[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bernouts threatening to occupy the Dem National Conventi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
>Bernouts threatening to occupy the Dem National Convention

Why? Their candidate lost fair and square by MILLIONS of votes?

Can't wait until these niggers get shot them scream racism.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bernie-supporters-push-1-million-occupy-dnc-convention/?AID=7236
>>
>fair

To them it wasn't fair. And in their defense, the superdelegate system in the Democrat Party is absolute horseshit.
>>
niggers are who voted against Bernie

Bernie won every white state and lost every diverse state

Bernietards can't accept that though because they have been taught that blacks are superior
>>
>>74979750

Sure, but he also lost the popular vote by a wide margin. Even if they completely abolished the delegate system to appease the Bernouts, he'd still lose.
>>
>>74979750

what do they expect from a party that is basically entirely puppets for special interests and elites?

neocon republishits might be idiots, but genuine blue liberal democrats are insane
>>
>>74979673

Good. I want to see rioting.
>>
>>74979673
>wah wah wah baby wants his toys wah
>>
File: Super.jpg (613 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
Super.jpg
613 KB, 600x422
>>74979673
>fair and square

Gonna be 1968 all over again!
>>
File: 6gorrillionkeks.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
6gorrillionkeks.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>74979673
White college Liberals got keked by ghetto blacks. Enjoy your Progessive world libcucks.
>>
File: 1765433886.jpg (36 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1765433886.jpg
36 KB, 960x600
>>74979673

This is the work of the FBI and Antisec (also FBI).

Sabu singlehandedly created the Occupy movement while in the supervised custody of the FBI. Hand-in-hand they created Antisec, a shadow Ops group created with the sole intention of spreading disinformation about Wall Street and the War on terror.

Occupy "anything" is just a large means of controlling stupid people and directing them to create a large enough distraction for large bills/laws to be passed in congress.

>I'M MA PROTEST CORPORATE GREED FROM BEHIND THE MASKS CORPORATIONS SOLD TO ME HERRRDERRRR NANNYMOOSE!!!

Anonymous is dead.
>>
File: liberals3.jpg (132 KB, 999x716) Image search: [Google]
liberals3.jpg
132 KB, 999x716
>>74979673
>Can't wait until these niggers get shot them scream racism.

It's literally all young Whites and Asians who vote for bernie. Polls show that more blacks even vote for Trump than Bernie in the entire primary process.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 599x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 599x743
>>74979783
so fucking true. trendy whites all voted for bernie. all blacks voted for hillary because theyre obsession to identify with anyone traditionally opressed(ie women) outweighs their ability to listen to any candidates platforms.

trendy whites refuse to acknowledge it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.