[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone PLEASE tell me why some White girls choose Niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Woman and pets.jpg (1 MB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Woman and pets.jpg
1 MB, 1000x667
Can someone PLEASE tell me why some White girls choose Niggers? 'i just don't get it. Sure, they might be a minority. But there are still millions of them. Why do they do it? It makes no sense. Do they want their kids to be of a lower social status than them? Do they want their kids to have a lower IQ than them? To be judged harsher in prison/school/work? Be stopped and frisked. Be seen as a threat by the public and bullied/alienated?

What is their reasoning?
>>
File: 1459635072625.jpg (237 KB, 638x631) Image search: [Google]
1459635072625.jpg
237 KB, 638x631
>>74984770

Why do mothers try to push their sons into being gay/transgender.
>>
File: sweden.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>74984770
i don't know but i have this picture
>>
>>74984770
STOP WITH THESE SHILL THREADS HOLY FUCK
>>
>>74984770

The electric Jew, m8. In case you've been living under a rock since the 1940s, Jews have been doing their best to demoralize white men by spreading the myth of black virility.
>>
>>74984906
Motherly instinct. This used to be balanced out by fatherly influence, but modern Jewish influence is pushing that away.
>>
>>74984770

Some are obese and desperate. A lot believe it when television tells them that it'll work out well.

It rarely does.
>>
Women can be unattractive losers too, which is why they have to race mix. Same thing with race mixing men, they're all unattractive losers. Very few whites would settle for a non white if they had other options.
>>
>>74984770
College student here dating a half black, half Ashkenazi Jewish dude. He grew up with his black mom and identifies with that culture.
I'm dating him because he cuts me a good deal on weed and he's funny, and more assertive and dominant than the white/entirely Jewish guys who show interest in me.
>>
>>74984770
Because you import them and because your culture has emasculated men to the point of being women with penises.

Thinking of that one webm with the Swedish 'boys' with frilly hair and acting like girls. That's your future unless you un-fuck your nation.
>>
>>74985271
>>74985271
And he has a big dick... even bigger than the all-black wide receiver who I blew a few weekends ago.
>>
>>74985397
Is it a hard life being a bottom?
>>
File: 1463843512140.jpg (34 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1463843512140.jpg
34 KB, 620x400
Because of your neverending butthurt. Women also browse the internet, and they see shit like thread related, that signals weakness and it's the very thing they hate the most in a man. While you're butthurting over the internet your women are getting buttfucked by Ahmed and Jamal, dumb fucking Swedish cuck piece of shit.
>>
Girl in college here. I only date black guys because they are masculine and have massive penises
>>
>>74985544
I'm not a male or gay.
>>
>>74985190
Give me a white gf that isn't fat, tattooed or a drunkard and I'll be happy. There are pretty much no decent white women left any more, especially in Britain.
>>
>>74985622
Of course you aren't princess. Does Jamal Shekelstein know about you giving a blowy to Dequan?
>>
>>74985610
Oh I forgot. Also I don't know why but they cum a lot more than white boys. It's so satisfying to feel filled up by superior black semen
>>
>>74985746
Well you just described a british woman, so no then.
>>
>>74985772
His last name would be "Gottman", but he uses his mother's last name. His first name isn't Jamal but is in fact a typically black name that begins with J.
He does know that I blew the football player. "Jamal" doesn't go to college (we're coworkers). Until recently, he didn't want any commitment and was aware that I met up/hooked up with "Dequan" from one of my classes and Tinder. Me and Dequan are still chill, but I feel more comfortable around Jamal cause we've been seeing each other since September.
>>
>>74985271
/b/-tier bait mate
>>
>>74985604
>signals weakness

I'd like to nominate anon as the "Fucking This" award winner 2016, highest degree of This in recent years.
>>
>>74985610
Please be more obvious
>>
>>74986101
Not bait but think what you want.
>>
File: 1464118802577.jpg (72 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1464118802577.jpg
72 KB, 464x464
Female here, Hispanic men> black guys.
>>
>>74986078
Hope you enjoy being a single mother with college debt.
>>
>>74986576
Lol my parents pay my 60+k tuition for me (they're literal millionaires) and I'm being very careful not to become pregnant. If i did, I could buy the abortion pill on my own because I also work part time. I'm not dumb-- just getting good dick while I'm in college. Ideally i'll be settled down with an older man and a few kids before age 30.
>>
>>74986912
And since I'm only 21 right now and fit/relatively attractive, I'd like to marry an older/wealthy/more established dude- preferably with blue eyes, because I have blue eyes, and I want my children to be part of the small percentage of children of their generation with blue eyes.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.