[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some faggot leaf poster said i ran off cause I got scared but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 20160524_151700.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160524_151700.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
Some faggot leaf poster said i ran off cause I got scared but its really becasue I got sidetracked by other things.

pic related, its uber driving me home
>>
btdubs im not interested in talking to trolls, just people who want to trade red pills
>>
oh and my fiancee thinks I look sexy unshaven and cant wait till I look like da rebbe :^)
>>
>>74991047
>da rebbe

i thought u hated chabad and kiss that fat rabbe rabbs ass all the time
>>
File: therebbe.jpg (3 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
therebbe.jpg
3 KB, 240x160
>>74991311
I meant this Rebbe ;)
>>
>>74991515
Btw this Rebbe triggers Israelis and Zionists. Fuck them, and their heretical beliefs. :^)
>>
>>74991311
Its true, I do hate Chabad.

identifyingchabad.org

Spread this link around. Doing so kicks Satan square in the nadz.
>>
File: image_11.jpg (46 KB, 473x575) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
46 KB, 473x575
>>
>>74991700
Get that superstious bullshit out of here
>>
>>74990883
Then answer my questions straight up and stop beating around the bush, you lying faggot.

Or do you not know your own ideology and religious set laws?
>>
>>74991900
We know exactly where our religion comes from.

Why would anyone believe a faggot leaf over a based as fuck Jew?
>>
>>74991900
Youre not interested in asking questions, youre just making statements so you don't feel guilty of being a literal mother-fucking cuck
>>
>>74990883
What model glasses are those?
>>
File: full.png (775 KB, 1218x930) Image search: [Google]
full.png
775 KB, 1218x930
this is now a pony thread because both parties are inferior
>>
>>74992018
So you're implying that my flag makes me invalid? Neat rhetoric.

>>74985554
>Judaism is the truth
Not an answer, just a statement. Why do you stay in """Judaism""""?

>Satanists got it from us
Red Star, symbol of Lucifer, the morning star. Predates Satanists like Anton LaVey. Even Orthadox Jews say that the star is not Jewish. The Menorah is your only symbol of faith. So how can you not see it as Satanic?

>If I cared
Aside form /pol/ would if offend you, yes or no?

>Abhors
Then why is it called upon that child sacrifices be made in the Talmud? There are many verses and laws regarding child sacrifices to Molach and in one instance I can remember it being done to stop some kind of famine brought onto the people for an attack on another group of people. So again, what is your opinion on it, do you think its acceptable or not?

You failed to answer a single question I presented and evaded them and gave condescending statements.
>>
>>74992145
I think they are called "turtle-shell" glasses.

I think they are also called horner glasses.
>>
>>74992179
Because its the truth. Canadians are actually retarded, its not just a meme.

>>74992179
Bullshit. It appears in Kabbalistic texts. You just want to mislead people because you are possessed by Satanic powers and are spiritually a demon (Sheid).

You people don't offend me, most of you are just brain-dead normie sheep and autistic man-children.

CITATION PLEASE
>>
>>74992227
Thanks senpai
>>
>>74992551
Anytime
>>
File: 2nd Pentacle-Jupiter.jpg (9 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
2nd Pentacle-Jupiter.jpg
9 KB, 198x255
>>74992179

Use some dark Kabalaistic magicks to summon the influence of Tzedek and maybe then you'll become the Lord of this argument?
>sigil related
>>
>>74992446
>Personal attacks

Oh okay, seems you're upset.

Again, why can't you just simply answer the questions instead of going around them.

Simple, why stay in your religious choice?
>>
>>74990883
Do you believe in God?
Are you ethnically Jewish?
How often do you attend church?
What are your political views?
Should Donald Trump be president?
>>
>>74992814
Jews are forbidden to practice magic.
>>
File: Pent_Mercury(c).jpg (9 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
Pent_Mercury(c).jpg
9 KB, 223x226
>>74992814
or maybe Mercury for help with your lacking communication skills?
>>
>>74992898
>>74992898
No, I know G-d exists

Yes, I was born Jewish.

Never. Jews don't go to church.

Whatever Rabbi Rabbs tells me.

Yes.
>>
>>74990883
Are you a sorcerer?
>>
Based chabad
>>
>>74993213
No.

>>74993227
I'm not Chabad. Chabad is a heretical messianic cult. Stay far away from them, if you value your soul and the souls of your children.
>>
File: JustSayNoToJewDemonsKids.png (61 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
JustSayNoToJewDemonsKids.png
61 KB, 251x251
>>74992991
but whatever you do... DON'T make bargains with any of the 72 Solomonic daemons.

>>74992921
ain't it a damn shame that there's so few "Jews" amongst "jews" over the past... 1,200 odd years?

I personally think the Karaites and other "Torah only" sects have the ability to call themselves Jews... but that's just like; my opinion man.
>>
>>74993342
How do you ensure Pesach is always in the spring month when the lunar calendar loses 11 days to the solar, so before you turn around, Pesach is in winter. :^)
>>
>>74990883
goddamn you are ugly

can you arrange a marriage between me and a qt jewess?
>>
>>74991700
travel safe pupper
>>
>>74991700
Travel safe, pupper
>>
>>74993576
No, because you called me ugly.
>>
>>74993627
okay thanks anyways
>>
>>74993506

I honestly cannot say as I am not a jew, just a very well traveled person and moderately educated man whom has spent much time talking to "holy men" of many different faiths in my journey through this life.

If I recall correctly, I asked my friend at the time how they reconciled the feast differences and he used the Passover specifically as an example. I'm not certain there is a diference in the ritual time, Aviv is Aviv no? The only thing I can remember is that they don't use matzo, but some bean or another to make sure it is unleavened. Lentil?

I don't know, it's been a long time since I payed the intricacies of all the neurotic laws of all your sects any mind to be honest.

As long as it works for you and you can then spread that to EVERYONE else alike then I could honestly care less.
>>
>>74994734
If there isno oral Torah, what is a pri etz hadar? What are totafot? What is a "yom tekiah?" :^)
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.