[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats pol's opinion of jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 255x197
Whats pol's opinion of jews?
>>
god's chosen people
>>
honest, hardworking people
>>
>>74985258
You mean Turkroaches
>>
of the most handsom of people
>>
>>74985258
I wouldn't hate them so much if they just stopped being Jews.
>>
File: B09PjBYCIAAJqko.jpg (166 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
B09PjBYCIAAJqko.jpg
166 KB, 960x720
>>
>>74985601
most jews i have met are all ignorant and are way too self righteous. I had a jewish professor that would complain about the Holocaust everyday
>>
love em
>>
love 'em
>>
>>74985258
They don't shower enough
>>
great people
>>
>>74985258
>>74985258
we love them, as we love everyone
/pol/ is the board of peace
>>
Most of the ones I've met were shitty people, even the ones I'm related to
>>
>>74985258
They're ggggggreat!
>>
>>74985258
God loves them and wants them to accept Lord Jesus. I hope they do.
>>
File: 1463606699364.jpg (140 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
1463606699364.jpg
140 KB, 640x799
>>74985258
never had a problem with them
now those chinks on the other hand. . .
>>
masterrace
>>
>>74985258
G A S
A
S
>>
>>74985258
god they're just so fucking great, man.

Can't have enough jews, really. If there's one thing I love in my country, it's dyke-haired cat-lady jewesses with rainbow-scarves and women's study degrees lobbying to have foreigners poz me and my family.
Thanks jews, truly you are the chosen.
>>
Practicing jews are douche bags

None practicing jews are usually pretty cool. One I knew post on /pol/
>>
I dont know any jews personally, so really can't tell.
I am very sympathetic with Israel.
Soros types can fuck off and get fucked with a pitchfork.
>>
>>74985825
>most jews i have met are all ignorant and are way too self righteous.
very true
I only really hate jews and asians who fit stereotypes
I like stereotypical spics
>>
File: 1463088510715.png (202 KB, 451x634) Image search: [Google]
1463088510715.png
202 KB, 451x634
Okay, I've had this discussion way too many times and I'm getting tired of repeating the same thing over and over.

Hitler never had a problem with Jews. He had a problem with Communism and Marxism.

The Holocaust never happened. People died in this concentration camps because they were neglected due to the fact that the SS had to shift their focus to the war than the camps.

The concentration camp was made so that Jews and innocent bystanders did not get caught in the crossfire of the inevitable war.

Behind closed curtains, the Zionist and NSDAP were negotiating where the relocate the Jews. The NSDAP suggested they be sent off to Madagascar, but the Zionist wanted Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Hitler was never racist. He was all about uplifting society into becoming the pinnacle of man. He wanted a noble society.

Also, Mein Kamp has been heavily mistranslated, misinterpreted, and misunderstood due to revisions done to it throughout the years. The cover of the book portrays that Adolf had brown eyes, but that is false. He had blue eyes.

The term "nazi" is actually a Zionist term, which is short for National Zionist. PALESTINA meaning Palestine. Pic related. Adolf Hitler's part is NOT Nazi. It is the NSDAP
>>
>>74985258
I think we should take example of them. They're probably the most redpilled people on earth.
>>
One of my best friends is a Jew. Usually he hates most Jews but doesn't see anything wrong with normal, non SJW/George Soros Jews. Those are really the ones you have to watch out for. As well as the bankers and media executives. But your normal everyday Jew who doesn't look like a Jew is typically fine.
>>
File: 1463843696896.jpg (130 KB, 584x896) Image search: [Google]
1463843696896.jpg
130 KB, 584x896
>>74985258
>Whats pol's opinion of jews?
75% of them are turk roaches. Fake Jews

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/ashkenazi-jews-as-well-as-the-yiddish-language-came-from-four-villages-in-northeastern-turkey-study
>>
File: jewish_units.jpg (107 KB, 840x960) Image search: [Google]
jewish_units.jpg
107 KB, 840x960
>>
File: 1463693039745.jpg (84 KB, 980x617) Image search: [Google]
1463693039745.jpg
84 KB, 980x617
They are everywhere
>>
pol is wrong about jews.
They are a phantom enemy who apparently function as a distraction to people who seek knowledge about the powers behind the curtain.

Jews are conscious about their heritage, do not mingle, look after their own, and see that they have their hands on the money in any given situation to bail them out. That is why they are not popular. They are not the authors of the problems we face today, those are - looking back a few hundred years for a start - european and anglo-american in origin.
>>
File: BXljP.jpg (43 KB, 829x722) Image search: [Google]
BXljP.jpg
43 KB, 829x722
>>74993336
Thanks for that propaganda Germany. But we can smell a rat now.
How far the great had fallen- you had the right idea about them before.
>>
>>74993336

>Jews are conscious about their heritage, do not mingle, look after their own, a

and yet they encourage racemixing and immigration for white Americans
>>
>>74988761
>tfw Hitler did literally nothing wrong
Feels pretty good, man
>>
>>74993710
I represent myself not my country
the jew haters then and now were fools. I am not offended I speak the truth very plainly. I never cared deeply about the topic and I have no horse in this race, this is why I can observe from outside and confirm that the people blaming jews are wrong

It's not the irrelevant kind of wrong. It's dangerous when the focus on the jews clouds your view on the real source of the problems we face.

For a start - i already mentioned this - pol would be much closer to the truth if they replaced the word jews with americans, english, and europeans.

But people here are not far enough for that. Euros wont shit in their own corner because they want the wank on their glorious west, and the americans wont do it either for the same reason.

that's why this board is useless
>>
The ones in Israel are fine.
The ones that live here and call us racist and demand our allegiance to Israel can fuck off and get into my oven.
>>
>>74994568
t. Shlomo Shekelbergstein
>>
>>74985258
They are the most productive people in the world per capita and so I love them
>>
Only white people i actually like.
>>
File: frey.jpg (65 KB, 574x864) Image search: [Google]
frey.jpg
65 KB, 574x864
>>74985258
From the constitution til later 18 hundres, should still be valid. The "Jew paragraph" hijacking everything as always or "Jesuit" paragraph

>The evangelical Lutheran religion remains the states public religion.
>Those citizens, whom belongs to it, are obliged to raise their children as Christians.
>Jesuits and munk orders must not be tolerated.
>Jews is still excluded entry to the Kingdom

https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B8deparagrafen
>>
>>74994568
He's right, our sickness is self inflicted, the Jews are such a small minority if we had healthy societies, no amount of degeneracy that Jews promote would be effective.
>>
>>74994568
t. JIDF
https://vimeo.com/166884256
>>
>>74987601
To be fair, Jews only need a shower once.
>>
>>74985258
The doctors and dentists are OK. Let them live, and kill the rest.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.