[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
posted about this last night but fell asleep and missed the responses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
posted about this last night but fell asleep and missed the responses

>be me
>apex gang looking nigger breaks into my home during the night.
>smash a large plate on him and bash him cos no guns
>now have a criminal record against me for assault and have to do 150 hours of community service at salvos

wtf is this bs? police said I shouldn't have attacked him but just called them and wait for them whilst twiddling my thumbs . and they told me I should have asked the robber to leave in a non aggressive manner and bs like that. what the actual fuck.

I bet the cunt who broke in got less of a punishment than I did
>>
This better be bait. No way your country is that cucked.
>>
>>74986303
Please tell me this is a joke. I know this happens sometimes in cucked countries but I didn't think AU was so fucked up. Anarch-tyranny truly is here if so...
>>
Just leave Australia and move to somewhere in the southern United States. You'll have guns and stand your ground laws.
>>
>>74986463
It is, Austrailia is a nightmare for Aussies, they got keked by the port Arthur "incident"
>>
>>74986463
That is not the least cucked.

In sweden you can be charged if a thief slips and breaks his arm or similar accidents, even if you are not directly responsible.
>>
Why there is nigger gangs in Oz?

Abos and Islanders aren't enough?
>>
If you'd shot him dead it would have been your word against a corpse and they're not renowned for giving reliable testimony.
>>
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>74986552
Good luck moving to a new country now that he has a criminal record.
>>
>>74986689
I don't know. it's like these nigger Somalians and Sudanese just appeared out of no where by the masses.

they're all over the media now because their apex gangs have been terrorizing people
>>
>>74986703
>2016
>cucks will give a violent nigger corpse a voice
>>
File: image.jpg (484 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484 KB, 1600x1200
KEK! Feels good being a American
>>
>>74986674

You don't have a jury of your peers who would acquit you?

Or does the state just literally own you and you have no true individual freedom?
>>
Fuck your country. My roomate literally two pieced an intruder with a shotgun. I didnt see it happen but the aftermath looked like some gears of war shit. Nigger had a knife and my roomate got no charges. I feel for you brother.
>>
>>74986303
Fucked up man.

You Aussies need to realize your own government is always your biggest threat.
>>
>>74986303

Should have said you thought it was a dingo.

If someone breaks into your house you should be able to assume that they are there to, at the very least, grievously harm you/your family and take appropriate action to defend yourself.
>>
>>74986828
Just say you're a refugee and they will skip any record screening.
>>
>>74986860
>apex gang

You mean the Ape gang, amirite.
>>
>>74986674
Criminals in the US have successfully sued the victims of the crime, mostly for negligence.
>>
>>74986463
Melbourne. They encourage it there, they legit get 3 months probation for armed burglary and bash randoms while on that probation and still get off.
>>
>>74986303
This same thing happens in Canada all the time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.