[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry Birds general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: redpilled birbs.jpg (3 MB, 1396x10000) Image search: [Google]
redpilled birbs.jpg
3 MB, 1396x10000
So it's pretty common knowledge this film is redpilled. The questions many of you have can be addressed by those who have seen it.

>muh children's film
Enjoy it while it lasts, we'll be back to bluepilled children's material soon

>muh Jews
Only 1 actor and the producer are Jewish; self funded by a non-jewish animation studio in Finland (with Finns you win!)

>Muh bad movie
The only reason it's getting panned is because of the themes it has; check any high-profile negative review and you'll see this.

Myself and others have seen it; I'm taking my skeptical friend this afternoon. Ask away if you have questions.

Also yes there are many more examples than what you see in pic related, that's just from the trailers.
>>
Bump. It really is redpilled. Some examples:

"Hamnesty International"
"Coexist" sticker on a pig's car
The eagle spys on everyone

Funniest shit I've seen in a while
>>
Anyone else thinking about seeing it?
>>
>>74979920
you seen it yet?
>>
>>74979920
Thought about watching it with my younger brother (8 yrs).
>>
>>74980133
And then you can stick your dick in his mouth xD
>>
>>74979628
loooool /pol/ menchildren stroking their tiny white cocks on a kid's show.
lmao
>>
>>74980127
Still debating. If op is right I absolutely will
>>
File: bacon.jpg (55 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
55 KB, 470x313
Why did this OC never really take off? All my other ones have. : /
>>
>>74980339
Saved
>>
>>74980192
Hahahahah benis xDDDD
Kill yourself.
>>
>>74979628
what kind of adult male has friends of any sort?
how can we end this degeneracy?
>>
>>74980442
Start by ending yourself
>>
>a movie
>about a fucking iPhone game

>redpilled
jesus christ /pol/ get a grip
>>
>>74980339
By adding the quran you hide the typical finger symbol. Also, no turbant
>>
File: 1462345837954.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1462345837954.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>74980576
>he hasn't seen it
>>
>>74980576
But it actually was... I had the same thoughts as you do, but I took my daughter to see it out of curiosity. Holy hell I didn't expect it to be worth anything yet it was.
>>
>>74980747
>/pol/ autists
>daughter
lmaooo. Did you go with your mlp plushie?
>>
>>74980651
I remember the finger being a major complaint. It's too dead of a meme to change it at this point. But that's a valid reason.
>>
>>74980576

you act like these artists are lazy slops who don't think about what they're making.

they know exactly what they're making. you're either ignorant and don't want to see the truth for what it is, or dumb as fuck.

these guys spent more time on one scene than you've spent on anything in your entire life.
>>
I shall watch tomorrow pol hedsad
'sal;dp[o2e-1
>>
>>74981162
this.

the movie is detailed as fuck and you dont even have to go full conspiracy tier to see the message behind the movie

I fucking love these finns
>>
>>74979628
No English pirate of it yet?
>>
>>74980850
Italy bringing the heat
>>
Can I torrent it yet? don't wanna see the Dutch DUB version
>>
>>74982422
Anon was working on it a few threads ago. Just keep asking around
>>
>>74979628
>>
>>74980192
>>74980389

This shit made me laugh harder than anything I've seen today.
>>
>>74983464
What a bitter sexist review. I wonder what the author looks li-

Oh. Of course...
>>
>>74979628
>mother and child going to the movie theater
>arrive and see a huge line of happy chatting skinheads
>mother silently mouths "what the fuck" while the neo nazis march single file into the angry birds screening room

I'd like to see this
>>
>>74983464
>she chose salty
>>
>>74984127
>angry birds becomes the symbol of the 4th Reich
I mean I like the movie but I hop it doesn't go too far.

it would be funny tho
>>
>>74984547
All these birds and you chose none
>>
>>74984127
>black child is sacrificed by an 8ft tall Aryan priest
>all the kids walk out of the theater with red armbands made from construction paper and drawn on with crayon
>while sporting Hitler moustaches made in sharpie
>the movie's credits are replaced with a reading of Mein Kampf
>>
>>74979628

>read about cast
>Sean Penn

surely pol must be joking? Maybe I really do need to see this movie if even Sean Penn is willing to do such a based movie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg

There is a screencap of the coexist sticker, but I forgot to save it on /co./ This movie actually has the highest Rotten Tomatoes rating of any international theatrical video game based movie, at 43%. (I'm not counting Final Fantasy- the Spirits Within, because it has little to do with Final Fantasy.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games
>>
>>74985806
>This movie actually has the highest Rotten Tomatoes rating of any international theatrical video game based movie, at 43%

that's pretty fucking niche
>>
>>74985480
Sean Penn didn't write it did he?
>>
>>74985806
I'm assuming discounting wrekem raloph?
>>
>>74985480

It's called a paycheck.

The only thing Penn read about the movie is the number of zeros on his agreed fee.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.