[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
say it with me /pol/ ,HEIL HITLER!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: holo.gif (74 KB, 431x416) Image search: [Google]
holo.gif
74 KB, 431x416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFbPOVxXGP8
>>
Hitler was a cuck
>>
This isn't education.

This is straight up brainwashing.
>>
>>74982863
it's child abuse
>>
>>74982863
When I was in school we had 4 different units on the Holocaust. 2 in history classes that were a few years apart. Once in English when reading Ann Frank's diary, and once again in psychology on "how could people be taught to kill like the Nazis"
>>
>>74983160
i was lucky all they did when i was there was bus ever every school in the nation to go see schindlers list
>>
>>74982576
I remember learning about WWII.

>HOLOCAAAAUUUUSSSST!
>HOLOOOOOOCAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUST!!

Nothing on the actual war. No country, battle, political figure, or even that yers it took place in were mentioned.

It was just one ugly, shrill woman shrieking 'holocaust' over and over.
>>
>>74982576
>that little blond kid saying Heil Hilter without being asked

I see a future SS Kommandant
>>
>>74983476
Kek
>>
Only a cuck believes the Holocaust happened at all
No "innocent" Jew was ever killed intentionally in the camps. Many of them who dropped like flies died of typhus from the lice. Zyklon B was the most popular pesticide of that time period; great for exterminating lice, not so great for exterminating Jews. To mitigate the spread of lice, the Nazis had to shave their prisoners' heads, which explains the human hair. They also burned contaminated clothing and cremated the bodies to make sure they weren't a risk to the living. This all because the Allies were bombing German supply lines that would have otherwise helped keep the people in the camps alive.

>Smoke from the chimneys
Entirely false. A body being cremated does not produce smoke.

And imagine the amount of fuel it would require to dispose of 6,000,000 people.

During Soviet occupation, the USSR would make claims of gas chambers and ovens being used to kill Jews, part of where these claims come from.

After the war during the Nuremburg trials, the Allies would torture the confessions they wanted out of German officers

And all this on top of the fact that there never was any official document containing an order to "exterminate the Jews"

Did Hitler want to deport the Jews? Hell yes. Did he do it? Yes. Did he intentionally kill them for being Jews though? No, he did not.

>inb4 stormfag
Fucking bite me
>>
File: heypol.jpg (100 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
heypol.jpg
100 KB, 356x600
>>74982621
RARE
>>
>>74982621
Hitler was a MEGAKEK!!
>>
>>74985510
calm down you raging queer
>>
>>74985642
Choke on a burger, fat fuck
>>
>>74985716
No
>>
>>74985893
The burger prepares to post something clever. He slams his fat fingers into the keyboard, squinting at the letters because 50 chins block his FOV.

He begins furiously typing, the keys rattle with each press. But he cannot make any legible sense because thoughts of McDonald's, his sister's vagina and 9/11 nevar 4get) keep popping into his head. He manages to string a few nonsensical words together, he hits post. Suddenly, his heart begins to fill with pride at the American education system. They taught him to finish a sentence.

He stands up, knocking over a gallon of deit coke, and raises his hand to his man boobs. Soft trumpets play in the background as he whispers "Murica!" with teary eyes.

Tragically his heart gives way to such undue stress of standing up. He tumbles to the ground with a loud splat, struggling to breath. The life slowly leaves his beady eyes...

And this is the story of a proud, red white and blue Murican! Dog bless USA.
>>
>>74986182
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>74986239
Can't handle the banter?
>>
>>74986496
I just think you're fucking autistic
>>
>>74986945
Nice meme there. Do you call anyone who doesn't agree with you autistic?

I hate to break it to you, m8....
>>
File: 1404756067031.jpg (59 KB, 515x417) Image search: [Google]
1404756067031.jpg
59 KB, 515x417
>>74986182
Sherpa's get triggered easily, lol.
>>
>>74987183
Settlle down mate, you're getting ahead of yourself. I thought I told you to look fter that vegan
>>
>>74988032
I think it's the other way around, Sanchez.
>>
>>74988425
I'm not peeling it off the mountain again, Nigel.
>>
>>74982576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alq4e9CCbs

You only needed to give back the chicken.
You only needed to tell the truth.
>>
>>74982576
lol we had a couple months in sophomore year where a couple classes were "discussing" the holocaust, easiest couple of months of school, nazi's are bad jews dindu nuffin get an A, I could have slacked off rest of the semester and gotten a C
>>
>>74982576
Those teachers are sadists. They enjoyed that way too much
>>
>>74982621
What the hell flag is that?
>>
>>74983476
>the fire rises
>>
>>74982576
>2006
He...hey kids...the holocaust is like really bad and we just want to set a Liberal example for you so you grow up to be better than those in the past...

10 YEARS LATER

>2016
Fuck you kike piece of shit, next time we'll gas you for real, 14/88 fuck you and your nose too.

How times have changed.
>>
>>74983977
You got any scholarly articles or evidence you can back this up with? Not denying it, they'd just be good to have in an argument.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.