide to really settle in to the country and get a more stable job
>>74993488
Alaskan wilds are based as fuck and personally I want to see us start building it up but make it mroe like Germany before The Great War where it's well populated but the nature is left alone instead of destroyed.
Also it's terrain and whatnot is far more like Europe than most of America
>>
>>74990974
>white
>42 yo
>5'5
>curvy, asthmatic bronchitis, early stages of diabeetus
>NEET, but i can adopt a new set of skills quickly

Are there areas with lots of Magic: The Gathering tournaments? Alternatively, areas with an active furry community?

Every sort of help would be highly appreciated. My mom is already getting nervous that i will never get anywhere in life.
>>
File: 38434653456356.jpg (41 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
38434653456356.jpg
41 KB, 600x477
>>74995615
>>
>>74995160
>Australasians

Sorry mate, you failed the test.
>>
>>74995160
You got a sister I can free?
>>
>>74995411
Yeah but the whole point is for Euros to migrate in droves like they did in the 1800's and we definitely are going to need some leftists if we are going to bring in those kind of numbers.
Split Alaska and the empty far nothern middle states into sections per whatever nation you migrate from just like we used to when we won Independence.
I would also like to see Germans retake Ohio so if we could arrange something that way it would be great
>>74994146
>Going on vacation and deciding to spend any of your time on the internet instead of exploring
Kill yourself
>>74995160
I guarentee you it will happen though in large numbers I'm not so sure.
If you removed the /pol/ aspect of it though you would get a much larger audience as plenty of people here in general wouldn't mind bringing in whites who want to MAGA. Shit Florida is basically Australia's followup after the planet figured out how far was too far when it came to predators
>>
>>74995615
>Are there areas with lots of Magic: The Gathering tournaments?
Literally Maryland's calling card, they have more dweebs than the three largest surrounding states combined
>>
>>74995924
I'm still holding on to hope that we may one day still see a real rise of the far-right in Europe, maybe after the more far-left states have taken in so many brownies that their welfare state implodes something will happen

Former lefties always get red pilled the hardest and become the most extreme, it's not impossible
>>
>moving to another country
>not just moving to rural areas
I could get a house next to a lake with a sauna on the beach and a 100m2 yard, just 50km away from my place of work, cost only like 60K€
>>
fuck off were full
>>
File: white americans.jpg (2 MB, 1580x3431) Image search: [Google]
white americans.jpg
2 MB, 1580x3431
>>74996609
True.
>>
>>74996609
Yeah new york might be.

Fuck this nigger though more red pilled whites is never a bad thing.
>>
>>74990974
Well if the options are good.
Government is fucking uber left shit heads here.

I am interested in making weapons, the crazy kind of shit that the genva convention would not allow.
Also got a great idea for a new kind thermonuclear weapon that would change everything.

Do you have any interest US?
>>
If you come to America you'll be able to experience the American Dream™! :)
>>
>>74997901

You could always try working at the Redstone Arsenal; they deal with munitions and the city has a history with German WW2 scientists.
>>
>>74998664
What a coincidence that I major in physics.
>>
>>74992440
I think its maximum 3 years.

Like that guy, I had a friend at OCS who was fresh off the boat from Ukraine (had a degree so was eligible to become an officer.) He became a citizen, an officer, and eventually joined Special Forces.

He got out and started a plumbing business. Truly the American Dream.
>>
C-can I come in too?
>>
>>74998915
My roommate and best friend was a first generation American from Germany. His parents were chemists, came over, started a business and sold stuff to NASA, and just recently sold their business. They're now multimillionaires.

Herr und Frau Schick.
>>
>>74999891
Are you sure you're ready to clean American toilets?

Think about what you're getting yourself into here.
>>
>>74999891
You should. Please be white and Christian though.

There are a lot of Polish in Ohio btw.
>>
File: 1463248532975.png (4 MB, 1920x2099) Image search: [Google]
1463248532975.png
4 MB, 1920x2099
>>74990974
>SELF:
>>White
>>28 yo
>>6'
>>Very fit
>>Financial advisor, also sales expierience
>>excellent social skills and good looking
>>Racist, antisemite white nationalist
>PREFERENCES
>>Only asians and somewhat mulattis are ok
>>pls no muslim or nignogs
>>no jewish influence or jews
>>big city
>>hot nondegenerate women
>>outdoor fun possible like hiking, camping, hunt, sports etc.
>>
>>75000621
How big is a "big city" to you?

200,000?
>>
>>74990974
Honestly move to California. You'll feel right at home with our communist level taxes and there are a lot tech jobs. Everyone in commiefornia is either super easy going or complete leftist sjw. The problem is that the easy going don't really care and the hardcore sjw run this place by screaming the loudest.
I wouldn't want to move here though, its degenerate as fuck but you sound like a degenerate.
>>
>>75000621
>no jewish influence.
>big city
Not possible.
>>
>mfw have a US passport but not used it in decades
>>
>>75000837
Don't move to the bay area either. The area is nothing but /r9k/ anti social faggats and feminazis
>>
>>75000621
>big city
>no nigs, jews, non degenerate women

wew
>>
>>75000621
unfortunately all big American cities have large nignog populations, they might only be 12% of America but they're as much as 50% of inner city population.
>>
>>75000837
I'm only degenerate by /pol/ standards because I believe drugs should be legalized and I have no problem with party culture
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.