[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still feeling tough, cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Still feeling tough, cuck?
>>
Talk shit I win
>>
What's he gonna do kill me?
>>
It's sad that this is literally the only moderately muscular leader on the left. Meanwhile the right has people like Mitt Romney (Who is muscular if you didn't know), Paul Ryan, Chuck fucking Norris, Silvester Stalone, etc etc etc.

I see these sort of cucks at the gym maybe once a week. Sometimes at the start of the year he might be there every day, but for the rest of the year he's only there once in a while.

He's not even that buff. He's lean and not that strong. I could probably kick his ass because he's a spoiled special little snowflake who was probably raised in the suburbs and had everything handed to him like most libcucks.

This also applies to Paul Ryan, who is also very muscular, but in reality a very weak beta male. Remember how Joe Biden destroyed him in the debate? Joe the grandpa, doesn't take shit Biden?
>>
>>74986050

If he does, you win.
>>
He could literally beat the shit out of obama. How does that make you feel americucks?
>>
>>74986723
Good because we hate him
>>
File: 1463331529695.jpg (86 KB, 690x505) Image search: [Google]
1463331529695.jpg
86 KB, 690x505
Tell me again how tough you are leafy boy
>>
>>74985308
If you attack me then the nazis win.
>>
>>74985308
where's that webm of him getting knocked out
>>
File: g4dsgdfgg.jpg (136 KB, 720x498) Image search: [Google]
g4dsgdfgg.jpg
136 KB, 720x498
>>74986908
dominated once again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.