[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austrian President Elect openly calls for a UNITED STATES OF EUROPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9
Who is Alexander Van der Bellen?

The newly elected Austrian president — a 72-year-old, chain-smoking former economics professor and Green politician. He is known by his nicknames Professor and Sascha, a play on his Russian ancestry. He admits to a mild addiction to Donald Duck comics.

As a child of immigrants — his parents fled Stalin’s Russia — Mr Van der Bellen says that as president he will champion the idea of a fence-free “United States of Europe”.
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/2c369f78-2195-11e6-aa98-db1e01fabc0c.html#axzz49bNNeFCn
>>
File: 1405047928516.jpg (99 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1405047928516.jpg
99 KB, 720x720
Amazing. Who voted for this man, again?
>>
Top kek
>>
>>74974806
>United States of Europe
Oh, please no, don't do this to us, I beg you.
>>
>>74975058
>Amazing. Who voted for this man, again?
A majority of the people.

Would I have known that he is for a United States of Europe, I would have voted for him too.

I am a European nationalist. I want a strong European, Christian, authoritarian nation made up of many states. I want this in order to oppose the USA and Russia and China and because I want to feel powerful and strong myself.
>>
File: 1450757427614.jpg (60 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1450757427614.jpg
60 KB, 796x712
>>74974806
There is a reason your fucking parents fled.

Now you're building the same country that your parents fled from, good fucking job you dolt.
>>
>>74975364
>Would I have known that he is for a United States of Europe, I would have voted for him too.
>I am a European nationalist. I want a strong European, Christian, authoritarian nation made up of many states.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the very reason why the German nation is doomed.
>>
>>74975364
You won't be strong if your nation is fence less and becomes comprised of Durkas and nigs. You'll be weaker than ever.
>>
>>74975364
>I want a strong European, Christian, authoritarian nation made up of many states.
Get a grip Hans, you and i both know it won't be any of the above.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 555x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 555x615
>>74975278
That's the plan goy. That was always the plan.

Europe as a single multicultural country.
>>
>>74974806
Reminder that the libertarian author Oliver Janich warned us about this.
>>
I hope this nation steps on our toes if Trump is elected so I can get my chance to enlist and skin your leaders alive on the EU floor. Would be a glorious conquest.
>>
>EU is so cucked by the USA that they are now turning into the USE

>mfw USE

>Just use my shit up
>>
>>74975826
>Reminder that the libertarian author Oliver Janich warned us about this.

Like 70 years too late? You do know that the idea of a United State of Europe is pretty old, irght?
>>
File: use-frage2-en.jpg (54 KB, 820x486) Image search: [Google]
use-frage2-en.jpg
54 KB, 820x486
>>74976009
>>EU is so cucked by the USA that they are now turning into the USE
>>mfw USE
>>Just use my shit up

Only a few percent to go + a Brexit and we are fine. We can handle the Frenchies, they do what we say.
>>
File: 1400134880745.jpg (30 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
1400134880745.jpg
30 KB, 320x321
>>74974806
Man, what the fuck is with these western politicians and them trying to screw over their young people by attempting to turn independent countries into satrapies of eastern states by allowing them to *dump* excess population on them at the expense of societal security and economic opportunities for the locals?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.