[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exposing Power Level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
File: panic.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>at work today, busy
>boss probably browsing the web
>asks "Is Clinton gonna win?"
>casually reply "Not a chance, Trump has it in the bag"
>suddenly realize everyone is looking at me
>mfw I have to explain why I think Hillary is done without exposing my power level
I'm not even American, I can only imagine what goes on over there.
Are Trump supporters socially oppressed? Has it become offensive to not support Hillary?
>>
File: Szxu0iCC.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Szxu0iCC.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>74975422
i live in jew york and wear my maga hat everywhere, spics and niggers stare me down but NEVER has ANYONE confronted me negatively. Wore the bright red hat to a concert and had atleast 10 people fist bump / thumbs up. Your situation might be different since it was your boss judging you I wouldn't want to lose my job either.
>>
>>74976091
califnornia has it bad.
they are targeting trump supporters and fucking with their goals, their friends and families through proxies and other crooked and twisted designs. I honestly feel like my life is in danger for listening to what trump has to say and for agreeing with him. California needs serious fucking help.
>>
>>74975422
tell your boss

"firing me won't make Trump Lose"
>>
>>74975422
What is really surprising for me is that you really are afraid to speak your mind. This is a behavior that is a sign of totalitarian regime. Where the fuck is your freedom of speech ? This as a Pole is unthinkable for me.
>>
File: bernieold.jpg (79 KB, 455x650) Image search: [Google]
bernieold.jpg
79 KB, 455x650
>>74975422
In California, everyone's still delusional about nigger loving kike cuck getting the nomination.
>>
File: sjwbutton.jpg (73 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
sjwbutton.jpg
73 KB, 460x696
>>74976771
At the same time, they are all scared of Trump and I get a lot of "are you kidding me"s whenever someone asks and I am honest.
>>
>>74975422
You guys are afraid of being yourself? How pathetic
>>
File: 1450751973645.jpg (4 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
1450751973645.jpg
4 KB, 241x209
>>74975422
>at work
>greece
Top kek
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 932x429) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 932x429
>>74975422
Yes.
>>
>>74976998
Hahahahaahhahahahahahaahhhhhahaahha ..... true desu
>>
File: Trump Secret Service.png (611 KB, 1313x755) Image search: [Google]
Trump Secret Service.png
611 KB, 1313x755
>>74977010
Did WaPo really let a Muslim write "even if Trump was right, he was wrong?"
>>
File: 1423102699006.gif (292 KB, 499x605) Image search: [Google]
1423102699006.gif
292 KB, 499x605
>>74977010
In fact, Trump having identified the plane crash as terror is what caused the plane to go back in time and offend the islamist muslims which then decided to blow up the plane because of Trump.
>>
Went to a university filled with lots of former private school girls. Found myself in a class about prejudice and discrimination against marginalised groups (i.e. non-whites and women). These girls, who holidayed three times per year and whose parents all earned 3-4 times what mine did, started having a discussion about the way society discriminates against women, and how men didn't recognise their privilege. Couldn't handle it any more so I put my hand up and said the power gap is much more to do with biological factors and maternity, only to be shut down immediately by the teacher who said my argument was wrong and it wasn't 'politically correct' to have that view. Class discussion went on as normal.

Haven't exposed any sort of power level since then. I still care about my social life, and it's social suicide to have any sort of right-wing view if you're young.
>>
>>74975422
>>74976998
yessssss
>>
>>74977701
Nah mate, you're just a cuck in high school I was 100% open about my beliefs you get known as that racist guy but I don't care 90% of the women teacher hated me but I got along extremely well with all the guys. I remember having ciggys during lunch with my English teacher
>>
>>74976091
Queensbro?
>>
>>74976091
Might of seen you, I nodded.
>>
File: 1463876448149.jpg (27 KB, 440x570) Image search: [Google]
1463876448149.jpg
27 KB, 440x570
>>74975422
>trades workers, drive around all day in truck with 3 white guys
>lost all hope in humanity, so gave up being politically correct, don't even care if i get fired
>start being racist, telling my coworkers how muzzies need to go home, and redpilling them on ''refugees''
>coworker to my surprise starts being equally racist, goes on a long rant about how we need to bring back the kkk.
>other coworker is somehow fully redpilled and even brings up george soros

everything went better than expected.
>>
>>74975422
i openly support trump
if people have a problem with it they don't tell me.
it depends on the supporter, most of use a fairly confident people which intimidates most and keeps them from harassing us
>>
>>74977387
don't give them ideas
>>
Are Trump supporters socially oppressed? Has it become offensive to not support Hillary?

Yes and No. Supporting trump would be considered a hate crime if he wasn't running for POTUS and large amounts of people actually think hes a literal racist because they're uninformed. As far as Hilary goes, I would think enough people know she is corrupt and that no one is able to take the moral high ground and support Hillary at the same time.
>>
>>74978282
>sleeper racists
>>
>>74978282
>bring back the kkk
is there a Kanadian KKK?
>>
File: 1362880122096.gif (805 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1362880122096.gif
805 KB, 160x120
>mfw I tell people I'll just have to choose between the lesser of two evils this election, that's why I'm voting for Trump
>>
when i wear my maga hat around nothing happens and i live in the suburbs round chicago. its an extremely cucky area but no one ever say anything. however when i was in sociology class i spoke my mind and the discussions were awful. i dropped the class because i couldnt take the cuckery anymore.
>>
>>74978991
>cucked area
well that's why, none of them have the balls to mess with a maga man
>>
File: 205.jpg (500 KB, 1654x2480) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
500 KB, 1654x2480
>>74975422
I expose my power level all the time and is fine.

Argentina is in the Top Five more racist countries and since people in Buenos Aires dream about being whites and Europeans is easy to show your power level. In fact all millennials I met always defend the idea that Hitler did nothing wrong. But I'm guessing if I go to another part of Argentina it will be different.
>>
>>74978282

I've had this ever since I stopped doing cuck jobs and started doing blue collar ones.

Remember my first day in a job late last year. Out with this driver all day and watching my words nearly the whole day until we had a drop in North London and out of nowhere he started going off on one.

'These used to be paki shops back when I grew up here, now they're just mini Tescos ran by pakis, fucking state of the world mate there's pakis everywhere now.

>mfw realising I'm not working with cucked office workers and millennials anymore

This is why despite our country being ran by cucks, our working class gives me hope at least some of us can push back someday when it gets too much.
>>
I've mentioned only that "he is not as bad as media portrays him", and people already start going insane.

I've explained myself a couple times and people just stop listening to you and go all "did he just, omg guys, listen to this!", its really annoying because they dont even try listening to you. Literally, they just make jokes about it, and mention how he wants to ban islam and make a wall.

Although a friend of mine recently showed his powerlevels in private, and that he actually listened to me and watched some videos

TL;DR- Germany is super-anti Trump and people just make fun of you if you say you sympathise
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.